***TMDSAS 2016***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Only got the email no letter. I sent them a response on Dec 1st letting them know I was accepting and they replied to that.

Don't forget to send your letter of intent if you haven't already.

I did that two weeks ago! How would I know if they got it or not? I'm just scared it would get lost in the mail! Did they send you any notification after you sent the letter of intent? PS-Excited to meet you in Houston!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I did that two weeks ago! How would I know if they got it or not? I'm just scared it would get lost in the mail! Did they send you any notification after you sent the letter of intent? PS-Excited to meet you in Houston!!!!
I was in the same boat as you wondering why they hadn't sent any confirmation. Sent them a quick email asking if they received my letter of intent and got a reply saying they did. Did you reply to the original email confirming acceptance that way too?

Don't be afraid to email them to double check you're a future student of theirs there :)

I was in the same boat as you wondering why they hadn't sent any confirmation. Sent them a quick email asking if they received my letter of intent and got a reply saying they did. Did you reply to the original email confirming acceptance that way too?

Don't be afraid to email them to double check you're a future student of theirs there :)

Just did - hopefully they respond! But they responded to my first email so I feel a bit better haha. Thanks for the advice!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just when I start looking at housing options at San Antonio...

Interview from Houston! 1/12!
So late in the game so I probably should not be too hopeful.

Reactions: 1 users
Just when I start looking at housing options at San Antonio...

Interview from Houston! 1/12!
So late in the game so I probably should not be too hopeful.
It's not late at all for Houston. They just fill their class very slowly.

Reactions: 1 user
It finally happened, y'all!
Got my last and final interview from San Antonio for 1/25; notified today.

Texas pullin' the clutch!

Reactions: 8 users
It finally happened, y'all!
Got my last and final interview from San Antonio for 1/25; notified today.

Texas pullin' the clutch!
I hope they have seats left at SA... if not Baylor , then SA it is !! imagine all the tuition we can save!

Hi guys, just wondering..did everyone update TMDSAS about fall semester grades?

I interviewed in November for SA, and have not heard whether I was waitlisted or rejected. Did they notify via email?

I interviewed in November for SA, and have not heard whether I was waitlisted or rejected. Did they notify via email?

They won't tell you about waitlist or rejection until May.

Members don't see this ad :)
Trueee haha pay a couple of hundred dollars for some anxiety disorders.

Hey guys! Do yall know when the last interview dates for the 3 Texas schools are?

I got accepted into Houston!!!!!!! Received the email today at 10:27am

Reactions: 9 users
Acceptance#5
School: UTSD Houston
Notification date: 1/11/16
Method of notification: E-mail@ 10:27am
Residency:Tx
Interview Date: 11/10/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.69, 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/19/19/21/QR12

Reactions: 7 users
Congrats! Where are you guys planning to attend? I know your sig says Baylor, but...

Congrats! Where are you guys planning to attend? I know your sig says Baylor, but...
Don't worry. I'm 100% going to Baylor. When I email UTSD I'll tell them to give my spot to @katkatkat
I hope she gets it! ;)

Can you apply again next year and recommend those spots to me and others? That is my backup plan #3 lmao
I won't need to! You're gonna get early interview dates and multiple acceptances on dec 1st. :D

Congrats to everyone who was accepted today!! :)

On a side note, it is kind of odd that Houston sent out acceptances again before interview season is done. I haven't seen this in past years threads, but I could be wrong. Do y'all think another round of acceptances is still going to go out at the end of this month once interviews are done or do we have to wait until February now? :uhno: I really hope not.

Congrats to everyone who was accepted today!! :)

On a side note, it is kind of odd that Houston sent out acceptances again before interview season is done. I haven't seen this in past years threads, but I could be wrong. Do y'all think another round of acceptances is still going to go out at the end of this month once interviews are done or do we have to wait until February now? :uhno: I really hope not.
I would love to hope that they send more tomorrow.. And hopefully my name is in the basket.

But let's be real, they probably send it next month.

I would love to hope that they send more tomorrow.. And hopefully my name is in the basket.

But let's be real, they probably send it next month.

Can you imagine if that is how they picked students after Dec 1? They just draw a name out of a basket? LOL

Can you imagine if that is how they picked students after Dec 1? They just draw a name out of a basket? LOL
I'm pretty convinced that's how they do it. Everyday adcoms go to the room with the basket, laugh evilly and was like "haha, let's see whoes dream we are crushing today by not drawing their name"

Reactions: 3 users
I'm pretty convinced that's how they do it. Everyday adcoms go to the room with the basket, laugh evilly and was like "haha, let's see whoes dream we are crushing today by not drawing their name"

That is so heartbreaking lol

Has anyone needed to remove a planned course from their Baylor app? Specifically one that is a "recommended" course, but not a pre req? Really wish Baylor's admin office wasn't closed for two months... o_O It's easier to clarify things over the phone I think...

Has anyone needed to remove a planned course from their Baylor app? Specifically one that is a "recommended" course, but not a pre req? Really wish Baylor's admin office wasn't closed for two months... o_O It's easier to clarify things over the phone I think...

I would email Ms. Janet Pledger. When she gets back she will definitely reply back to you.

I would email Ms. Janet Pledger. When she gets back she will definitely reply back to you.
We did, just waiting for a reply and impatient. Also, the problem with waiting is the coming semester will already have started and we're not liking the idea of spending so much money to take a single class.

We did, just waiting for a reply and impatient. Also, the problem with waiting is the coming semester will already have started and we're not liking the idea of spending so much money to take a single class.

Oh I see.
May I ask what class it is?

Good ole Anatomy...
She's already taken physiology and graduated last May.

She?

Yeah, I know that Baylor wants students to stay academically active by taking classes. I can see the benefit of it but what about students who cant afford to pay over $1000 for a single course? Will your admission be revoked if you don't take it?

Pledger responded, since she meets all reqs and has her degree she's good to go!

:soexcited:

Reactions: 3 users
Interview at my last TX school recently (SA) and just a heads up I believe they stop interview after January but there are apparently 9 more acceptance cycles up to May 1st to my understanding. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 2 users
Interview at my last TX school recently (SA) and just a heads up I believe they stop interview after January but there are apparently 9 more acceptance cycles up to May 1st to my understanding. Hope this helps!

do you know if SA is done sending out interview invites?

I believe their last interview date is on the 25th, even though it's cutting kinda close, they MIGHT send out a few more interview invites next week if you're lucky.

From personal experience, they send out interview invites 2weeks before the interview date (at least that's how it was with me and others I've read). I believe I did hear that the 25th was the last interview date, therefore if you didn't get an invite on the 11th, not to be negative, but you're chances of an interview will be slim. But who knows maybe someone will reject their invitation or something and they give it to someone else on shorter notice...Good luck though everyone!

Have any other schools, besides UTSD, sent out 2nd round acceptances?

Last edited:
Just wanted to let y'all know I withdrew my acceptances from San Antonio & Houston. Hopefuly someone gets it!

Reactions: 6 users
Just received an invitation to apply for Baylor postbacc program.

Dang it, give me a heart attack and I'm retty sure I stopped breathing for 30 seconds when I saw the email.

Reactions: 2 users
Just received an invitation to apply for Baylor postbacc program.

Dang it, give me a heart attack and I'm retty sure I stopped breathing for 30 seconds when I saw the email.
Me too! I thought that was a rejection letter...