Tuskegee CVM c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does Tuskegee rank the wait list? Is there a way to find out the % of people accepted who actually end up going there? Can you tell this is for a person on the wait list? lol

Members don't see this ad.

Does Tuskegee rank the wait list? Is there a way to find out the % of people accepted who actually end up going there? Can you tell this is for a person on the wait list? lol
I called and asked and they said that there is a ranking system but the lady I called said from the number in the email said that she doesn’t know the ranking only the admissions committee knows

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard anything whether I have been accepted or waitlisted super frustrating.

So no one’s received an acceptance yet?? Does anyone know the order of how they send our statuses? @QuinVet I also haven’t heard anything and I’m getting quite anxious.

As far as Tuskegee I don’t think anyone here has gotten an acceptance but we were supposed to hear today regardless. Per their last email.

Reactions: 1 user
Well I just called Tuskegee to ask when we would be able to find out our wait list rank and was told that we won't be told our rank as " the admission committee cannot release that information".

Got my Acceptance email do not know if it is for a a contract seat, yet thought

For anyone on the waitlist I will probably be declining my seat as I got a contract seat at my top choice school!

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS alternate! However I never interviewed. Does anyone know why that would happen?

So I got my offer letter today but It doesn’t say whether I got a contract seat? Just that I was accepted.

I have officially declined my seat!
If anyone is a SC resident—apparently SC has not approved the seats for Tuskegee at this moment. That is the reason my offer letter did not have a SC Contract offer.

I might be dumb but what does SC mean? Lol
I have officially declined my seat!
If anyone is a SC resident—apparently SC has not approved the seats for Tuskegee at this moment. That is the reason my offer letter did not have a SC Contract offer.

Has anyone committed yet and/or figured out their living situation?

Has anyone committed yet and/or figured out their living situation?
I am currently living in Atlanta and I will be driving to Tuskegee soon to look at apartments. From looking online it looks like I might have to live in Auburn though... will def be looking for a roommate!

I am currently living in Atlanta and I will be driving to Tuskegee soon to look at apartments. From looking online it looks like I might have to live in Auburn though... will def be looking for a roommate!
I just happened to see this but I live in Auburn right now and my apartment complex has a lot of Tuskegee CVM students, so I thought I'd recommend! There's 3 together called Savannah Square / the Bungalows / Williamsburg Place that are right off South College St in Auburn.

• Care
I just happened to see this but I live in Auburn right now and my apartment complex has a lot of Tuskegee CVM students, so I thought I'd recommend! There's 3 together called Savannah Square / the Bungalows / Williamsburg Place that are right off South College St in Auburn.
Oh cool! I’m actually touring the village and interested in Williamsburg so good to know it’s being recommended 😄

Have any IS alternates been taken off the list yet?

Have any out of state alternates been accepted?

Was accepted off the waitlist at my top choice school so I'll be removing myself from Tuskegee's. Best of luck to those still waiting and I look forward to working with all of you someday!

Did anyone else get that email yesterday? Tuskegee said we should have a waitlist update next Wednesday.

Has anyone on waitlist received Tuskegee email today?

Nothing yet. Still waiting I just interviewed March 17. So I’m not sure if this will be the year for me. Did anyone else have any issues with Straighterline transcripts with VMCAS?

I interviewed March 14th and haven’t heard anything at all yet. I don’t even know if I’m waitlisted cause I didn’t get the waitlist email. Anybody else is the same position?

I interviewed March 14th and haven’t heard anything at all yet. I don’t even know if I’m waitlisted cause I didn’t get the waitlist email. Anybody else is the same position?
I’ve called a few times because I had issues with my transcript and their computers shut down sometimes. I did talk to the admissions clerk though the other day and she said they have a meeting to go over the waitlist I guess if people decline seats or take their name off the waitlist. The waitlist is ranked but the admissions committee doesn’t share that with her. I think I’m going to call tomorrow to check and see if they’ve made decisions yet.

I didn't get anything today but to be honest I didn't expect anything considering they put off making acceptance decisions like 3 times.

Just received an email. Still on the waitlist with no time frame.. what a bummer

Just received an email. Still on the waitlist with no time frame.. what a bummer
Same here. I get that some schools don't release the ranking of their waitlists but I wish I knew where I stood because I can't wait until August to make plans for the fall.

I got the same email :(. They haven’t interviewed me either? Does anyone know what will happen if they do pull me off waitlist? Will they accept me after doing an interview? I’m a bit confused

I got the same email :(. They haven’t interviewed me either? Does anyone know what will happen if they do pull me off waitlist? Will they accept me after doing an interview? I’m a bit confused
Honestly I'm just as confused as you are. I saw a few days ago that someone just got interviewed so I have no idea what admissions is doing. I'm half hoping I get in but I'm also kinda hoping I don't because they've been so unreliable this cycle.

Congratulations to you both! Was this for in-state or out-of-state waitlist?