The Official 4/26/13 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clothcut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In lieu of the other threads popping up, I thought it'd be good for those of us taking the test to identify ourselves :thumbup:

I'm not planning on following a rigid study schedule until January, but I think I'm going to watch a single video off of wikipremed daily to lightly review.

Good luck to everyone... we will crush this exam..

Members don't see this ad.

Scoring 22 half way through your content review is good, in my opinion. Perhaps you should have waited until you have gone through the entire material first before taking the test, so you could receive more accurate feedback regarding your strengths and weaknesses.

I'm two-third way into my "first run" of content review. I'm hoping to be done by the end of next week, so I could start chad's videos "the second run". My goal is to take AAMC 3 by no later than 2/20. After than I'm planning to do a FL once every five days (TBR and AAMC).

Just took my first practice test, AAMC practice 3. Scored a 19... However, I took one before I started studying and scored a 22. Test was really physics heavy... My PS score was ridiculously low.

Still have a little more than half of my content to go through though, so, I'm sad, but not discouraged!

Hey guys,

A retaker here. Signed up for 4/26. Have been studying since March 2012. Hopefully it goes well this time! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just took my first practice test, AAMC practice 3. Scored a 19... However, I took one before I started studying and scored a 22. Test was really physics heavy... My PS score was ridiculously low.

Still have a little more than half of my content to go through though, so, I'm sad, but not discouraged!

Thats kind of weird because I also got a 22 on my first FL....haha. I was bummed, but I tried to not let it get to me since I'm not through content review yet. Keep chugging away man

Finishing my Content review this weekend. Starting TPR SW and TBR passages and EK1001 discretes on Monday.

I'm so burnt out. I can't take content review anymore.

Who is done with their content review?

Finishing my Content review this weekend. Starting TPR SW and TBR passages and EK1001 discretes on Monday.

I'm so burnt out. I can't take content review anymore.

Who is done with their content review?

I'm not even close...haha I should be done by mid march, which leaves me just over a month of FLs. Have you been doing content without any passages?

I'm not even close...haha I should be done by mid march, which leaves me just over a month of FLs. Have you been doing content without any passages?

For the most part, yes. The only practice I'm doing is the one passage and 7 discrete questions at the end of each TPR chapter. Other than that, participating in the Q&A on SDN, and doing mcatquestion.com, I'm not practicing problem solving.

I can't wait until Monday. I'm truly fed up with the content review. I have been doing this for six weeks. I've forgotten many of the details I studied, but the main concepts are down and solid.

For the most part, yes. The only practice I'm doing is the one passage and 7 discrete questions at the end of each TPR chapter. Other than that, participating in the Q&A on SDN, and doing mcatquestion.com, I'm not practicing problem solving.

I can't wait until Monday. I'm truly fed up with the content review. I have been doing this for six weeks. I've forgotten many of the details I studied, but the main concepts are down and solid.

6 weeks for content review is pretty packed.. most people will do it in closer to 8. Definitely understandable you're burnt out!

I'm not close to finishing content review yet but I'm also focusing more on practice passages as I go. Each day I do one chapter + a ton of the related practice passages.. After 8 chapters, I do a review that entails even more practice passages. I should be done with content review in a month so 1.5 months to do FLs (and the last 1/3 of practice passages that I'm saving). Planning to do 10-12 FLs so 2 per week or so.

6 weeks for content review is pretty packed.. most people will do it in closer to 8. Definitely understandable you're burnt out!

I'm not close to finishing content review yet but I'm also focusing more on practice passages as I go. Each day I do one chapter + a ton of the related practice passages.. After 8 chapters, I do a review that entails even more practice passages. I should be done with content review in a month so 1.5 months to do FLs (and the last 1/3 of practice passages that I'm saving). Planning to do 10-12 FLs so 2 per week or so.

Wow, it seems you have been investing lots of time into studying.

I have been studying about 3-4 hours a day, all most everyday since the beginning of the year. Although I try to do more, I wasn't successful in achieving that. I can't study for more than one hour straight. I study hours followed by 45 mins of watching TV and and SDNing, so I end up spending about 7-8 hours of my day on mcat "studying". Very inefficient use of time, but that's how I avoid burning out. Hopefully, once I start practicing passages, I will get more efficient since problem solving is easier to bear than reading content review all day.

