The Inheritance WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow. Thanks for telling the wolves my role, LIS. That was super nice of you.

See if I protect you again.

Members don't see this ad.

Well you had already hinted really heavily you were the protector so I doubt it was news to the wolves at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
:whoa:Unlynch willow, lynch SnS

Waffles:
waffles.jpg

Official Lynch tally.

SnS 13
(devyn, TP, lissarae, FFM, cyndia, , willow,LIS, FS, hedgie, UFO, STL, jayna, kaydubs)
Willow 2 (SnS, ash, )

Waffles: 6

Missing votes 2 ( @Jamr0ckin , @Gwenevre )

Deadline: 7:30pm

The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch Gif:
cat-vs-rabbit1.gif

I see the writing on the wall (who couldn't).
Let's give the last voters time to weigh in....

In the meantime, assume SnS is lynched and I make a nanny joke...

Start sending in PMs... Hopefully we can move on to another lynch later.

Official Lynch tally.

SnS 12
(devyn, TP, lissarae, FFM, cyndia, , willow,LIS, FS, , UFO, STL, jayna, kaydubs)
Willow 3 (SnS, ash, hedgie)

Waffles: 7

Missing votes 2 ( @Jamr0ckin , @Gwenevre )

Deadline: 7:30pm

The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch Gif:
cat-vs-rabbit1.gif

Ok. Kill your protector. It's cool guyz.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am seriously considering cancelling this game.

If you strongly object to this game ending let me know overnight.
My decision will be made tomorrow.

Either way send in your PM actions. Lacking receiving those my decision will be easier.

Either way send in your PM actions. Lacking receiving those my decision will be easier.

Why cancel? Start kicking people out and replacing them with those that are around.

Reactions: 5 users
I mean, it's Easter weekend.

Reactions: 2 users

Just in case you feel like replacing instead, I would be happy to join. :)

There were plenty of ppl who wanted to play but missed the sign up. If ppl aren't PMing you to your satisfaction SOV, just start replacing them.

I agree. Replace them! I want to keep playing.

"Let's lynch the Nanny protector" says one. "Sure, right, good idea, makes sense" say the rest.
So it goes in this game. Where nothing is discussed. Nothing is revealed. Nothing is figured out.
I should rename it "Politics"

Nanny joke as promised:

"My fondest memories of childhood were shagging the Nanny".
"Right in the middle one time, she said 'We have to stop this, I feel like a *****"
"I said 'Why? I am not paying you. My parents are"

You have lynched ShortnSweet.

It is Night 5. PM deadline is 6:30 am EST. If you are busy on Easter, send contingencies.

There are 16 players in the game.

The Family Estate
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@devyn

The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06

The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO

The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli

The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach

*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet.

So how do we even know if we are on the right track and have been lynching wolves? Just by what LIS has to say? Where is the proof?? I'd really like to know. Nothing has been revealed and we are all just following along with LIS.. how are we so certain he's not a wolf leading us down the wrong path? :thinking:

Reactions: 1 users
So how do we even know if we are on the right track and have been lynching wolves? Just by what LIS has to say? Where is the proof?? I'd really like to know. Nothing has been revealed and we are all just following along with LIS.. how are we so certain he's not a wolf leading us down the wrong path? :thinking:

We don't really know. If anyone has a resurrection ability it would probably be a good idea to bring back BI.

Reactions: 3 users

You're not sure. But what are your options? You could go with random votes... or you could go with listening to someone else.... and how are you going to verify what THEY say? If you can't verify what I'm telling you, how do you intend to verify what anyone else is telling you?

Get it together. We've lynched two wolves in four lynch votes. There are two wolves remaining. And you're complaining.

Of course... you are one of the few people left I don't really know anything about. So maybe the reason you're griping is because you're a wolf.

Sorry I've been MIA today. Had a doggie Easter Egg Hunt and then had family time.

I've had no information given to me. I know nothing. I really hate not knowing anything.

The Game continues.....

And something new has happened tonight. One would think a resurrection would be appropriate for Easter, but alas, none of those are available having been used up by JC.
Instead, we have 2 deaths.
@Flim Flam Man has been killed by wolves.
And @hedgiehog, who might have been sniffing out a wolf, has been killed by friendly fire.

Anybody seen that inheritance lately? The family must be getting antsy....

Boy, wouldn't it be nice if we knew if any wolves were dead?

It is Day 6. Lynch deadline is 7:30 pm EST.

There are 14 players in the game.

The Family Estate
@kaydubs
@devyn

The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06

The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS

The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
@SummerTheLynx STL

The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach

*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog

I have received word that our mayor has been converted and is now a wolf. ********lynch lis*********

After the mayor lead us to a protector lynch. I'm feeling it.

****Lynch letitblow****

Lynch Let it snow
Is the vote with which I'll go
A good conversion target he would be
So with this lynch vote I can agree

I'll be at work for a while today
In case you notice my absence with dismay ;)
I'm having fun rhyming
So for me, my absence is annoying timing :(
But because my rhyming is fairly terrible
You'd probably find reading my posts almost unbearable:p
Go get those wolves killed
And when I get back I'll be thrilled

Great work STL. I thought he was being odd, especially since he got everyone to lynch our protector (which I'm still convinced SnS was not a wolf...). ***** Lynch LIS. *****

I received a message last night and I believe STL. I knew LIS was off. So ****lynch LIS****

Of course... you are one of the few people left I don't really know anything about. So maybe the reason you're griping is because you're a wolf.
Or maybe the reason is because you're a wolf, wolf!

Great work STL. I thought he was being odd, especially since he got everyone to lynch our protector (which I'm still convinced SnS was not a wolf...).
My brain read that as "I thought [LIS] was being old." :laugh:

I also foresee some "he said, she said" on the horizon...and, my computer won't load the thread fully so...I'll try again later & vote then. +pissed+

I have received word that our mayor has been converted and is now a wolf. ********lynch lis*********

Hahahaha. This is awesome. The wolves finally cottoned onto the fact that nobody can easily verify anything, so they decided to invent a lie that they know can't be refuted. Lynch me, and who's to say STL was right or wrong?

Here's the problem, wolves: there is a way to determine whether you were lying.

STL is full of crap. lynch STL

Villagers, your remaining two wolves - one of whom is the second wife, the other is a bad seed who makes toys to send to people (not presents, but toys) - are to be found amongst these names:

STL (almost undoubtedly one of them because of that gambit about me being converted - there have been ZERO converts this game)
WillowLeaf
UFO
Ashgirl
JaynaAli
Kaydubs

FS, Jam, and Lissa are possibilities, but lower on the list.

Since I don't see this lynch turning around, here's my final piece of leadership advice to you *****s: After I'm dead, trust Devyn.