The WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just want to clarify, you want Capri to choke down Dick and keep going?
I mean, if choking is what it takes

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
yessss! Mystery Spot! Such a classic. That’s Dubz’s favorite episode I believe
My two favorites are Mystery Spot and Changing Channels, so it is impossible to choose between the gif options coop has provided

Members don't see this ad :)
Dean eating a hamburger

some other SPN related thing
Another good alternative would be when Jimmy, Castiel’s vessel, was affected by Famine

0D6eb.gif

tumblr_mt2b3me5zf1s9pzmno1_400.gif

My two favorites are Mystery Spot and Changing Channels, so it is impossible to choose between the gif options coop has provided
…they go to an alternate universe where their lives are a TV show called Supernatural, that episode is the reason I started watching to begin with lol. Was just gonna watch the one episode but one of my friends was like NOOOO you have to watch the show from the beginning or it won’t make sense!

Reactions: 1 user
…they go to an alternate universe where their lives are a TV show called Supernatural, that episode is the reason I started watching to begin with lol. Was just gonna watch the one episode but one of my friends was like NOOOO you have to watch the show from the beginning or it won’t make sense!
That’s actually a different episode- The French Mistake (6.19) Changing Channels is where
Sam and Dean get transported into TV land by the Trickster. Includes show parodys like Grey’s Anatomy, Japanese game shows, COPS, Full House.
. But yeah you definitely won’t get the jokes if you start with The French Mistake. I generally like the idea that if you get too creeped out, start with season 3. Season 1 is a little gnarly sometimes. :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
That’s actually a different episode- The French Mistake (6.19) Changing Channels is where
Sam and Dean get transported into TV land by the Trickster. Includes show parodys like Grey’s Anatomy, Japanese game shows, COPS, Full House.
. But yeah you definitely won’t get the jokes if you start with The French Mistake. I generally like the idea that if you get too creeped out, start with season 3. Season 1 is a little gnarly sometimes. :laugh:
I could be down with that episode

I could be down with that episode
Hold please while I mentally flip through that episode to see if there’s any jump scares that you should watch out for (since I know you hate those).

Edit: nope, you should be good. Season 5 Episode 8.

Members don't see this ad :)
That one is The French Mistake. Which I also love haha

Shhhh stop spreading propaganda. Season 1 is great :p

Sorry not sorry.

If you can't get through Dick and keep going, I don't want anything to do with you ;)
SPN was fun and enjoyable to watch at one point in my life when I had the time and patience to watch the formulaic, repetitive type of episodes that tons of shows use. That format bugs the hell outta me now, so if I were to go back and re-watch and/or catch up, I feel like it would dampen my original love for it. I want to keep the good memories I have of SPN!

SPN was fun and enjoyable to watch at one point in my life when I had the time and patience to watch the formulaic, repetitive type of episodes that tons of shows use. That format bugs the hell outta me now, so if I were to go back and re-watch and/or catch up, I feel like it would dampen my original love for it. I want to keep the good memories I have of SPN!
My love of Law & Order: SVU, every crime show on the planet, House MD, and every awful competition cooking show on the planet tells me that formulaic and repetitive is apparently something I love in television shows

Reactions: 6 users
My love of Law & Order: SVU, every crime show on the planet, House MD, and every awful competition cooking show on the planet tells me that formulaic and repetitive is apparently something I love in television shows
And Canada’s Worst Driver, right?? :heckyeah: I’ve shown so many of my friends that show.

We share the same taste in tv. I’ve never actually seen house md though..... but I do watch hgtv shows and lots of them are formulaic and repetitive!!!!! :heckyeah: (And I mean, they’re still house shows ;))

We share the same taste in tv. I’ve never actually seen house md though..... but I do watch hgtv shows and lots of them are formulaic and repetitive!!!!! :heckyeah: (And I mean, they’re still house shows ;))
House was pretty solid but basically just because watching House do his thing was great

Reactions: 5 users
House was my jaaaaam. Freaking loved it.

I love so many different kinds of tv, but yeah...formulaic definitely works for me sometimes.

There's something comforting about knowing that the boys are always going to have an emotional conversation to tie things up in or near Baby. And that the first person you see in the episode has a 90% chance of dying.

I love so many different kinds of tv, but yeah...formulaic definitely works for me sometimes.

There's something comforting about knowing that the boys are always going to have an emotional conversation to tie things up in or near Baby. And that the first person you see in the episode has a 90% chance of dying.
I just appreciate when you see there's still 20 mins left in a show so you know whatever solution they think they came up with for the problem of the week is definitely NOT THE RIGHT SOLUTION

I just appreciate when you see there's still 20 mins left in a show so you know whatever solution they think they came up with for the problem of the week is definitely NOT THE RIGHT SOLUTION
But maybe it was the first guy they suspected all along!

So since I just reread all the write ups from DRoP, going to tag ALL the peeps from there (apologies if you've already been tagged and declined):
@Filly Bay @StartingoverVet @Promethean @dyachei @Gwenevre @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Flim Flam Man @guisantes @Abnerrs @LadyOtheFarm @Lupin21 @PrincessButterCup @katashark @Skimble @Devastating @SummerTheLynx @Kam325
Tagging me in sdn is like a message in a bottle...you know it is going somewhere, but never sure if it reaches your intended target.

Reactions: 3 users
Tagging me in sdn is like a message in a bottle...you know it is going somewhere, but never sure if it reaches your intended target.
SOV HAS GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE
tenor.gif

Reactions: 3 users