How many hours have you been studying every day?

I generally get a good bit of studying in from 11a/12p-3, then Princeton Review course from 3:30-6. I typically take the rest of the night off as I get fairly tired by 8pm/9pm.

I'm about to start Physics this weekend and really brush up on magnetics, optics, currents and capacitors and maybe take another practice TPR exam this weekend. I'm about 1/2-3/4 way through my content review and I'd like to see how I'm doing. The itch to take FLs is strong, but I don't want to waste good material.

Wow, it seems you have been investing lots of time into studying.

I have been studying about 3-4 hours a day, all most everyday since the beginning of the year. Although I try to do more, I wasn't successful in achieving that. I can't study for more than one hour straight. I study hours followed by 45 mins of watching TV and and SDNing, so I end up spending about 7-8 hours of my day on mcat "studying". Very inefficient use of time, but that's how I avoid burning out. Hopefully, once I start practicing passages, I will get more efficient since problem solving is easier to bear than reading content review all day.

How many hours have you been studying every day?

I try to hit 4-6 hours daily. I find that switching books and taking practice passages really helps procrastination wise, since I'm never sitting there staring at the same section for hours.

Depends what I'm doing for the day, Bio and Orgo take me shorter than Physics or Chem.

Usually for a content review day (ex. Physics):

1 chapter TBR w/notes
Skim EK/TPRH chapters, just to see if they mentioned something I didn't see or didn't get
TBR Physics Review (25 questions)
EK 1001 (as time permits, so far I've been finishing all questions for each chapter though except Bio)
TPRH 1/3 of the passages/discretes

Depending on how that goes, I'll dig into a review topic from a few days ago to make my review day a little more manageable or do a 1 hour verbal test to top things off.

EK 1001 is sort of pointless with TPRH, especially for Physics but I really enjoy the drilling that EK 1001 does. Same topic 10 questions straight with slight variations really helps you master the content and its nuances.

Members don't see this ad :)
10 weeks to go, hope everybody is reaching their goals!

So far I've been getting low 40's on all the practice tests. You think that's enough to pass the MCAT, guys?

:naughty: Just messing with you guys. If I get >30 I will be the happiest person in the world lol

I try to hit 4-6 hours daily. I find that switching books and taking practice passages really helps procrastination wise, since I'm never sitting there staring at the same section for hours.

Depends what I'm doing for the day, Bio and Orgo take me shorter than Physics or Chem.

Usually for a content review day (ex. Physics):

1 chapter TBR w/notes
Skim EK/TPRH chapters, just to see if they mentioned something I didn't see or didn't get
TBR Physics Review (25 questions)
EK 1001 (as time permits, so far I've been finishing all questions for each chapter though except Bio)
TPRH 1/3 of the passages/discretes

Depending on how that goes, I'll dig into a review topic from a few days ago to make my review day a little more manageable or do a 1 hour verbal test to top things off.

EK 1001 is sort of pointless with TPRH, especially for Physics but I really enjoy the drilling that EK 1001 does. Same topic 10 questions straight with slight variations really helps you master the content and its nuances.

I don't see how you do all of that in 4-6 hrs. Just reading a TBR chapter, taking thorough notes, and doing 1/3 of the passages takes me 6 hrs.

I don't see how you do all of that in 4-6 hrs. Just reading a TBR chapter, taking thorough notes, and doing 1/3 of the passages takes me 6 hrs.

Yeah I'm calling bs on that too. But true or not, I think Jepstein should space out the content review and practice as it would not help if he burned through all his resources that quickly. Just MHO.

Yeah I'm calling bs on that too. But true or not, I think Jepstein should space out the content review and practice as it would not help if he burned through all his resources that quickly. Just MHO.

Wow, friendly posters here. No need to call bs, if I say that's what I'm doing, who are you to say otherwise...? Not saying you need to just believe me but calling me out is a little absurd.

Maybe, just maybe (this is a total guess), we aren't the same people and it doesn't take me as long as you? Maybe I don't take as thorough notes as you?

I'm also not doing 1/3 of the TBR passages the same day, if you didn't notice. I'm doing the 25 question review, which takes roughly 20-30 minutes (the one I just did took me 21 minutes). Then I'm doing TPRH 1/3, which has much less questions and passages as TBR. Takes about 30 minutes as well. I don't review the answers that day, only a quick review if I see I misunderstood a concept. I go over all my answers on a review day later. EK1001 takes me an 45-60 minutes at most (and again, I only do it if I have time.. I skipped yesterday's physics chapter). I've only done a few verbal tests during content review days, all during bio and orgo as those are my strongest subjects and need less time.

