***The Official USC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

got WL since dec 2nd, still no changes..

Members don't see this ad.

Should have clarified: I never interviewed.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought USC doesn't send rejections until class starts...

Got mine yesterday too. Never invited for an interview. I'm just happy they have the curtesy to send a response one way or the other, still waiting on UCLA...it's May after all

"We have arrived at the end of the application review period, and I'm sorry to report..."

Actually it's a nicely worded rejection. I know a few people are on their wait list and didn't get this so I'm assuming they expect some movement.

Good luck all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody have any idea on how many people are in their wait list?

Does anybody have any idea on how many people are in their wait list?

Everyone who interviews at USC is put on the wait list. They never know how much movement there will be, since some years a lot of people take the acceptance and attend USC. Other years, a lot of people reject the acceptance and there will be a lot of movement on the wait list.

Does anyone know how full their class is right now?

I got off the wait list last friday and I will be accepting it. So, there is still movement happening. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Reactions: 2 users
I got off the wait list last friday and I will be accepting it. So, there is still movement happening. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Congrats! Was it an individual call? Do you mind posting stats?

congrats!!!! when did you interview if you don't mind me asking

I got off the waitlist last Thursday (notified by email), and will be accepting it as well!

Best of luck to those of you still hoping and waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
I got off the waitlist last Thursday (notified by email), and will be accepting it as well!

Best of luck to those of you still hoping and waiting!
Congrats!! Do you mind posting when your interview was and stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Will they be sending more acceptances soon?

Got an acceptance call today from Ryan at 3pm!!!! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations! Will you be accepting it? When did you interview? Still waiting for a call :(

Just got the call yesterday. I'll be accepting my offer from USC and withdrawing my spot from BU.

Has anyone been accepted recently?

Any recent movement from waitlist? Anyone know when next deposit deadlines are?

Any recent movement from waitlist? Anyone know when next deposit deadlines are?
I don't know the next deposit deadline. I think we need to reapply for next cycle.

I actually talked to Ryan and he said they had a final deposit due date on the 30th of June...Depending on who pays and who doesn't a few more spots may open up :)

I actually talked to Ryan and he said they had a final deposit due date on the 30th of June...Depending on who pays and who doesn't a few more spots may open up :)
Thanks for the update!!

Got off the waitlist today!!!! SO ECSTATIC

Reactions: 4 users
Got off the waitlist today!!!! SO ECSTATIC
Congratulation for your acceptance!! Did you get the call or email? Are you instate or out of state? If you don't mind, can you share your stats?

Anyone here got a rejection email after being WL? I got WL since dec 2nd BUT I haven't heard anything since...

if anyone can share their stats that would be great. USC is my top choice and want to know if im in the running!.
i have 19AA/22pat dat
3.75 Gpa ucla undergrad
many volunteering and mission trip