***The Official MOSDOH class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Good luck to everyone who landed an interview tomorrow! Oh killem

Members don't see this ad.

Have you interviewed?
Unfortunately no, and seeing as this is the last day MOSDOH has set as scheduled for interviews I don't think I will unless they make more dates. Maybe next cycle. Fingers crossed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately no, and seeing as this is the last day MOSDOH has set as scheduled for interviews I don't think I will unless they make more dates. Maybe next cycle. Fingers crossed.

sorry to hear that! I am at my hotel trying to get some rehearsal done. wish me a luck! this is the only interview I have so far!

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry friend :(. Last year I was in your shoes; really wanted to interview at MOSDOH but got rejected flat out. I spent that following year volunteering and getting more hours as humanly possible. If this application cycle is not your time, make the next one yours.

Reactions: 2 users
@qwerty yyyyy. I don't think at any dental interview you should feel like it was a relaxed interview..u shouldn't be even if environment present . This is something that you have worked so hard to obtain. Good luck buddy. Hope to see you shine.

Last edited:
Still hope hrab. When I was scheduling, I asked if there were any other dates. Coordinator said she could put me on the March list but no guarantees that they'd conduct an actual interview in March.

Nice to meet everyone who interviewed in the morning group today! GL, hope you get in...

I understand this schools has a block schedule.. Would anyone be willing to explain what that means exactly as I am still a bit confused on that

I understand this schools has a block schedule.. Would anyone be willing to explain what that means exactly as I am still a bit confused on that
It means you take one or two classes for the duration of the material covered. Microbiology for a week then move on.
My understanding is that this method takes away from deciding which class is more important and focus on the subject at hand.

Hey guys there is an interview date open on March 5th. I signed up for it so try calling them if you haven't received an invitation yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody got a call? They supposed to let us know in 2 to 3 weeks

Has anybody got a call? They supposed to let us know in 2 to 3 weeks

Admission committee had a meeting today about decisions. According to Theresa, if you get accepted, you should get the call today or tomorrow

I just got the phone call from DR. Crutchfield and have been accepted for the class of 2019.

Looks like they are conducting interviews in March. I was just invited and after loading up the interview portal I see Thursday, March 5th available with morning and afternoon interview sessions.

Received an acceptance!!! Interviewed 2/12 AM session

Reactions: 1 users
They called about an hour ago, I couldn't pick up because I was in class so they left me a voicemail

Got a missed call couple hours ago - no message.

Congrats Adam. UNE or MO? I'm heading to CA.

Just got my acceptance call from Dr. Konecke - I will not be taking the seat. GL all.

I sent them a letter of intent email but have not heard back about an interview invite. Should I call and ask? or is that too much

I wouldn't bug them. you already sent the letter. Statistically this is one of the hardest schools to get into in the nation. <2% chance

Has MOSDOH filled their class?

I wish I could tell you. But I know they have a small class around 42 students. And looking at last years thread it would appear that they should be very close to filling their 2019 class.

will be withdrawing my acceptance in the next couple of days. Good luck to you all still waiting to hear some good news!

I just got an interview invite today by mail. Anyone know if this is for the waitlist or for spots in the class? Considering their class size is only 42 students.

I just got an interview invite today by mail. Anyone know if this is for the waitlist or for spots in the class? Considering their class size is only 42 students.
I interviewed on January 29th and got accepted two weeks ago. During my interview, the staff made it seem that their last interview dates would be middle of March. During the interview I also asked about how many seats were "available" and their response was about half. Since that, there has been two or three more interview sessions.
If you are very curious, call them and ask how many seats are still available.

how did everyone like to school? I just havent learned to much about the school by researching their website. So do they take classes with DO students and is it a regular DMD curriculum? for the students that interviewed there did you like it and why?

and how many people interview per session?

Last edited:
dentsss, just replied to your PM. I don't believe dental students take class with DO students (could be wrong). Not sure what you mean by regular DMD curriculum, but it is a block curriculum. In my interview group, there were 6 students. I asked and they said typically it's 8 students.

Drove by the new clinical building in St. Louis the other day. It looks like a great facility. They are still working on the building but through the windows you could see most of the dental chairs and equipment seems to be in place.

How long does the admissions packet take to get to my mailing address, i really want to make my deposit. Any advice on making a money order vs. using website portal vs. check? Also about housing, whats the best place to live in kirksville.

I interviewed on Jan 29 and was accepted in mid Feb.

Although I loved the school and people, I was accepted to my first choice. I will be giving up my seat tomorrow.

Good luck to you all!

I interviewed on Jan 29 and was accepted in mid Feb.

Although I loved the school and people, I was accepted to my first choice. I will be giving up my seat tomorrow.

Good luck to you all!
Where you in the morning or afternoon session?

Just got accepted today, but I will be withdrawing good luck guys!! Don't give up hope up! :)