Reading TBR with notes doesn't really take that long (Physics chapters are usually under 20 pages, Orgo and Chem can be lengthy and take upwards of an hour and a half and I use EK for Bio, fairly condensed). I'm fairly fresh with the material so I'm reading to review, not learn and take notes. My notes are equations or little factoids that I think will come up at some point, I'm not writing down what to do with an equation that I'm familiar with, etc.

I've been through this song and dance before as I wrote earlier.. I'm retaking the test. I've studied TBR already this time last year but my mistake last time (and I'm using that term liberally since most wouldn't retake the score I received) was not enough practice passages. I pretty much only did content review and the occasional passage.. This time around, I'm focusing much less on content review and much more on practice passages, hence not wanting to spend so much time poring over each chapter.

I've worked through my study plan and am comfortable with both the time it takes and the resources I have. I have TBR EK and TPRH and have planned exactly when I'll do each section. I do less than a third of the practice passages I have on the day I read the chapter... a little more than a third on the day I review at the end of the week and have one third remaining for extra work in between full length tests later on. Not going to burn through resources anytime soon, most likely won't even finish the ones I have. Also have the additional TBR Bio diagnostic exams and TPRH in-class compendium.. neither of which I'll likely touch. TBR verbal also...

I was feeling so stressed while studying today. I was going over hormones and nervous system using TPR Bio book while listening to audio osmosis. I felt like I had a good grasp of hormones and physiology, but going through the book and listening to audio there was a good chunk that I couldn't recall quickly or at all.

Are these books just going overboard with the material or do I need to know everything listed? If I had a year to study I might pull out a 40+ but after today's review I feel like I'm going to score a 25.

Gosh, there is so much info.

I was feeling so stressed while studying today. I was going over hormones and nervous system using TPR Bio book while listening to audio osmosis. I felt like I had a good grasp of hormones and physiology, but going through the book and listening to audio there was a good chunk that I couldn't recall quickly or at all.

Are these books just going overboard with the material or do I need to know everything listed? If I had a year to study I might pull out a 40+ but after today's review I feel like I'm going to score a 25.

Gosh, there is so much info.

I took the mcat last year and, from my experience, I can tell you that the knowledge you need to perform well is very basic. Yes, there were question, especially the discrete ones, that required you to recall some details, but you will rarely be expected to remember every little info or definition you've read. The passages provide you with wealth of information, mostly info that you don't need, and your job is to be able to fish out for the relevant clues to answer the questions. Moreover, understanding and interpreting graphs and tables is very crucial. Therefore, my advice for you is to read everything in the TPR book to familiarize yourself with the concepts, but don't get too hung up on memorizing terminologies and understanding every single pathway. Instead, develop intuition and a system through which you can eliminate the wrong answers.

I'm also using the TPR books to study for my retake. When I study for bio, I basically skim through the entire chapter. I sometimes skip the wordy explanations and jump straight to the in-text questions. At the end of the chapters, I tend to do well on concept-oriented and passage based questions and not so much on the detail-oriented ones. However, that's fine with me because, as I mentioned above, I have taken the test and know the type of questions that I will be encountering.

I took the mcat last year and, from my experience, I can tell you that the knowledge you need to perform well is very basic. Yes, there were question, especially the discrete ones, that required you to recall some details, but you will rarely be expected to remember every little info or definition you've read. The passages provide you with wealth of information, mostly info that you don't need, and your job is to be able to fish out for the relevant clues to answer the questions. Moreover, understanding and interpreting graphs and tables is very crucial. Therefore, my advice for you is to read everything in the TPR book to familiarize yourself with the concepts, but don't get too hung up on memorizing terminologies and understanding every single pathway. Instead, develop intuition and a system through which you can eliminate the wrong answers.

I'm also using the TPR books to study for my retake. When I study for bio, I basically skim through the entire chapter. I sometimes skip the wordy explanations and jump straight to the in-text questions. At the end of the chapters, I tend to do well on concept-oriented and passage based questions and not so much on the detail-oriented ones. However, that's fine with me because, as I mentioned above, I have taken the test and know the type of questions that I will be encountering.

