Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh: I used everything at my disposal in this game it being my first, but if I play again I will be lynched early on I'm sure.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry everyone. I'm going to go put my head in the sand....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Sheeps steps forward right away and announces that he saw Jamrockin kill cuit in the mirror. Krist and Abney quickly rally around him, calling for Jamrockin's death. A dejected Jamrockin puts in the final vote for herself.

You have lynched Jamr0ckin, Buriram Tourakom, a villager who could protect one person each night, upgraded from protecting from items, and a newly-converted spy who inherited the spy power to kill after it passed through many people, starting with DVMDream, the original Spymaster.

As the villagers stand around is disbelief, the wolves move in for the kill!

Abney, Prince Bronau Jimajen, and the only original wolf left, launches herself at variegata, Daine the wildmage, whose power to send animals to disrupt a country does nothing to help her.

Devyn, who was Saraiyu Balitang before being converted into the wolfy Graveyard Hag by her love for Prince Bronau, uses her power to paralyze with a chance to kill on orca2011, Dovasary Balitang, the last remaining spy who was able to investigate a role's ability.

Sheepdogpsu, Nealan of Queenscove, cannot reach any of his friends to heal them or protect them with his upgraded powers because krist, who was his cousin Domitan of Masbolle before being converted into the crazy wolf Josiane Rittevon, has attacked him with an axe, like she attacked others to give a second wolf kill at night.

Kyprioth watches from above. It was a wonderfully amusing thing to watch, but now the wolves have won!

WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!

:D:D:D:highfive::highfive:Good Job guys!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
We were really rooting for the spies to win, but then came the momentous night when the wolves had four potential kills and managed three of them. :D

I told you Abney was a wolf.
But did you lynch Abney?
Noooo.
You went after Jam instead.
Wtf guys?!

OMG Sheeps. I just wanted to kiss your face so many times. I think I may be in love with you. I felt so bad for you though :laugh:

Don't feel bad for him, he killed me!!!

We were really rooting for the spies to win, but then came the momentous night when the wolves had four potential kills and managed three of them. :D

My favorite night :D

I am surprised they didn't kill more - we never even knew

I demand my one million dollars cash I prayed for and never got

Good games wolves. I pretty much knew devyn was a wolf for literally forever and I kept telling abber to investigate her but she kept choosing other people. It was only a matter of time before your veto would have won the game anyway. I knew there was a chance krist was bad but didn't want to believe it after my powers were actually boosted. And Abney was the only person I trusted towards the end of the game because I had freakin investigated her!!!

Members don't see this ad :)

Good games wolves. I pretty much knew devyn was a wolf for literally forever and I kept telling abber to investigate her but she kept choosing other people. It was only a matter of time before your veto would have won the game anyway. I knew there was a chance krist was bad but didn't want to believe it after my powers were actually boosted. And Abney was the only person I trusted towards the end of the game because I had freakin investigated her!!!
The night she boosted you was actually the night she was converted. :cool: It was her last act as a villager.

Sheeps, if you had not blocked TT on night 8 Jam's protection would have worked and I would not have died.

GRRRR!!!!

Bad, sheepie, bad. :smuggrin:

So TT was protecting, jam who was protecting you? I had the stormwing thing and didn't know what it did and TT was almost lynched the day before and I am a fan of using items if you got them, whoops:(

Man, I should have used the sword night 9 when I had it - I just didn't want to accidentally kill someone without being totally sure of it.

And a special thanks to those of you who made your prayers to Kyprioth entertaining. We decided Packen should win an award for hers.

So of the four people I investigated two of them were wolves with fake identities?!:mad: and how did abney escape lynching?

tumblr_m5mp13rMcQ1r06b65o1_250.gif

I was often like this as I lurked around :laugh:

Another player. RNG decided you didn't evade.

Stupid RNG, it is never on my side. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great game mods!!! Now there will be a bit of a break before I can start my WW.

Sign-ups will be out around Tuesday. I could always start sign-ups today and then give everyone roles on Tuesday. The game still won't start until June 26th though but then everyone would have their role beforehand.

So of the four people I investigated two of them were wolves with fake identities?!:mad: and how did abney escape lynching?

That was Abney's role. That was discovered by the spies on the same night I died. I was dead so I couldn't say anything to prevent her lynching and instead have someone kill her off at night.

We kept flipping back and forth on who to use it on! I figured we oughta check out DVMD first, since we thought she might be converted, then when Trem went on a rampage about Abney who was already investigated and came back as good. And completely forgot about Devyn! Ugh!

Yeah. 50% chance and 25% chance of showing as a villager, respectively.

Abney's power was to escape lynching once. :) In addition to making Sarai a sure conversion.

Awesome game though, VERY fun! I liked Kyprioth. And I'm enjoying reading Trickster's Choice right now. :D Thanks for generating the interest in the books, mods.

No listen you guys. This might make you feel better because you can make fun of me for it. I think I was only semi ok at this because I used to play D&D many moons ago..... :p:laugh:

Sheeps I wasn't converted until the night after the mods told me who you were, so I was converted the first night I was able to boost your powers. so i wasn't bad for that long

And a special thanks to those of you who made your prayers to Kyprioth entertaining. We decided Packen should win an award for hers.

You noticed!!!:love::love::love:

I started to type up my prayers to the melodies of some songs:D

By the way,

Devyn and Abney were wondering who killed bbeventer earlier in the game....

That was me. :D

That is how I discovered you were both wolves. I knew that if there had only been one kill and it was the spy kill that at least one or two wolves would come out of the woodworks to try to figure out who did it. :smuggrin:

Orca, I hope my huge blow up to get people to reveal their characters gave you enough to investigate....:smuggrin:

We were kind of disappointed that no one asked about the spy thing that I put into the write-ups. It probably didn't help that the first spy kill was bbeventer, who asked to leave the game. We asked the wolves to kill her, they refused, and so we asked the spies. We thought the wolves would freak out at a kill they didn't do, but I think you thought it was a mod kill?

By the way,

Devyn and Abney were wondering who killed bbeventer earlier in the game....

That was me. :D

That is how I discovered you were both wolves. I knew that if there had only been one kill and it was the spy kill that at least one or two wolves would come out of the woodworks to try to figure out who did it. :smuggrin:

Orca, I hope my huge blow up to get people to reveal their characters gave you enough to investigate....:smuggrin:

I thought the mods killed her off cause she asked for it:rolleyes:

The steam coming from my ears is slowly dissipating. I am starting this transition of emotions:mad::(:oops::)

Thanks mods the game was fun even though I had no idea what was happening half the time since I never read the books. And damn devyn, two games in a row coming out victorious on the evil side.