****The Official Meharry Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

sunshine01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looked around and couldn't find one for this cycle. Good luck everyone!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Applied there in 3rd batch, nothing from them, not even a confirmation email.:confused:

Applied 3rd Batch as well. I think Meharry doesn't do confirmation emails until they begin reviewing apps August 1st. I beleive the first email from last yea was a request to pay the app fee and complete the supplemental.

Good Luck Everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
HAs anyone received anything? I'm in 4th batch and haven't received anything form them

I just received the link to complete the supplemental! Time stamp says 7:25pm but I just received the email at about 11:30pm

Supplemental link received too.

I just received the link to complete the supplemental! Time stamp says 7:25pm but I just received the email at about 11:30pm

Yea I just received it now as well thank you so much guys! Do you guys think I should send over my secondary now or after I re-take me DAT?

Was a little worried, but recieved supplemental link this morning..... Trocha86, I've heard its best to get everything to Meharry as soon as possible. If you specified that you are reraking the DAT on AADSAS then they already know this and at least they can go ahead and process your supplemental so that it will be ready for review and just need ur updated scores.

Received the supplemental link late last night also! We're one step closer...

Just submitted my secondary and application fee. I know they still need my committee letter but it should be uploaded by Tuesday. Hopefully apps begin to be placed "under review" by the end of this week. GL again everyone!

Just submitted my secondary and application fee. I know they still need my committee letter but it should be uploaded by Tuesday. Hopefully apps begin to be placed "under review" by the end of this week. GL again everyone!

Good luck and I believe apps are being placed under review now, got the "long 6 week wait" email yesterday.

Hey 1stlady90, thanks for the update. How soon after submitting your secondary did you recieve that email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my sup on 8/3 got the email within 2 days.

Got that email the day after I submitted the supplemental, August 2nd.

Recieved the "up to 6 weeks" email August 5th a day after submitting my supplemental. It said my app was complete including lors, but my committee letter won't be uploaded to addsas until Thursday.

I did not know that we needed to wait until the school sends us a link to the supplemental aap. I added Meharry today and on the school's website there is a link to the supplemental app, which also allows you to upload your picture and submit a payment. Any thoughts on this?

I am kinda confused!

I did not know that we needed to wait until the school sends us a link to the supplemental aap. I added Meharry today and on the school's website there is a link to the supplemental app, which also allows you to upload your picture and submit a payment. Any thoughts on this?

I am kinda confused!
I think their supplemental link was available starting August 1. That's what it says on their website if I remember correctly.

I haven't received the "up to 6 weeks" email and I submitted my supplemental this past Friday.. Shouldn't I have gotten it already? Also, does anyone know when the school usually sends out interview invites?

Bond, it seems like its taken up 2 business days at the most to recieve the email so you will probably get it tomorrow.

From last year's thread it looks like the earliest interview invites went out on August 22nd/24th.

Bond, it seems like its taken up 2 business days at the most to recieve the email so you will probably get it tomorrow.

From last year's thread it looks like the earliest interview invites went out on August 22nd/24th.

Thanks for the information!! :thumbup::)

What is the up to 6 weeks email about? Will only receive that email once your application is considered complete with everything turned in.

Dedicated100, I beleive that is the case, however I did receive the email before they recieved my last lor, however, I believe that was an oversight on their behalf. The email just states that they recieved your completed AADSAS app including DAT scores/lors, and the supplementary app along with the fee. Once you have recieved this email your app is suppose to be under review for interviewing purposes.

Blue Devil2012 Thanks, I have to retake my DAT so my application is not complete until after I submit them... What are yours stats DAT/ GPA if you want to share!!

Hey guys, has anyone heard anything from meharry? All my application and sup app is submitted and good to go (1st batch) but I haven't heard back from them. I'm curious to know if anyone has heard back from this school yet?

Hey guys, has anyone heard anything from meharry? All my application and sup app is submitted and good to go (1st batch) but I haven't heard back from them. I'm curious to know if anyone has heard back from this school yet?

I have not heard anything either!!

I know they have been moving slower than most schools but the up to 6 weeks review is from the submission of the supplemental app. Try to stay calm (easier said than done i know). I feel like next week we will start to get some feedback. Like i said before from last years thread the earliest invites went out the 22nd/24th of August and we just made it to that point. Relax this weekend if u can.

I know they have been moving slower than most schools but the up to 6 weeks review is from the submission of the supplemental app. Try to stay calm (easier said than done i know). I feel like next week we will start to get some feedback. Like i said before from last years thread the earliest invites went out the 22nd/24th of August and we just made it to that point. Relax this weekend if u can.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nada :/

But I have a feeling we'll be hearing from them this upcoming week. It's gonna September so I think it's about time we do lol

"Nada" haha, that's so cool! Brushing up on your Spanish skilss? :highfive:

I have not received any emails from Meharry, but my status on AADSAS say under review!! Any thoughts?

I have not received any emails from Meharry, but my status on AADSAS say under review!! Any thoughts?

My status on AADSAS says it has been under review for more than a week now. I think that just means your application is simply under review. I'm sure everyone who has submitted everything (aadsas app + DAT scores + supplemental) have the same status on their portal. From what I know, they notify interview invites by email first, not the status on AADSAS, but who knows maybe they'll change it this year.

My status on AADSAS says it has been under review for more than a week now. I think that just means your application is simply under review. I'm sure everyone who has submitted everything (aadsas app + DAT scores + supplemental) have the same status on their portal. From what I know, they notify interview invites by email first, not the status on AADSAS, but who knows maybe they'll change it this year.

Thanks, yea my status may have been like that for over a week as well, but I just remembered to check it today. Hopeful it will have a positive outcome for all of us!!

Keep hope alive everyone. I guess the upside to this is each week of silence means we are one week closer to hearing something. I believe I was complete (August 5th) within several days of a lot of you so we are going into the 6th week of being under review. If they stick to their time table we should be hearing from them this week. Good luck!

Have you guys had any luck at other schools yet?

My AADSAS says "invited for interview" but I haven't gotten an email... should I wait or call them??

My AADSAS says "invited for interview" but I haven't gotten an email... should I wait or call them??
Congrats on the Invite!

I'd wait until tomorrow to see if you get the email. For some reason they aren't in synch with AADSAS. My friend got an email yesterday but no update on AADSAS and I checked AADSAS before my post last night and it said "Invited for Interview" but I didnt get the email until 8:15 this morning.

Congrats on the Invite!

I'd wait until tomorrow to see if you get the email. For some reason they aren't in synch with AADSAS. My friend got an email yesterday but no update on AADSAS and I checked AADSAS before my post last night and it said "Invited for Interview" but I didnt get the email until 8:15 this morning.

Thanks, I JUST got the email! Congrats on your interview too! When's your date?

I got October 25th, but I think they start the week before on October 18th... what about you?

Cool, I'm from Nashville so feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

I applied on Aug 21st. and I haven't heard from them....
how much longer do I need to wait??

I applied on Aug 21st. and I haven't heard from them....
how much longer do I need to wait??
I applied 3rd Batch, completed the supp on August 4th and recieved the complete and under review email om August 5th (even though they didn't recieve my committee letter until August 16th), so I had to wait the full six weeks for a decision. But a friend of mine submitted his supp less than two weeks ago and recieved an interview a day before me.

Be patient, Id expect to wait up to 6 weeks and if it comes earlier then that's great. Good luck!

Congratulations on your interview guys.
Haileypark sometimes schools start with in-state first and then oos.

Just curious about what the deal is with meharry. Has anyone heard anything yet?