Uni of Co acceptance entering Jan 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryanep

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone got any acceptance call?
I'm still waiting...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

We all are waiting...I think we have to wait till 14th June...lets hope for the best....

Members don't see this ad :)
Will they call or send an email???

Hi,

They told during the orientation that results will be announced June 14th. the ones getting accepted will receive a phone all from Dr. Beth and all others will receive an email.....

Now, lets see what happens..... am scared to DEATH...:scared:
Good luck to all...

I assumed they will let us know before June 14.God, that is so long

Thanks for your feed backs. I just thought that they will let us know TILL June 14th vs ON June 14th.

Any news guys :oops:

oh, so u really think they will announce before june 14th????

Hey Speechless 2012

Have you been accepted there already???

Members don't see this ad :)
hey speechless2012, congratulations!!!!! well did u get email or phone??? ur news has made adrenaline to rush for many....hope we too get some great news......

Will see you all in December, I got the call this evening.
Good luck everyone.

Hey Speechless 2012..

Looks like you have got a call already... Congratulations... Do tell us about when you got it and how?? Congrats once again...

hey congrates who got acceptance........ do they send all acceptance today?

Hey DFbund Congrts.... when did you get the call? In other forum i saw that you had mentioned before that you are current student at CU and today eve you got the call.

And hey guys who ever get the call please mention your states and other detail if possible. It helps other who are waiting as you all know...

Hey DFbund Congrts.... when did you get the call? In other forum i saw that you had mentioned before that you are current student at CU and today eve you got the call.

And hey guys who ever get the call please mention your states and other detail if possible. It helps other who are waiting as you all know...
True, I am a current IARDP student. I got the call today around 12:00.

Dont know where I stand ?
Did they send rejection letters tooo ?

Yes the director of the program personally called most of the people being accepted. I am not sure if she called everyone of the 36 yet or not.
Good luck to the people who are still waiting.

Hey congratulation DFbund and speechless again.....

And lets hope we will hear from them by tomorrow..:xf:

congrats to who got accepted!
only two of them so far?
let us wait till tomorrow
good luck every one!

OMG...............

so they did truly announce it before june 14th........

Congrats to all those who are accepted.... till now... only two people...
all those who are accepted, pls pls post it here so that it becomes easy on those who are waiting!

congratulations to the lucky ones!
no sleep tonight for sure!
all the best for tomorrow!

I think they have given calls to everyone whoever are accepted.. But All the people who are accepted dont necessarily write here..I am saying that because I personally know 2 people who have got the call but havent written over here so..

Having said that, I still wish and hope that still few more calls are left!

Congrats to all who are accepted..and Good luck to all people who are waiting like me!

To all those who have got acceptance call, can you please share which day were you interviewed?

The 2 people whom I know - one was from 1st batch and other one was from second batch..

I think they have given calls to everyone whoever are accepted.. But All the people who are accepted dont necessarily write here..I am saying that because I personally know 2 people who have got the call but havent written over here so..

Having said that, I still wish and hope that still few more calls are left!

Congrats to all who are accepted..and Good luck to all people who are waiting like me!

yes its true ..not all people are here in sdn. In this coming 2 days picture will be more clear...good luck to all.

Did anyone get the rejection email?

Rejection e mail will come late not now...Did any have any idea weather they called all the 36 of only few? did any body spoke to jane miller?

Did anyone speak to Jane Miller about if all 36 have been called or not???

I think the best way is to wait and watch..those who gets any news pls do put here so that people waiting have some idea..

Good luck

omg!!! this is news!!! but like its said...i guess they have started intimating people who have been selected out of the first two batches!!! sleepless nights ahead!!!!!!

I tried calling jane miller a million times since this morning.... but as usual....:thumbdown:

Hey Guys,

I am trying to call them too, but I dont think they will respond back because it might be very busy for them....any ways my cell phone was switched off the whole day yesterday..battery died...and what a coincidence..the same day they made out acceptance calls...but anyways I dont have much expectations because I did not do very well in practical exam...

Lets hope for the best ...

Good Luck everyone

hi ...did anybody find out by callin jane miller ..if all 36 acceptances were out

so far only 2 people from sdn got the call?
come on guys post yr status. I think they are done with acceptances.

hello everybody
did anybody get any calls today?

hello everybody
did anybody get any calls today?
I tried calling Jane but i also didnot hear back. It is sort of frustrating that it is still not clear as to what the status is. I feel some people drop out and they have more openings and they end up calling more people. Also, to me knowing that they have probably called everyone and I didnot obviously get called is quite stressing as I just applied to Colorado and Columbia. Anyways best of luck guys to those who got in and all others like me who are still waiting in the hope of getting in..

hey, i just communicated with an accepted student, ... the school is on vacation at present and he does not know whether all 36 were informed or not... he s not even in colorado to personally go and find out!
what kind a hellllllllllllllll is this??????? :confused::(

ok............. jane just picked up my phone and asked me to wait for a few days untill they announce the results completely...........results are still pending ....
and she told me three times... PLS DONT CALL... PLS DONT CALL... PLS DONT CALL

how can she understand what we all are going through????

Hey thanks for update..So did she say anything else except "results are pending" ( Though I am sure she might not have said anything but still...!) Like how many results are pending..or any other thing?

Yeah u r right..how wud she know what are we going through??!!

Good Luck to all..

well glad that atleast someone got hold of jane miller!!! this wait is highly intimidating in anticipation and on top of dat DO NOT CALL DO NOT CALL.....they wont understand our position, well congrats to all those who got in and good luck for those waiting like me!!!!!

ok what i dont understand is if the school is on vacation means that students have vacations not the administrative staff.. but anyways thanks so so much for letting us all know what jane has to say about this... personally i feel this is a torture though this is how results are declared every year... still makes me feel better to survive the weekend.....

@dentist 1126:
she just said .. the result process is still pending.. we are in the middle of it... and it ill be announced shortly.... you have to wait....
and before i could open my mouth to ask the next question... she shut me down saying... PLS DONT CALL.. PLS DONT CALL... PLS DONT CALL.... and she hung up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks..Yeah I know thats the way she talks..I have talked to her 2-3 times and everytime I had similar experience..Anyways I guess best thing as I had said earlier is to wait and watch..there s nothng can be done really abt ths..

hey guys,

i am trying to call them too, but i dont think they will respond back because it might be very busy for them....any ways my cell phone was switched off the whole day yesterday..battery died...and what a coincidence..the same day they made out acceptance calls...but anyways i dont have much expectations because i did not do very well in practical exam...

Lets hope for the best ...

Good luck everyone

hey u were on 24 th???