Same feeling here, also took the test last year.

Seriously, you don't need to have a mastery of every topic to do well. You just need to have a decent grasp so when you get a passage on that topic, you aren't lost.

There are some content-recall questions.. but no where near as much as you'd expect and most of them are pretty basic. IMO, no sense trying to memorize everything in hopes you'll hit an extra 2-3 content-recall questions.

Hormones, though, are probably one high-yield area that you should memorize. I didn't have any questions on hormones but if you take the AAMC FLs, they definitely came up often.

Wow, friendly posters here. No need to call bs, if I say that's what I'm doing, who are you to say otherwise...? Not saying you need to just believe me but calling me out is a little absurd.

Maybe, just maybe (this is a total guess), we aren't the same people and it doesn't take me as long as you? Maybe I don't take as thorough notes as you?

I'm also not doing 1/3 of the TBR passages the same day, if you didn't notice. I'm doing the 25 question review, which takes roughly 20-30 minutes (the one I just did took me 21 minutes). Then I'm doing TPRH 1/3, which has much less questions and passages as TBR. Takes about 30 minutes as well. I don't review the answers that day, only a quick review if I see I misunderstood a concept. I go over all my answers on a review day later. EK1001 takes me an 45-60 minutes at most (and again, I only do it if I have time.. I skipped yesterday's physics chapter). I've only done a few verbal tests during content review days, all during bio and orgo as those are my strongest subjects and need less time.

Reading TBR with notes doesn't really take that long (Physics chapters are usually under 20 pages, Orgo and Chem can be lengthy and take upwards of an hour and a half and I use EK for Bio, fairly condensed). I'm fairly fresh with the material so I'm reading to review, not learn and take notes. My notes are equations or little factoids that I think will come up at some point, I'm not writing down what to do with an equation that I'm familiar with, etc.

I've been through this song and dance before as I wrote earlier.. I'm retaking the test. I've studied TBR already this time last year but my mistake last time (and I'm using that term liberally since most wouldn't retake the score I received) was not enough practice passages. I pretty much only did content review and the occasional passage.. This time around, I'm focusing much less on content review and much more on practice passages, hence not wanting to spend so much time poring over each chapter.

I've worked through my study plan and am comfortable with both the time it takes and the resources I have. I have TBR EK and TPRH and have planned exactly when I'll do each section. I do less than a third of the practice passages I have on the day I read the chapter... a little more than a third on the day I review at the end of the week and have one third remaining for extra work in between full length tests later on. Not going to burn through resources anytime soon, most likely won't even finish the ones I have. Also have the additional TBR Bio diagnostic exams and TPRH in-class compendium.. neither of which I'll likely touch. TBR verbal also...

Dude. Relax...

I don't want to take another FL yet because I want to save my materials for March/April...but I almost need that reassurance that my studying is paying dividends.

Just a momentary panic I think :)

Same feeling here, also took the test last year.

Seriously, you don't need to have a mastery of every topic to do well. You just need to have a decent grasp so when you get a passage on that topic, you aren't lost.

There are some content-recall questions.. but no where near as much as you'd expect and most of them are pretty basic. IMO, no sense trying to memorize everything in hopes you'll hit an extra 2-3 content-recall questions.

Hormones, though, are probably one high-yield area that you should memorize. I didn't have any questions on hormones but if you take the AAMC FLs, they definitely came up often.

Totally agree. I was going to mention this in my post but forgot.

Hormones are the exception. Knowing how they work and when and why they are secreted can be a valuable asset to you for the test.

Dude. Relax...

It's annoying to put in a lot of hard work over the last few weeks and then come on here to see a poster tell me it's bull**** that I did that put in as much time and effort as I have.. Your post didn't set me off, the following one did.

But I'm pretty relaxed ;) Done studying for the day.. going to crack open a beer and watch some hockey.

Totally agree. I was going to mention this in my post but forgot.

Hormones are the exception. Knowing how they work and when and why they are secreted can be a valuable asset to you for the test.

Not to mention, they are straightforward enough that if you spend some time learning them.. you'll wish for a related discrete or two to show up on your test. Easy points relative to the other topics they can ask you about IMO.

