UGA C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS accepted!!!!! called at 10:59a PST!! i screamed at parker oops
CONGRATS!! I'm OOS and dont think i got called so its not looking good for me 🥲

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATS!! I'm OOS and dont think i got called so its not looking good for me 🥲

There was a campus-wide incident that halted everything. No one else was called (to my knowledge), and we likely won’t hear anything else until next week sometime.

Members don't see this ad :)
There was a campus-wide incident that halted everything. No one else was called (to my knowledge), and we likely won’t hear anything else until next week sometime.
I just saw, that's terrifying. Does UGA not already have a blue light system?? We had a similar incident at my school a few years ago and its truly terrible, I'm glad they're allowing students and staff to have a moment to process whats going on

I just saw, that's terrifying. Does UGA not already have a blue light system?? We had a similar incident at my school a few years ago and its truly terrible, I'm glad they're allowing students and staff to have a moment to process whats going on
A Blue Light system only helps if you reach it and then they have to reach you in time, sadly. What happened is so heartbreaking

Reactions: 1 user
Is there any confirmation other than the individual on Facebook about it being tomorrow?

There’s a post in the Facebook group now, so I’m definitely thinking tomorrow

Reactions: 1 users
im oos so chances are very slim but really hoping for an answer today!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone today! This is my last decision (that I'm quite sure will be a denial) but I'm so excited to finally have all my answers.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I’m at work trying to cool my anxiety I hope we hear from them today to get it over with

I’m at work trying to cool my anxiety I hope we hear from them today to get it over with
I’m at work too, I’m OOS and believe it’ll be a rejection, but I am incredibly nervous, I have this school and one other but UGA has been one of my dreams. I’m hoping for the best for everyone, yall deserve it ❤️

Losing hope for today … what time do decisions usually come out?

I’m thinking it’s not today after all… can’t imagine they’d do it this late in the afternoon.

2 year ago they were released at 4PM-ish EST

I don’t know what are they even waiting for ? Just send out these emails, I’m pretty sure they made their decisions already.

A vigil for the students that we lost last week started at 3 on campus, so they could be waiting for that to end. I wouldn't lose hope yet!

• Care
I don’t know what are they even waiting for ? Just send out these emails, I’m pretty sure they made their decisions already.
There has been a lot going on, on campus and classes were cancelled Friday. I would think the CVM is 1) trying to actively make sure their current students are okay mentally and emotionally and 2) they did say by March 1st, so they are well within their time limit.

I believe we need to exercise empathy here and look at the big picture of what is happening. I know it's hard to wait but some horrible events have happened on campus that have very much overshadowed releasing decisions (and in my opinion, rightfully so).

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Okay, here’s an update. Just called the admissions office and they said the decisions will be sent out at 5pm today. Good luck to you all

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
OOS acceptance! Got the email a few minutes ago

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Current first year here. Good luck everyone, we're so excited to welcome you to the UGA CVM!

OOS alternate :) congrats everyone accepted!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
IS ACCEPTANCE and my first acceptance anywhere!!!! I am literally ugly crying rn !!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
any rejections yet? I don’t have anything yet so I’m assuming that’s probably what that means?

IS waitlisted! Better than last year, and hopefully I’ll get called off

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
any rejections yet? I don’t have anything yet so I’m assuming that’s probably what that means?

Haven’t gotten anything either. I heard rejections came out a bit later than acceptances last year so I think I’m in the same boat as you.

You have to realize they do the IS SC acceptances/decisions and OOS acceptances/decisions and GA decisions/acceptances in waves.

IS rejection…. I guess it’s time for me to find another career. Congrats to everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users