****The Official UCSF Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Got a call from them!!!! and my last name's first letter is N. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you just now get a call, Pooh?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hearty congratulations pooh! And thanks for the last name. If they're going by alphabetical order, I guess I'm sitting this one out since my last initial is I.

Hearty congratulations pooh! And thanks for the last name. If they're going by alphabetical order, I guess I'm sitting this one out since my last initial is I.

Do schools ever do it by last name? I was hoping that was the case since my last name is near the end of the alphabet, but I have no idea whether that is normal practice for anyone.

I don't think they call in alphabetical order as my last name is very near the end of the alphabet as well. So I would assume its random. Good luck everyone.

Please post the following info if you got that very nice call:

Interview month / online status

Thanks everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend whose a D2 there got her call at 6 PM PST, ya never know

My friend whose a D2 there got her call at 6 PM PST, ya never know

That's certainly reassuring. A friend of mine also told me that they don't always call everyone on day one. Keep hope alive 'til you hear otherwise. :)

I remember ucsf saying they would send out rejection emails on december 3rd and that we would get calls for acceptances/waitlist. Has anyone received a rejection email that interviewed?

I remember ucsf saying they would send out rejection emails on december 3rd and that we would get calls for acceptances/waitlist. Has anyone received a rejection email that interviewed?

Nope haven't heard anything from them

31229758.jpg

Three replies in under a minute. Yeah, we're not neurotic at all!

So 8 people have posted on here about acceptance....out of 60. I know not everyone uses sdn but still seems low....

accepted. oos. no idea when the call came, voicemail. blah blah blah =P

They said at my interview that in December they would notify 60 people and those 60 people would have a month to accept before they released more acceptances. But you're right, Dec 3rd is the earliest that AADSAS allows them to accept. Doesn't mean they have to today....

I didn'nt. He said he will email me later for more details, but I haven't received any email from them. Now I was wondering if I heard him wrong about my acceptance bcuz I was so happy when they called so I kept saying "thank you, thank you" and all I heard was Blah Blah Blah ....

Yes it seems low. Sarah did tell me that they will not call Everyone today. Most likely go out more tomorrow

Ugh I don't understand why they do that... why not just inform everyone the same day?

Nevermind! I JUST got the call!!!!!!! They're still calling guys, don't give up hope yet!

Nevermind! I JUST got the call!!!!!!! They're still calling guys, don't give up hope yet!

Congrats! I just convinced myself to bite the financial bullet and just attend my top choice! :eek:

Just got the call 20 minutes ago. They caught me off guard calling me after 4pm. Got pretty emotional to say the least! Keep your head up guys, the calls are still coming!

Oh, UCSFx2016, check your email. They just sent the provisional admit to me!