Hey guys,

Just decided to join the 4/26 crowd after originally having planned 4/4. I started out thinking I'd do the Sn2ed plan, but I found that I wanted to get the content review over with, so I sped up on the chapters, taking copious notes to review as much as possible once a day or so. I actually did a pre-Sn2ed content review but mostly for the "physiology" material, since I haven't seen that stuff since AP Bio and I'm almost two years out from college.

Took a diagnostic back on Jan 12th and got 11/10/10, but it's unsettling, because it was for AAMC3 and really only told me that I needed more content review for GC and Bio, and I don't think it quite provides the impetus a lower diagnostic score would (which I was looking for...).

Going to get around to finishing the self-assessments, but I need to find some way to spread them out. I'm trying to look at them purely for content (trying to finish the passage within the time limits, but finding it OK to go over if it will provide me with a better gauge on my knowledge (deficiencies) rather than my speed and accuracy).

Best of luck to all!

I don't know about you guys, but seeing all these amazing scores coming out of the January crowd is motivating me to get myself in gear for this test. I've wavered quite a bit lately due to my other obligations (classes, work, EC's) but I'm really trying to get back into the swing of things. I also was just frustrated by my first practice test score, which is another thing that discouraged me from studying. I hope things are going well for everyone else

Those ultra high scores make me nervous. If I am not getting 80%+ correct on my review materials, then those guys will curve me lower :(

Please give me a 30!

Hi guys!

I need some help with a decision here.

I was planning on taking the 4/26 MCAT and I started some content review in January. Unfortunately, my minimester course got in the way and I completely slacked on MCAT studying. I just started picking up speed again but with only 2 weeks of content review under my belt (the two weeks from January) I'm not sure if I should schedule for the 4/26 or delay to the 5/23.

If it helps, I took AAMC 3 as my diagnostic back in January and scored a 31 (11/9/11).

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Hey Guys, I was part of that January Crowd but now I'm retaking it on the 26th with you guys!

Welcome to the party! To save me time of looking through the thread, what did you score?

Hi guys!

I need some help with a decision here.

I was planning on taking the 4/26 MCAT and I started some content review in January. Unfortunately, my minimester course got in the way and I completely slacked on MCAT studying. I just started picking up speed again but with only 2 weeks of content review under my belt (the two weeks from January) I'm not sure if I should schedule for the 4/26 or delay to the 5/23.

If it helps, I took AAMC 3 as my diagnostic back in January and scored a 31 (11/9/11).

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Thats not a bad start at all! IMO you just need to go with whatever date you would be the most comfortable with, and it also depends on what you are shooting for. I personally would be incredibly happy with a 31, but thats in part because I only scored a 22 on aamc 3....

Whichever date you choose, feel free to discuss your strategies and progress here with us since this thread tends to be rather quiet.

Welcome to the party! To save me time of looking through the thread, what did you score?

Thats not a bad start at all! IMO you just need to go with whatever date you would be the most comfortable with, and it also depends on what you are shooting for. I personally would be incredibly happy with a 31, but thats in part because I only scored a 22 on aamc 3....

Whichever date you choose, feel free to discuss your strategies and progress here with us since this thread tends to be rather quiet.

Hey Ogrady
This thread definitely won't be quiet - but I only had about a month to study and prepare, more like 24 days and I scored a 27 - When I did well on the practice tests, I could score in the mid30's but that's because I would usually get a 14 on the Physical Sciences. The actual MCAT had a much more difficult physical sciences, and my i scored way below my verbal average.

I'm gunning for a 34-35, I'd be very happy with that how about you?

Hell, I'd take a 27 and apply DO at this point. I am stressing bad with MCAT prep. I've still got 2 months to go, but it's hard not to get overwhelmed with the amount of information.

Granted, I've only taken TPR test 4 and scored a 23. I'm thinking of hammering practice passages over the next 10 days as well as physics content review and taking aamc 3 to see how I'm doing.

Hey Ogrady
This thread definitely won't be quiet - but I only had about a month to study and prepare, more like 24 days and I scored a 27 - When I did well on the practice tests, I could score in the mid30's but that's because I would usually get a 14 on the Physical Sciences. The actual MCAT had a much more difficult physical sciences, and my i scored way below my verbal average.

I'm gunning for a 34-35, I'd be very happy with that how about you?

