The Procrastination Station.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye

I have an anatomy exam Thursday. Am I studying tonight? Nope! Going on a date!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: Is it bad that I like him enough to see him again and see where it goes, but a couple times I was like "Hmm, he's not as smart as I am"..... :p

Haha maybe he's intimidated by your intelligence. That's what turdface said about me months ago :D I was like "baby I dont think you can handle thus! I don't think you're ready for this jelly"

I should be paying attention in my Tech Law class right now... but I am on SDN instead...

I have less than two weeks to finish (well, uh, start) my poster for ACVP conference, get it approved by my mentor and the clinician who are helping me with it, and get it to the printer. The abstract was easy to write...but I've been staring at my computer for like an hour now and can't even figure out where to start for the actual poster content. Ugh.

SO much homework due by Wednesday... cue freakout. The flu this past weekend kicked my ass and really set me back on homework :(

Re procrastination with food: I highly recommend Talenti black raspberry and chocolate chip gelato. It's delicious and soothes my sore fingers/hands from all the note rewriting for my upcoming bacteriology, then pathology, then radiology exams :eek:

I have a Physiology quiz due tonight and test Thursday. Instead, I'm on SDN since I haven't really had much computer access this past week until now. What happened to SDN? This forum upgrade has me confused. I don't like this change. :/

Any of that Talenti gelato/sorbetto is dangerous in a good way. Kinda like a bag of Ruffles in this house. Endangered.
Endangered like beer in my house...drinking a celebratory 3am, just finished 12 straight hours of studying Sam Adams, then off to bed. Exam tomorrow obviously. Gotta love 2nd year....

Made room on top of my snake rack for my TV...hooked up the ol' Xbox and I'm currently replaying Red Dead Redemption. Such an effin' awesome game. Next round of finals exams next week, including a term paper and 3 article critiques, but playing games is more fun and less stressful! :D

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Made funfetti cake to avoid studying for my parasit exam on Thursday. I really need to get my motivation because we're about to enter some pretty rough weeks.

Made funfetti cake to avoid studying for my parasit exam on Thursday. I really need to get my motivation because we're about to enter some pretty rough weeks.
I'm usually a big fan of procrastination-but start studying for parasit! I procrastinated a ton in that class and it did not turn out well-learn from my mistake! It's too many weird, scientific names to cram effectively.

I should be studying for histology and physio next week. But it turns out hulu won't play for free on my tablet, so I'll probably start in a few minutes unless my WW gets really interesting.

I'm usually a big fan of procrastination-but start studying for parasit! I procrastinated a ton in that class and it did not turn out well-learn from my mistake! It's too many weird, scientific names to cram effectively.

Oh, I mean, I've been studying a bit and while the first test wasn't amazing, I wasn't too displeased with my grade. Insects/worms stick quickly for me because I find them super interesting. Entomology was one of my favorite classes in undergrad.

Oh, I mean, I've been studying a bit and while the first test wasn't amazing, I wasn't too displeased with my grade. Insects/worms stick quickly for me because I find them super interesting. Entomology was one of my favorite classes in undergrad.
lucky you...:)
I wasn't uninterested, but not super enthusiastic about the subject either.

have until saturday to take my physics test online… why in the world did I attempt to take physics online??
and why is jeff corwin so much more appealing than studying??
:oops:

I am blatantly avoiding studying today. Went out and got a ridiculously complicated Starbucks drink, hung out in a bookstore, went to the grocery...still no work for either of my exams next week.

Must be something in the air. No real phys studying for me despite looming exam and quiz Monday. Sigh. Just wanna lay with my cats and nap in patches of sunshine.
I can't bring myself to move from the big comfy chair with my dog.. I'm supposed to go out tonight, I'm seriously considering canceling..

Roommate mentioned Neopets today...so what do I do? Start playing again instead of studying for my exam on Monday.

Ah Neopets. I wasted more time on that than I care to admit. :)

Yup it totally does. Back to collecting avatars for me! Can't find my super old account though. I accidentally typed my email in wrong, so it was never activated but it's probably like 10 years old at this point.
OMG throwback!!!!!

I joined back when paintbrushes were like 20k neopoints. Haha.

If anyone wants something expensive, send me a message an I can probably help you out. I don't play anymore but if y'all have some special PB you want I bet I can help.

Ugh. My current Productivity to Goofing Off ratio is about 1:200.

Reactions: 1 users
What I need to do: finish making freezer meals/go grocery shopping, do about half the nights worth of studying, put away laundry.

What I probably will do: go buy a couple of groceries, but mostly vodka, drink vodka, go to bed.

Come to think of it, maybe this post should be in drunk SDN.

I need to be studying anatomy, and if I'm not going to study anatomy I should really work on my novel but I just really don't want to be productive right now.

FRICK FRICK. chemistry test wednesday.. research paper final draft due wednesday... FIEOWHGOSDJFOSDFJOWEF CRAAPPP

This is the problem with 4 day weekends. I'm at the end of the third going "crap, I have done nothing..."

FRICK FRICK. chemistry test wednesday.. research paper final draft due wednesday... FIEOWHGOSDJFOSDFJOWEF CRAAPPP
I get to read your paper when you're done, right? I'm excited to se what you did with it!

I get to read your paper when you're done, right? I'm excited to se what you did with it!
Yes you do!! :) I took some of your points and implemented them into my paper, it was extremely helpful!!

New Belgium Rampant Imperial India Pale Ale, yum! :bow: That is all

So, yeah, my first final is on Thursday. Do I feel like studying for it? Nope. I mean, I know finals are going to be miserable but I would much rather procrastinate and watch movies on Netflix...

I have 3 finals this week...
Eating steak and watching football instead hahaa

I have 2 (possibly 3) quizzes tomorrow and have studied for none of them. (I also have an exam Tues and one Thurs and then next week is finals but I'm ignoring that). Instead I have gone grocery shopping, finally bought a desk that fits in my room, done laundry, washed my sheets, vacuumed the whole house and mopped the kitchen/dining area. Productive, just not in the way I should have been...