*** The Official RUTGERS Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I hope so! I really want to get in! Was your interviewer the same person that emailed you to confirm your interview? My invitation was from Dr. Rosa but some woman named Christine is emailing be confirming?

I believe all invitations have Dr. Chaviano name on it but she could be the person interviewing you. There are 15-16 other interviewers though. I didn't see Christine Melendez on the list of interviewers.

good luck! are you in state?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe all invitations have Dr. Chaviano name on it but she could be the person interviewing you. There are 15-16 other interviewers though. I didn't see Christine Melendez on the list of interviewers.

good luck! are you in state?

Ok thanks! Was just figuring if I could look up some information about my interviewer first haha I am SO nervous!! Yes I am in state!

Ok thanks! Was just figuring if I could look up some information about my interviewer first haha I am SO nervous!! Yes I am in state!

most of the questions I got were pretty simple (why dentistry, etc) but they will be asking things on your aadsas application. Therefore, be comfortable and know what you list on you application. Don't lie as well. I got asked if I had any experience with my hands, I straight up said no. I still got in LOL...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
most of the questions I got were pretty simple (why dentistry, etc) but they will be asking things on your aadsas application. Therefore, be comfortable and know what you list on you application. Don't lie as well. I got asked if I had any experience with my hands, I straight up said no. I still got in LOL...

Are you from instate? I'm from NJ but I haven't been invited for an interview there yet

yes I am a NJ resident. I interviewed on october 25th and got accepted dec 2nd.
Congrats AVB2104!!! Everytime I called them, they said my application is under review so I dont know if I still have a chance or not

Congrats AVB2104!!! Everytime I called them, they said my application is under review so I dont know if I still have a chance or not

yes you do. I know someone on sdn who is instate and just received an interview there (bigsmil3).

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone.. I had interview coming up in a week. I was wondering if anyone can share their experience. I really want to get into Rutgers, please help :)

Hi everyone.. I had interview coming up in a week. I was wondering if anyone can share their experience. I really want to get into Rutgers, please help :)
Extremely relaxed interview, check out possible interview questions here and enjoy the school...

yes you do. I know someone on sdn who is instate and just received an interview there (bigsmil3).

haha just reading this now. Yes interview invite 12/26 for an interview on 01/17 non traditional business major applicant with very average DAT scores. Pretty unexpected so never loose hope!

haha just reading this now. Yes interview invite 12/26 for an interview on 01/17 non traditional business major applicant with very average DAT scores. Pretty unexpected so never loose hope!

Good luck this friday! Although, I am sure you will kill it...:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you again AVB2104! I just got an interview invite from Rutgers yesterday. I was so excited.

yeah hahah. Still a senior there... You graduated?
Yes. I graduated in May with a Bio major. If we are from same school, I may know you as pre-dental students at RU :) Well, hope we can be future classmates
Good luck with your Spring semester! I actually go to RU next week to visit some friends and then go for an interview the day after. I will show the admission Rutgers love when I get there, haha

Can someone tell me if it's easy to get In-State residency for tuition at Rutgers?

for the benefit of future SDNers who are nervously scouring the forums for info in the days preceding the first monday of december, for this cycle status change = rejection
woulda been nice to know

does anyone have any updates about acceptance/waitlist/rejection/deposit deadlines or notifications? (I had a January interview, in-state) thanks :)

Rejected today! No hard feelings though. I applied back in July. 3.6 GPA 23 AA OOS

rejected today via email as well....
images

Also rejected today. Canadian applicant and didn't apply till late October. GPA 3.80, DAT AA 24

has anyone that interviewed in december gotten an acceptance/rejection? I interviwed early december and still havent gotten a response.

anyone from the 1/17 interview pool hear back yet?

anyone from the 1/17 interview pool hear back yet?
That was my date too actually. But nah I haven't heard anything from them. When I called the school to check my status they said that the class was full but that there might be some movement as the 2nd deposit date got closer.

That was my date too actually. But nah I haven't heard anything from them. When I called the school to check my status they said that the class was full but that there might be some movement as the 2nd deposit date got closer.

Did they tell you which date the deposit would be due?

My friend interviewed the week after, do you think that would be for a waitlist spot? Did they say anything else?

well hopefully it's soon. the wait is killing me lol

My friend interviewed the week after, do you think that would be for a waitlist spot? Did they say anything else?
I'd assume so but I'd tell him/her to call the school and ask their status. They'll probably tell them the application is still under review but I mean that's more than I can tell you myself haha.

would anyone mind sharing when the next deposit deadline is,or if they have been accepted but plan on withdrawing their spot?

would anyone mind sharing when the next deposit deadline is,or if they have been accepted but plan on withdrawing their spot?
March 3rd, not going to withdraw for now...

Hello all! Congrats on those who got accepted! I received my acceptance over the phone. For those that interviewed, I have a quick question- we were given folders. Unfortunately, I can't find mine and I was wondering do we have to sign any papers that were in the folders or take any actions from it, besides mailing out our deposits?
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello all! Congrats on those who got accepted! I received my acceptance over the phone. For those that interviewed, I have a quick question- we were given folders. Unfortunately, I can't find mine and I was wondering do we have to sign any papers that were in the folders or take any actions from it, besides mailing out our deposits?
Thanks for the help.

if you are talking about the folder that we received during the interview session then don't worry about it. All of the required documents will be sent to you via email as attachment.

congrats and see you in august

if you are talking about the folder that we received during the interview session then don't worry about it. All of the required documents will be sent to you via email as attachment.

congrats and see you in august

Thanks for the reply! one more question lol- what date in august do we start? I didn't receive any emails pertaining this info.

Thanks for the help.

congrats on your acceptance! i have a question. when was your interview date? and when did you get accepted?

sorry just an anxious student waiting to hear back from the interview lol.