***the official unlv class of 2018 interview/acceptance thread***

asne0407

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Really hoping to get into this school!! I have heard great things!! Good luck everyone :hungover:

Members don't see this ad.

yikes...just realize they have a sup. app....and its saturday, can't mail it out today..womp womp womp

Members don't see this ad :)
So I received an email from them saying they have received my application from AADSAS. However I sent out my supp app around 6/30 about a week after I e-submitted and I haven't received an email from them saying they received it. Should we be hearing back from them that our application is complete? or should I call them tomorrow?

viva las vegas

I'm applying here as well and received an email saying that my application/file is complete and under review. I'm a little confused though because I'm still missing two letters of rec. Has anyone else missing things from their app received this email as well?

nope. only received an email asking for their supplemental and fee and photo.

business as usual so far.

I called today and they received my secondary app and check, they said they would email me when my application is under review....

AADSAS sent my app out on 7/5. I still haven't gotten a confirmation from UNLV...about how long did it take for you guys to receive confirmation emails after your apps went out? I'm just getting a bit worried.

Also, i downloaded the supplemental form their website. Should I go ahead and complete it anyway?

AADSAS sent my app out on 7/5. I still haven't gotten a confirmation from UNLV...about how long did it take for you guys to receive confirmation emails after your apps went out? I'm just getting a bit worried.

Also, i downloaded the supplemental form their website. Should I go ahead and complete it anyway?

AADSAS also sent out my app on 7/5 but I received an email from UNLV saying my app was complete (even though it's not complete....) and under review on 7/3. :confused:
I think you should just go ahead and complete the supplemental anyways. I sent mine in mid/late June before I heard anything from them at all.

Hey guys, for the letter of recommendations portion of the supplemental, did you guys fill out the addresses of your professors?
I don't know if all of my professors would want to give out their addresses.

Hey guys, for the letter of recommendations portion of the supplemental, did you guys fill out the addresses of your professors?
I don't know if all of my professors would want to give out their addresses.

You can just put down the department address where your professor has office. You shouldn't give professor's home address even if you have it.

Members don't see this ad :)
application completed (email notification)

What is a good pre interview score? I currently have a 27.5

What is a good pre interview score? I currently have a 27.5

I wish i knew, hopefully one of the UNLV students can help us answer that, maybe we'll see if the formula is legit when the interview requests start rolling in.

Is the supplemental e-mailed to us or do we have to send it in beforehand?

Thanks tbond! Are you sure we don't wait to receive an e-mail from them first before mailing it? Just wanted to double check before sending the $ in

Thanks tbond! Are you sure we don't wait to receive an e-mail from them first before mailing it? Just wanted to double check before sending the $ in

I never got an email until after sending it in. It was along the lines of " We have received your secondary application and it is now under review"

If you look on AADSAS it says to send the supplemental at the same time as your application.

Any news here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

None here. I'm first batch and i keep in contact with one of the admissions secretaries.

I just talked to admissions and they said they would be sending out interviews started next week

Woohoo! I love this school! I wanna get into their MBA/DMD program.

Anyone heard anything this week?

Anyone heard anything this week?

Nothing here! They seem to be behind compared to last year. I remember them saying that this year they will be paperless. Maybe getting familiar with a new system has slowed them down a bit.

As for the 2''*2'' color photograph, Do I need to submit a separate copy(hard copy) of the photograph?
or print-out from the printer?

As for the 2''*2'' color photograph, Do I need to submit a separate copy(hard copy) of the photograph?
or print-out from the printer?

I just printed it out from a color printer. But I'm sure a real photograph would be better.

Any news from Vegas? I'm surprised that no one has been invited for an interview yet.

How long ago did you send in your supplemental application?

They received mine yesterday.

How long ago did you send in your supplemental application?

They received mine yesterday.

Not sure about supplemental but I received "under review" email on 7/26.

Did you send in a supplemental application with your photo attached?

Yes. I just used a stick glue and glued it to the printed form.

Ok cool...yeah, I'm in the same boat.

Still waiting on the next step in the process.

Just spoke to admissions office and the secretary said that nothing was sent out yet. She also mentioned that we probably won't be hearing anything for another two weeks. I hope they give the interviewees more than a week notice.

Thanks for the update, yeah I do too. Are you OOS too!

Yes, I am OOS. Does anyone know on what days they have interviews. Also, do they give a choice of date or a fixed schedule?

Last cycle they only interviewed on Fridays

Good to know, the waiting game is nervewrecking. I'm guessing they don't start interview invites until mid-september

Has anyone checked their AADSAS portal? My UNLV status says "received/awaiting additional information" does this mean I'm missing information or that AADSAS is awaiting additional information from UNLV? Anyone else have this status in their portal?

Has anyone checked their AADSAS portal? My UNLV status says "received/awaiting additional information" does this mean I'm missing information or that AADSAS is awaiting additional information from UNLV? Anyone else have this status in their portal?

Mine says "Received/Application complete." You should give them a call and find out what you Are missing. Did you send in your secondaries?

I do too and I called them a while ago and they said they had my stuff so idk. Might give them a call as well if it doesn't change in the coming days

Mine says "Received/Application complete." You should give them a call and find out what you Are missing. Did you send in your secondaries?

I figured they'd be closed for the holiday, but I'll call tomorrow. I mailed my secondary back in July and everything I sent through AADSAS was complete so I'm not sure what it could be.

Does anybody else not even have a status from unlv on their adea account?

Does anybody else not even have a status from unlv on their adea account?

Hey Waldo,I have a status shows my application is complete.

Anyone receive anything fom Unlv?