The WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do we know what time will be close of day / close of night?

Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
4. Snowy
5. genny

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
2. jboo
3. kc
4. ddstothecow
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

Missed the Meat Train, But Willing to Wait at the Station (Alternates)
1. WeimMama

Chicken Nuggets (Which are Probably the Meat Version of Tater Tots)

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop
4. Mixy

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we know what time will be close of day / close of night?
The mods have been debating that still and I was actually going to open it up to the group once sign ups were closed. We're all in MST or PST (with the exception of Kaydubs, who is in EST, but she is serving more in an advisory capacity and I don't want to have to force her to close nights/lynches). I had been thinking closing lynch at 10 PM MST (midnight EST) and closing nights at 7 AM MST (so 9 AM EST), but will move things around as possible to accommodate what works best for players. I'm thinking lynch close may be too late for a lot of our EST folks, which is why I had wanted to poll the players after sign ups finished.

Reactions: 1 user
Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
4. Snowy

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
2. jboo
3. kc
4. ddstothecow
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

1. WeimMama
2. genny

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop
4. Mixy

The mods have been debating that still and I was actually going to open it up to the group once sign ups were closed. We're all in MST or PST (with the exception of Kaydubs, who is in EST, but she is serving more in an advisory capacity and I don't want to have to force her to close nights/lynches). I had been thinking closing lynch at 10 PM MST (midnight EST) and closing nights at 7 AM MST (so 9 AM EST), but will move things around as possible to accommodate what works best for players. I'm thinking lynch close may be too late for a lot of our EST folks, which is why I had wanted to poll the players after sign ups finished.

if lynch close is midnight, I'll be not on thread no later than 10:30 each night. Midnight was rough for us easterners when PBC, KD, and I did it in WWhisk. As it is, I'll probably be on only morning and night as I'll be on field service

Reactions: 2 users
if lynch close is midnight, I'll be not on thread no later than 10:30 each night. Midnight was rough for us easterners when PBC, KD, and I did it in WWhisk. As it is, I'll probably be on only morning and night as I'll be on field service

I’m happy to help but I won’t ever be present for midnight eastern closes

I agree. I’ll probably never be on for close because of work

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, well in that case lynch close and night close will be 1 minute apart and at 2 & 2:01 AM MST ;)
Sounds good ;)

You guys are the ones who have to be around to close stuff, I can send in contingencies if I need to :laugh:

Cool with me 730pm PST and 530am PST for my "real time"

What are everyone's thoughts on lynch close at 8:30 PM MST and night close 6:30 AM MST?
@WildZoo
10:30p Eastern/9:30p Central/8:30p mountain/7:30p Pacific

8:30a Eastern/7:30a Central/6:30a
Mountain/5:30a pacific.

I can do other conversions for additional time zones but my brain is still on fire with a migraine...

Reactions: 6 users
Alright everybody, consider this roll call. If you want in on this game now is your last chance. I will be distributing roles tomorrow at an unspecified time (aka don't bother me about roles you heathens! :rage:) and game will officially begin Wednesday morning

Reactions: 8 users
Alright everybody, consider this roll call. If you want in on this game now is your last chance. I will be distributing roles tomorrow at an unspecified time (aka don't bother me about roles you heathens! :rage:) and game will officially begin Wednesday morning
um. um. um. Its like I want to play but the logical part of my brain says NOOOO

Reactions: 2 users
um. um. um. Its like I want to play but the logical part of my brain says NOOOO

Hydra play? I can't post but I can bounce ideas? Not that it helped last game :laugh:
I would allow this but would probably make you pick one person who was allowed to post on thread to limit confusion about interpreting play styles

I would allow this but would probably make you pick one person who was allowed to post on thread to limit confusion about interpreting play styles
@WeimMama I'd be down for this. Depending on final lynch time I think we could make this work. Though @vetmedhead depending on final lynch time I could probs play although if that 8:30 lynch time is final I'd have to do hydra

@WeimMama I'd be down for this. Depending on final lynch time I think we could make this work. Though @vetmedhead depending on final lynch time I could probs play although if that 8:30 lynch time is final I'd have to do hydra
What final lynch time works best for you? I probably can't go much later than 8:30 purely for the sake of allowing our East Coasters to have the chance to actually be awake and able to defend at lynch close

What final lynch time works best for you? I probably can't go much later than 8:30 purely for the sake of allowing our East Coasters to have the chance to actually be awake and able to defend at lynch close
I don't get home from work until like 8:30 :( so just keep it that for EST folks. I can spectate, hyrda, or sub if someone needs it. If you want to fill roles put me in and I'll do my best (but I'd like to be back on the cow). I'm really ok with anything. Might just get lynched for my sporadic play but oh well.

Mixy lets hydra! Bajillion times more fun than normal even though we got murdered haha.

Back of the Fridge
1. karabou
2. Sporty
3. Allie
4. Snowy

Trash
1. WZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Cray
4. Pippy
5. Lyra

Freezer
1. Trout
2. jboo
3. kc
4. ddstothecow
5. Finn

Still On The Cow
1. MixyMama
2. Ski
3. AM
4. Bryndi
5. Capri

Abandoned On the Counter
1. PotE
2. Mel
3. YK

1. WeimMama
2. genny

1. Lawper
2. Flames
3. Coop
4. @dustyvet