Same here, I would be ecstatic with a 34. More realistically though, 30-31 and I'll be very happy. As per my advisors instruction, I'm going to do the best I can in April obviously, but if I need to I'll spend the summer studying and retake in August. That way I would have no other commitments this summer and would be able to spend a lot more time studying than I am now.

Hey guys, first time poster.

I just got back my mark from 01/24/13 and decided to retake 04/26/13.

I scored 10/10/9 but was expecting to get at least 11/10/11. Bio/Org has never been a problem for me so this definitely surprised me. I usually have 10 minutes to spare on that section but this time I was struggling to finish.

VR is usually my problem section, scoring 10 was actually a personal best.

Good luck everyone!

Hey guys, first time poster.

I just got back my mark from 01/24/13 and decided to retake 04/26/13.

I scored 10/10/9 but was expecting to get at least 11/10/11. Bio/Org has never been a problem for me so this definitely surprised me. I usually have 10 minutes to spare on that section but this time I was struggling to finish.

VR is usually my problem section, scoring 10 was actually a personal best.

Good luck everyone!

Welcome! lol i guess were a little late to join, how are you planning on prepping for the exams?

For me, it'll be going through the TPRH Science and Verbal Workbooks, and I have about 3 AAMC exams left.

The problem last time was that I started studying a month before, and maybe put in a good 23-24 days and started AAMC3 exactly 7 days before the exam and did about 5 exams in that week.

I'm actually enjoying MCAT physics. It's soooooo watered down from physics in lecture. The parts I struggle at are reading too fast and missing a key word in the question that tells me exactly what part they are looking for.

Once I feel more comfortable with my content review, hopefully my brain will slow down and read every word of the question.

So far I'm 12/12/10 on AAMC 3 and 13/12/11 on AAMC 4. I'm worried that I may have peaked early, and am trying to review each day, but the fire is not quite under my butt like I'd like it to be...

I have been doing Sn2'ed's schedule, but I'm like 90 days into it. So I need to find filler material for the last 30 days or so. I got a few more full lengths (TPR cracking the MCAT CBT) and a couple extra books (EK 16 mini-MCATS) to get me there. also watching a lot of Khan videos to brush up some bio cracks.

Let's hope my test contains a lot of physio. Been getting 10/10 on the TPR Advanced Bio passages for physio!

Gen Chem kicking my butt.

Bio I'm doing good.
Physics I'm doing OK.
Verbal I'm doing OK.

Just this silly G.Chem.
Hoping to finish content review by the 8th. Then do passages + practice tests up until D.Day.

Gen Chem kicking my butt.

Bio I'm doing good.
Physics I'm doing OK.
Verbal I'm doing OK.

Just this silly G.Chem.
Hoping to finish content review by the 8th. Then do passages + practice tests up until D.Day.
I loved GChem when I took the courses. TPR is making me dislike GChem. They seem to ask their questions in the Hyperlearning book in ways my brain is not picking up easily. I might need to re-watch Chad's GChem videos and give the passages another crack.

Doesn't help that I dislike my GChem instructor for TPR :( I don't think he has done a good job.

I loved GChem when I took the courses. TPR is making me dislike GChem. They seem to ask their questions in the Hyperlearning book in ways my brain is not picking up easily. I might need to re-watch Chad's GChem videos and give the passages another crack.

Doesn't help that I dislike my GChem instructor for TPR :( I don't think he has done a good job.

That sucks man, I really like my G-Chem guy. My only issue is all of my G-Chem classes were at the beginning of the course, so I'm already starting to forget content :(

Just finished taking AAMC 3. I got 10,5,11. BTW, both PS and BS were one question away from the next higher score. I HATE verbal.

Disclaimer: I took this test last year (8 months ago) and scored 18 at that time. Although some passages looked familiar, I couldn't recall any detail or clue from memory.

Just finished taking AAMC 3. I got 10,5,11. BTW, both PS and BS were one question away from the next higher score. I HATE verbal.

Disclaimer: I took this test last year (8 months ago) and scored 18 at that time. Although some passages looked familiar, I couldn't recall any detail or clue from memory.

Dude those science scores are impressive! Was that lower than what you've been averaging on verbal?

Dude those science scores are impressive! Was that lower than what you've been averaging on verbal?

I've been getting 7-9 on EK tests. AAMC 3 verbal is a totally different level of difficulty. It's very hard to narrow down the answer choices to two.