***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Faux

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone applying! :) Everyone who interviewed last year always came away impressed. I hope we all get a chance to check the facility out!

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an email saying that my application is complete and my fee was received!

Just got an email saying that my application is complete and my fee was received!

I actually got an email regarding my application fee. But the email actually talked about admission to the 2014 program and how the last date to submit the materials is feb 2014.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fee's already been sent. Let's hope USPS doesnt screw this up.

Do they send you an e-mail when they receive the check?
I sent mine a while back haven't heard anything...

Yeah I got an email but it took around 3-4 weeks after I sent the check. You can always give them a call to make sure they received it.

Yeah I got an email but it took around 3-4 weeks after I sent the check. You can always give them a call to make sure they received it.
When'd you get the confirmation e-mail?
I'll probably call them tomorrow

Just got my email! application complete.

same here just received an email application completed..hope for an interview

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sent the check a while ago and haven't gotten an application complete email yet. Rut ro. Guess I'll be calling them tomorrow to see if they've received it.

My AADSAS application was mailed out 7/7. Just curious if I should add NYU or not. What do you think?

oGPA: 3.05
sGPA: 3.15
DAT: 21/21/23
ASCP certified Medical Laboratory Scientist for 6 years
Currently taking grad-level classes to boost GPAs

Reactions: 1 users
lol so is that "like" a yes?

you'll probably get an interview and be waitlisted. your exam scores are right around what NYU looks for, but your gpa is holding you back. just make sure you do well in your graduate program and be sure to send them your grades as soon as you can.

My AADSAS application was mailed out 7/7. Just curious if I should add NYU or not. What do you think?

oGPA: 3.05
sGPA: 3.15
DAT: 21/21/23
ASCP certified Medical Laboratory Scientist for 6 years
Currently taking grad-level classes to boost GPAs
Would you attend if you were accepted? If yes, and the money is no trouble, throw NYU into the mix.

If it was my only acceptance I would totally attend. If I happened to get multiple acceptances (not very likely) I would choose NYU over a couple other schools on my list.

Anyone else got stats update about their app complete email? Sent in my check about 2 weeks ago..... maybe I should call as well.

Anyone else got stats update about their app complete email? Sent in my check about 2 weeks ago..... maybe I should call as well.

I haven't heard anything yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Got my app complete email this morning :)

Just for comparison ...my app was complete on June 27th....haven't heard anything since...they should be starting to give out interview invites soon I presume...since they begin interviews in September.

NYU was giving out interviews at this time last year! Hopefully next week we will hear back!

When do we send our 2x2 photographs? It wasn't in the email when it said my application was complete.

Just called to double check, they only need it if you're invited for an interview.

Anyone receive an invite yet? Last year there were quite a few at the end of July.

Anyone receive an invite yet? Last year there were quite a few at the end of July.

Nothing on my end and I applied first batch....maybe all the schools are taking longer due to a larger applicant pool? Who knows

I called and they said they have received everything from me yet I still haven't gotten an application complete e-mail. I think you're right supergenius310.... they probably are dealing with a lot of applications right now.

I just called and they said they won't hold any interviews till September... So no August interviews this year I guess :(

Reactions: 2 users
Added NYU a few weeks ago. According to AADSAS it was mailed to NYU on 8/1 and I just received an email today stating they have everything including payment and my app will now be forwarded onto admissions :)

According to last year's 2013-2014 interview thread NYU was sending invites late July.

I'm visiting family in NYC and walked by one of the dental school buildings today, then stopped in front of it and did a silent prayer.

Reactions: 9 users
i would do that too ^^ :thumbup:

Did everyone just mail a check with nothing else in it? I feel like I should include something with the check.

I mailed a check in a small envelope by itself. I made sure it was a non-see through envelope though.

Did everyone just mail a check with nothing else in it? I feel like I should include something with the check.
I like to include a small typed note saying what the check is for/any of my relevant info. I felt weird about mailing just checks by themselves too but I imagine it doesn't matter that much.

I like to include a small typed note saying what the check is for/any of my relevant info. I felt weird about mailing just checks by themselves too but I imagine it doesn't matter that much.

Just make sure you are not sending it to the prince of niger

After a while of not receiving any invites finally got one from NYU just now!!!!
This just made my week!

INTERVIEW! Woohoo!

Interview!!!!! :D