The WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank goodness
Don't get me wrong, I still reserve the right to lightning kill anyone who is still being too quiet

But now I can do it at my own discretion instead of after being thoughtful and actually counting content posts

Reactions: 4 users
I don't think AM did a single tally for us, even after we were splitting the vote and post tallies :cryi:

I also got lazy and stopped seriously counting for most people after they hit 3 the last couple days. Some of those numbers were definitely inaccurate.

Reactions: 4 users
I have found an otter to use
fish_meat.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Alright everyone, roles will start going out now. I will post again once all roles have been sent out.

Reactions: 8 users
All roles have been sent out. If you have not received a role, please call this toll-free number to report your meat emergency:

1-800-PM-A-MOD

Reactions: 10 users
This reminds me, everyone is invited to change their avatar to anything meat related if you'd like.

This includes real meat, fake meat, three meats in a trenchcoat, or (SDN appropriate) man/woman meat if you'd like :naughty:

Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 2 users
Sorry not sorry.

If you can't get through Dick and keep going, I don't want anything to do with you ;)
I just want to clarify, you want Capri to choke down Dick and keep going?

Reactions: 5 users
…Dean dies a million times in a bunch of different ways?
yessss! Mystery Spot! Such a classic. That’s Dubz’s favorite episode I believe.
funny story I actually watched this exact episode last night. Creepy human episodes are the worst.

Reactions: 1 users