The under 20 AA DAT club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScarletKnight24

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
please share your DAT scores if you are applying or have gotten interviews or acceptance.

Hope to get lots of members!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

19 AA 19 TS 17 PAT 7 interviews and 4 acceptances..Last years cycle

Members don't see this ad :)
3.73 cGPA 3.71 sGPA and I went to a very average university and Im a white male lol

were you prior military?

also, if you don't mind me asking, where did ya get accepted?

I was not prior military but I was a prior professional soccer player lol

I was accepted at USC, University of Colorado, Midwestern University, and UNLV

19 AA 19 TS 17 PAT 7 interviews and 4 acceptances..Last years cycle

Same. 19AA. 7 interviews. 4 acceptances. Also last cycle.

Under 20AA doesn't really mean much without incorporating GPA.

Reactions: 1 user
as long as you have a 19 and 3.5 you are in good shape! Remember admissions are case by case. apply broadly and if you have anything weak in your ap strengthen it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Haha I was apparently a little dyslexic and thought this said that your PAT was 7! Needless to say I was quite impressed. :highfive: I was just amazed you had the stones not to retake. :cool: :bow:

Hahahah I would have probably cried if I got a 7 on the PAT..are you excited for western?? I'm doing Army HPSP

Hahahah I would have probably cried if I got a 7 on the PAT..are you excited for western?? I'm doing Army HPSP

I'm super-stoked for Western! I head down this Saturday for their summer prep program. That's sweet that you got on with the Army. Congratulations! I'm not an HPSP student; I'm enlisted. I was accepted too late to get a scholarship for this year. I'll try for a 3-year this fall. Though, with my GPA, I'm not getting my hopes too high. If nothing else I'll probably shoot for SLRP when I graduate. I've been in for 11 years. It's hard to imagine myself not in the military.

OP: My bad :hijacked: Back on topic! This seems like the "Under 3.5 club" which is nothing to write home about. :sleep: I think what would be really interesting is an under 17 thread. :horns:

Getting under 20 AA isn't exactly a death sentence guys. 19AA+ is ideal.

Will post if I get any bites.

18AA 18TS 20PAT, 3.54c 3.41s, 5 interveiws 1 acceptance, average college, I applied late, and im not a URM.

18AA 18TS 20PAT, 3.54c 3.41s, 5 interveiws 1 acceptance, average college, I applied late, and im not a URM.

Do you mind sharing with us how many schools you applied to and where you got accepted. Was it your in-state school? Thanks

19 AA 19 TS 23 PAT 3.65 Overall GPA 3.3 Science GPA

I was a business major, had only taken Bio 1 & 2, Chem 1 & 2, and Orgo 1 & 2, and only had 5 shadowing hours when I applied so I am sure all that turned off a lot of schools, but I applied to 18 schools got 3 interviews and 2 acceptances.

18 AA 18 TS 17 PAT 3.42 Overall GPA 3.59 Science GPA

3 Interviews 1 Acceptance

when was ur app complete( with it mailed, dat, lor, etc)

LOVE this thread.

I know that previous cycles a 19 or a 20 was a solid score.
But.. it seemed with increased competition and more applicants.. and also improved preparation for the DAT, the averages DAT scores were increasing.

So as a 19/19/23 student, was getting a little worried.....
But this thread puts my heart at ease at least a little bit so that I can live my life and do other things besides being stressed out.

GOOD LUCK everyone!!!! Let's kill it this cycle!

Bump. 19\19\18 here.

Hey, I have 18/18/17 and 3 interviews so far! BU, NYU, and UMDNJ.

Hey, I have 18/18/17 and 3 interviews so far! BU, NYU, and UMDNJ.
I have 18/18/18 as well and applied to those same schools. Would you mind sharing your stats?

19AA 19TS. Three so far. Western, LECOM, MWU-AZ. Hopefully these aren't the last of the invites.

NICE! are you instate for UMDNJ? that's my top school. What's ur GPA?

I'm OOS from ny. I have a 3.73 and 3.61 science from NYU

Good luck! and I saw that they've still been giving out interviews.

anyone can tell me if i have a chance for NYU? I will be applying next cycle but getting worry because too many ppl advice me to retake 4th time DAT? I want to go NYU
GPA: 3.65 Scienc GPA: 3.1

The biggest problem you are going to have is your QR since many schools have a cutoff for all sections...I'm not sure if NYU does though. It will also help if you have a lot of extracurriculars.

The biggest problem you are going to have is your QR since many schools have a cutoff for all sections...I'm not sure if NYU does though. It will also help if you have a lot of extracurriculars.
Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone here have an RC of 16 and and gpa < 3.5 and still receive interviews/acceptances? Thanks

Last edited:
anybody here,

16 rc, 16 bio

AA18 TS18 PAT20

get accepted anywhere?

I have 3.55GPA 3.7 sGPA

two researches.. alot of EC (tons of..) but I am international student.....

I applied USC, Creighton, UOP

anybody see any change?

anybody here,

16 rc, 16 bio

AA18 TS18 PAT20

get accepted anywhere?

I have 3.55GPA 3.7 sGPA

two researches.. alot of EC (tons of..) but I am international student.....

I applied USC, Creighton, UOP

anybody see any change?

U gotta apply to more schools! I know someone with a 16AA with interview last year at western 3.6 Gpa. his rc is probably the same as yours if not lower. He's international too

I got a 19AA i have received an interview at NOVA, a continuing review at buffalo (basically rejected), and just received a supplementary app from maryland