The Official April 2016 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drbeat14

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
April Fool's you're taking the MCAT! Worst prank ever?! No really, as a serial delayer, I absolutely must take this thing on this day before application submissions this upcoming cycle in 2016. So I thought I would go ahead and start the official thread. Never to early to start an official support/study group.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I'll be checking all day like Bobby Fischer. (Get it? Cause you're always trying to check the opponent's king in chess? I'll be here all week don't forget to tip your waitresses.)

Last edited:
Nearly 4 more sleeps till we get our scores. :eek:Anyone have plans Tuesday? I have work that day. Figured I should wait until 9pm ET to look. After I see my last patient, and after I make my commute home. You know, just in case it results in a cry fest, a scream, or cardiac infarction.
:corny:

I have my last final of the semester on Tuesday at 2pm...don't know if I should check my score beforehand if it comes out early in the day haha

Reactions: 1 user
I cannot believe I am saying this but I am so READY for this weekend to go by. This is DEFINITELY a first. I cherish the weekends. Come on Tuesday!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Tuesday will be spent hitting the refresh button and drinking to celebrate or to drown myself :laugh:

The closer it gets, the longer the days take. Seriously. I'm at work right now (scribing) and can hardly focus. I feel similarly uneasy and nauseous/anxious as I did in the days before the exam. Bah!!!!!! REALLY hope our scores are posted as early as the 4/1 scores were posted.

7 am Est lol

Or are you a time traveler?

lol wow. just finished working 12 days in a row, clearly not feeling all that sharp.

I wish I was a time traveler. Take me tomorrow plz

However when I look at AAMC twitter post from 5/3, it says posted at 4:57am. So apparently they were out earlier than I thought. Def gonna be hard not to wake up an check super early!

Members don't see this ad :)
Im sure im :beat: at this point, but its been a long wait and im hoping for like at least a 510.....which I like to think everytone is but Good Luck to us all!!!

IDK why i am checking for the results today. part of me is expecting that aamc might have made a mistake and uploaded the results early

Reactions: 2 users
Scores are up! 509 (128,125,128,128) I am grateful. Highest Kaplan was a 498. It is a prank!!!

If they aren't up at 6am like the last group I might die a little. I will be constantly hitting the refresh button every minute on the minute the entire day.......

Sent from my SM-G928V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
If they aren't up at 6am like the last group I might die a little. I will be constantly hitting the refresh button every minute on the minute the entire day.......

Well the dude who said his scores were up replied about 46 minutes ago, and if he's one hour ahead, then his came out at 6 am...

At the moment it sure the hell is lol. This last month flew by, but these last few minutes/hours are gonna be some of the longest of my life......

Yeah man I feel you on that. I made sure to get hammered the night before the 4/1 scores came out. I proceeded to wake up extremely hungover on 5/3 at about 8 AM, found out I did well, and then contemplated getting a six pack.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile