Uni of Co acceptance entering Jan 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is dated June 5, 7.54am

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Friends!!!!

I got my acceptance email also, Was driving with my husband and was checking emails regularly for past 2-3 days and I saw the golden email

I want to tell you all that I practiced a lot on my hand skiils, Bought a hand piece and compressor and practiced on my own. I used to get my work validated by the local dentists where I volunteered.

I wish you luck!!! I know if you keep working at it you will get it. THANKS folks!!! :thumbup::luck::):banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:GOD GAVE ME THIS CHANCE TO DANCE... Good luck friends

FINALLY!!! I got the email as well!!! yaaaay. So excited.
I hope the best of the luck to all of you who are still waiting. I wish all of you could feel this way as well, but don't lose heart, I know it will happen someday for each and every one of you.
I did pretty well on the practicals( in my opinion, and I'm glad the school thought so as well). Interview was relaxed and cool as well. My stats look like this: Part 1- 89, GPA- 3.25, TOEFL 115.
Time to party.:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::zip:

Members don't see this ad :)
wen was ur interview???

Hey Friends!!!!

I got my acceptance email also, Was driving with my husband and was checking emails regularly for past 2-3 days and I saw the golden email

I want to tell you all that I practiced a lot on my hand skiils, Bought a hand piece and compressor and practiced on my own. I used to get my work validated by the local dentists where I volunteered.

I wish you luck!!! I know if you keep working at it you will get it. THANKS folks!!! :thumbup::luck::):banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:GOD GAVE ME THIS CHANCE TO DANCE... Good luck friends

Wat date was ur interview???

FINALLY!!! I got the email as well!!! yaaaay. So excited.
I hope the best of the luck to all of you who are still waiting. I wish all of you could feel this way as well, but don't lose heart, I know it will happen someday for each and every one of you.
I did pretty well on the practicals( in my opinion, and I'm glad the school thought so as well). Interview was relaxed and cool as well. My stats look like this: Part 1- 89, GPA- 3.25, TOEFL 115.
Time to party.:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::zip:

Keep it up guys!!... Thanks for updating. Everyone else, Don't lose hope. Hope to see lot more banana dances!

I received it today around 10 am,

Thanks Zaichik and Oralcare123, just wanted to make sure that the momentum is still there.

Congratulations to you all! Glad to see that the effort finally is paid off.

Enjoy your school time in Denver! I am sure you will enjoy the cold winter in Rocky mountains as well. :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin: Just kidding. Good luck!

Any one from 24th May Batch??? I see only 1st and 8 th May batches here....

Thats wht I am wondering..Any one of 24th batch accepted??

Congratulations to all those who are accepted..

I was in the last batch, monday on the 24th. Received my email from Dr. Towne at 11 am.
Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in the last batch, monday on the 24th. Received my email from Dr. Towne at 11 am.
Hope this helps.
I think that is it :(, good luck to all of us who are still waiting and congradulation to whom got accepted. i am going to the gym to put my stress there.

I think that is it :(, good luck to all of us who are still waiting and congradulation to whom got accepted. i am going to the gym to put my stress there.
I think we r done:(....congratulation to all who got acceptance .:thumbup:

Does anyone know we still have a chance or its all over now.
Cant wait anymore......

Hey Guys,
I too got the magic mail..:banana::banana::banana::boom::clap:.. Congrats to all those who got selected..and the ones waiting don't loose hope..:xf:

Dear frens,
congrats to all of you who got accepted and all the best to all of us waiting for magic call.I know it is really hard to wait till monday.keep your fingers crossed,
may god bless us and luck favour us
maiya

@lightlife

congratulations ....

please let us know your stats.... and the time the email was sent to you... i mean the time written on the email.....

thanks!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I got the much awaited Golden Email too !!!!!!YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally able to do banana dance ....its been a really really looong wait for me.....Lot of hard work ,patience and determination is behind this.All the very best to rest of you waiting......
stats:
part 1 -89,toefl-106,GPA-3.46, 2yrs DA in US.

Anya2006, Congratulations!!! You were in which batch for the interview? Did you get this email yesterday?

@lightlife

congratulations ....

please let us know your stats.... and the time the email was sent to you... i mean the time written on the email.....

thanks!

