*** The Official UF Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

congrats y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody know what time UF usually makes calls till?

Anybody know what time UF usually makes calls till?
hey! we interviewed together!
I have no idea, according to the UF acceptance thread for last year there was someone who got a call at 11:38 am.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey! we interviewed together!
I have no idea, according to the UF acceptance thread for last year there was someone who got a call at 11:38 am.
Trying to stay positive :luck:

CONGRATULATIONS everyone! Im a first year at UF and i know the roller coasters this day comes with. If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me...and again, congrats!! :joyful:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm OOS and got a call at 7:10AM est. Congrats everyone!

In State called at 7:55 AM !!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO EXCITED!!!

Last name starts with a "P" WAHOOO Congrats everyone and GO GATORS!

No one knows, but I think they are done calling.

Congrats future D1's!!! Waiting for the paper letter to determine waitlist or rejected....fingers crossed for a waitlist spot!

Just got the letter.. Rejection.. :(. Oh well good luck to all

Got the waitlist letter just now. Giving up my spot since I confirmed at another school this morning.

Best of luck to you all!

Rejection letter. Can't say it didn't hurt, but in the end I'll be just fine at other schools that accepted me :p

Got the alternate letter too... :xf:

Anyone get a rejection letter without an interview? I heard a few received their letters of decision (acceptance/rejection/waitlist) yesterday but those had interviews pre-Dec. I have not heard from them via email/snail mail/portal.. still waiting :(

So are they still interviewing ? Last cycle I called (rather late, maybe march?) to inquire if they would be updating anytime soon or if they would be pretty much "mass texting" rejections at the last minute... They stated the later.

I just got an interview invite today! :luck:

Reactions: 1 user
I got an interview invite today too! For the most part, if you get an interview do you get accepted? I feel like if you be yourself and you are close to what your application says about you. You should be fine.

I got an interview invite today too! For the most part, if you get an interview do you get accepted? I feel like if you be yourself and you are close to what your application says about you. You should be fine.
i think they said they interview about 350 and the class is 90

Hey guys I interviewed at UF December 10th and was wondering if anyone else has heard back for the January decisions. They said they were shooting to get back to us by the 7th, I was hoping to hear back from them today but I got nothing now I'm wondering if they are still I the process of deciding or if I didn't make the cut and have a waitlist or rejection letter coming in the mail.

If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey guys I interviewed at UF December 10th and was wondering if anyone else has heard back for the January decisions. They said they were shooting to get back to us by the 7th, I was hoping to hear back from them today but I got nothing now I'm wondering if they are still I the process of deciding or if I didn't make the cut and have a waitlist or rejection letter coming in the mail.

If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.
I called today and was told that decisions for December interviews would be sent on February.

Also, can someone tell me when was the deposit deadline for those who got accepted on Dec 2nd?

Reactions: 1 user
I called today and was told that decisions for December interviews would be sent on February.

Also, can someone tell me when was the deposit deadline for those who got accepted on Dec 2nd?

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. But man one month was bad enough, now we have to wait another month :(. Did they give you an estimated date for February?

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. But man one month was bad enough, now we have to wait another month :(. Did they give you an estimated date for February?
I asked out of curiosity because I am an alternate but they were really vague, didn't specifically tell me a date.

@enamorvssinful : Did you accept the offer?

Got the interview invitation today and it is scheduled on January 22nd!