****The Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Just stuff your face with turkey! That's what I'll be doing lol
Good plan! I'll be crossing my fingers for all of us to hear on Dec1st. :owle:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
same here. Wonder what that means because I truly thought it was my worst interview lol.

Okay, did everyone's status change to "check back dec 1..."
I'm officially in panic mode now!

Yeah mine didn't change... They just want me to be more surprised when they call me haha

Members don't see this ad :)
AHHH mine didn't change. Haha im nervous now, but I guess there is nothing I can do... Except for showing up at the dean's office with a baseball bat. JK, but I interviewed October 16 in case that info helps anyone.

Good luck to all and I hope the best for everybody!!!!

AHHH mine didn't change. Haha im nervous now, but I guess there is nothing I can do... Except for showing up at the dean's office with a baseball bat. JK, but I interviewed October 16 in case that info helps anyone.

Good luck to all and I hope the best for everybody!!!!
I interviewed on the 30th and got a status change! The suspense is killing me.

got an acceptance email.

Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED!!! 12:02 AM!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
CONGRATS ALL!!! MY FUTURE CLASSMATES!!!

Congrats you guys!! That's wonderful! Are any of you from the west coast?

status still hasn't change on portal btw.

Really surprised with the school, very impressive. I really thought I was out with my shady interview video lol.

Congrats guys!!! I can't believe it. I thought my interview went horribly bad. I ended the video 1 minute short and I smiled for a solid 10 seconds... Tears of joy right now.

:soexcited:Acceptance!!!! I thought I bombed that video interview as well haha

woohooooo congrats everyoneeee!! amazing that temple sends acceptances at 12 AM hehe

Would you guys mind posting when you interviewed?

Admissions must have liked our group! ;)

Seriously love Temple for letting us know at midnight! Now I can peace out and try to get some sleep. Congrats everyone! I look forward to meeting everyone next fall

Congrats Everyone!!! Just got an acceptance!! Wow awesome feeling!!! Now I can happily study for my physics test!

Acceptance e-mail @ 12:02! Interviewed mid-Nov!

Temple tried to call to congratulate me and my crappy old phone froze and shut off when I tried to accept the call :confused: That's it. I'm upgrading my phone today

Congrats everyone!!!

Reactions: 1 user