****The Official Meharry Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I am about to sumbit my supplemental is it worth it. I really like the school I just am applying super late obviously but I have a 3.9 gpa and 18 dat

Has anyone got an post dec 2nd interview invite yet? Just curious to know

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview for Jan 10th also, might not take it. already accepted somewhere else. I'm oos btw good luck guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
For all of you who were accepted very big congrats! I just wanted to ask for some advice from the people who have accepted their offers, what made you pick Meharry? And if you received an acceptance already at a different school and you received post December interview with Meharry but it's not until after the day you have to accept your other school what would you do? Thanks in advance.
I am in that same situation but I based it on tuition and fees, location, school ranking, relationship with the staff, and which school offers the better innovations/facilities. Also the curriculum and the year we start seeing patients, but what I do love most about meharry is the culture/diversity, my school is less diverse of course by ~75%.

Last edited:
I am in that same situation but I based it on tuition and fees, location, school ranking, relationship with the staff, and which school offers the better innovations/facilities. Also the curriculum and the year we start seeing patients, but what I do love most about meharry is the culture/diversity, my school is less diverse of course by ~75%.

Thanks for responding to that! I have been debating on it for a long time and I close to making a decision finally on what I am going to do. I will start thinking about those points.

Did anyone happen to get the admission packet yet? I was accepted on the 2nd but still haven't received anything in the mail ): I'm waiting on it to make my final decision (which I need to do sooner than later lol)

Did anyone happen to get the admission packet yet? I was accepted on the 2nd but still haven't received anything in the mail ): I'm waiting on it to make my final decision (which I need to do sooner than later lol)
You may have to go to the post office and see if they came to deliver it to your house without you being there. Just maybe that happened. If not, I would call.

Just got an interview for Jan 10th also, might not take it. already accepted somewhere else. I'm oos btw good luck guys.

It would be very nice of you if you would turn it down so the rest of us have a better chance are getting an intervew :)
Of course, if you are seriously considering attending the school then I wouldn't ask you to make a sacrifice like that, but if it's just a passing thought...

It would be very nice of you if you would turn it down so the rest of us have a better chance are getting an intervew :)
Of course, if you are seriously considering attending the school then I wouldn't ask you to make a sacrifice like that, but if it's just a passing thought...
No worries, I spoke with them about turning down the offer and they want me to submit the paperwork so I am doing so possibly in time for someone else to still attend Jan 10th interview. Good Luck guys!!

No worries, I spoke with them about turning down the offer and they want me to submit the paperwork so I am doing so possibly in time for someone else to still attend Jan 10th interview. Good Luck guys!!

I am sure I am speaking for lots of hopefuls out there... Thank you very much! Here's to hoping I hear from them before the 10th!

You may have to go to the post office and see if they came to deliver it to your house without you being there. Just maybe that happened. If not, I would call.

I finally got my offer letter on the week of Christmas, however no other info about the school came with it. All the letter said is that everything else (info on financial aid, orientation, requirements, etc) would come as the year progresses. Sadly, I didn't have enough info on the school since my interview day was cut short (I went on a day they had one of their traditional talks) and had to turn it down. Good luck to everyone out there hoping for a spot :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Do any of you who have already been accepted to Meharry have any interview advice for any of us who may have upcoming interviews? or even feedback. Anything is appreciated thanks.

Just withdrew my acceptance, good luck everyone!

I am sure I am speaking for lots of hopefuls out there... Thank you very much! Here's to hoping I hear from them before the 10th!
you are welcome, they sent me confirmation of my withdrawal this morning. Good luck everyone.

has anyone heard from meharry? Still havent heard anything? Are they still doing interviews?

My boyfriend just had an interview this past Friday and I know there is a interview date in February

I sent in an extremely late OOS application (i.e. Dec.12?) and have an interview date for Feb21! (Does the late application dance) I am really looking forward to it. Any others interviewing on this date?

I just received an interview invite today around 6PM est, they already assigned me Feb. 7th, which is next Friday. I'm pretty excited! :biglove:

Is anyone interviewing in March? Anyone know how many seats are still open? And for those who have multiple acceptances please give us a chance :)

I just turned down my invite for Meharry interview for 3/7 yesterday!

If anyone who Recieved interviews would like to share their stats that would be awesome! I'm planning on applying next semster and I'm really curious to know! Also their website says you can't C's for prereqs.. Does this mean if I have one they will automatically reject me?

I was rejected from Meharry but they want to consider me for their MHS program...anyone else get this email?

Doubt they will automatically reject you. I got a C+ one quarter in gen. chem and recently had an interview. I think you should be fine assuming your other grades are competitive.

Has anyone heard anything lately? I interviewed last week and they said they would let us know by the end of this week. I guess the day is not over yet but just wondering if anyone has heard...

Has anyone else been offered a spot in there master's program?

Has anyone else been offered a spot in there master's program?

What was your interview like and did you get any insight about the program?

I was offered an interview, but declined due to the high cost. Lots of state schools have similar programs for a quarter of the cost. If money wasn't a factor seems like a great program since dat prep is offered and the semester is designed to give you time to study.

@lemons222 I haven't had an interview, but one of the professors there talked to me about it. They offered you an interview specifically for the mhs program??

I received an email yesterday for an interview date next week. Not sure if I am going to accept it though.

I received an email yesterday for an interview date next week. Not sure if I am going to accept it though.

I think they are done interviewing for the dental class. The dental class is just about full. Not too sure about the Master program and if they require an interview.

:soexcited:Wooohooo! Just recieved the acceptance email today! I interviewed 3/7.

@lemons222 me haven't had an interview, but one of the professors thar talked to me about it. They offered you an interview specifically for the mhs program??
Yes, the interview was specifically for the MHS program. I declined.

Congrats to all that have been accepted! If anyone is looking for a roommate, a current male dental student is looking for a roommate. The apartment is in Bellevue in a gated community. Please message me if interested at your earliest convenience. I don't have the ability to post on the facebook page but please help get the word out. Thanks and congratulations again!

Congrats to all my Fiance just completed his 1st year I did the housing search please contact me for any information on where to live and what to do!:soexcited: goodluck!