Thanks, I had almost lost hope, I was out the whole day and saw my e-mail in evening....it was sent at 12 noon.

Last edited:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I got the much awaited Golden Email too !!!!!!YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally able to do banana dance ....its been a really really looong wait for me.....Lot of hard work ,patience and determination is behind this.All the very best to rest of you waiting......
stats:
part 1 -89,toefl-106,GPA-3.46, 2yrs DA in US.

CONGRATULATIONS Doc... Am very happy for you and for everyone who has got in... And good luck to everyone waiting.......

Hey congratulations to all those who got into UoC and good luck to rest of us :))) do well and enjoy the dental school and lovely colorado

Hey Congratulation to all of you who got the acceptance in Colorado..enjoy and see you all in Colorado next year...:thumbup:

hey congrats!
when did you receive the email and when was it sent.
and yes, congrats to all those who got in

Hey Congratulation to all of you who got the acceptance in Colorado..enjoy and see you all in Colorado next year...:thumbup:

Hi Anvik...... did you get it????? if yes, congrats..... pls let us know when did you receive the email? yesterday or today?

Hi Anvik...... did you get it????? if yes, congrats..... pls let us know when did you receive the email? yesterday or today?

Hey guys ..No I did not received it . I just said wish other who got the call and I wanted to tell them that see you next year I mean if i applied again next year to CU again. So sorry for the misunderstanding..I am not the lucky one to get that e mail....

sorry for the misunderstanding.Anyways let us gear up for the current application cycle.Good luck!

I didn't even realize that people had been worrying about the U of Co announcement for several days since I hardly ever check sdn.

I just checked my email this evening and was astounded to get the acceptance email, then went to check on this site to see how things are going. First of all, don't give up to those who have not heard yet and congratulations to those who got accepted.:love:

@incitu

Congratulations..... most of the students received the acceptance letter yesterday.... can you please let us know your stats... and the time written on the email.....
Thanks!

I realy sad because I have not received the magic email but all what i wish that they could tell us what the weak points or spots that we had at the exam and interview so we will be able to fix it and to work on them to improve our chance next time. i wish u all gys good luck , god bless u all.

CONGRATULATIONS Doc... Am very happy for you and for everyone who has got in... And good luck to everyone waiting.......

Thank you very much. We"ll keep in touch.wish you loads of luck doc.

many many congratulations anya and everybody else who got through..
i wanted to know if their is a thread or a facebook account where we all can join and discuss further process..
again, everybody great job ..congrats
people who are still waiting please donot loose hope ... may be some of you still will get the golden email and banana dance..hold on tight friends,good luck:thumbup:

Hello everybody,

Finally I got accepted!I checked my e-mail innocently yesterday, late evening & saw the great news from Dr. Towne sent on June 5th (sat.).

For those still waiting "Keep your hopes high and never give up".Good Luck!

Do you know how many accepatance emails have been sent till now .. I am sure that about 15- 17 candidates have got accepted ..
Just wondering If I still have a chance .. ;-(

Hello everybody,

Finally I got accepted!I checked my e-mail innocently yesterday, late evening & saw the great news from Dr. Towne sent on June 5th (sat.).

For those still waiting "Keep your hopes high and never give up".Good Luck!

Do you know how many accepatance emails have been sent till now .. I am sure that about 15- 17 candidates have got accepted ..
Just wondering If I still have a chance .. ;-(
well i think the process is pretty much done and i may be wrong just in case if few seats are still pending awaiting decision.
hope sustains life!! Good luck!!!

Thanks,everybody.I know 2 more people from Canada have been accepted.And the official acceptance letter is on the way.

Good Luck for those waiting.

Sama, congrats for your acceptance, Can u share your stats please?

Hey guys, I just got wait listed. Don't know whether to feel happy or sad...

Hey guys, I just got wait listed. Don't know whether to feel happy or sad...

I think you should keep your hopes since many of the accepted peolple might choose another school later in the year ,so then chances are good for you.so keep your spirits up and wish you lot of luck.

Thanks for the wishes.

Dr. Towne has sent me an e-mail about the waitlist this afternoon only.
There was no info about ranking.

hey pallkgmc
do not loose hope..the waitlist at co does move ..may be in a couple of mons you will be with us..good luck to you

Hey Pallkgmc,
Congrats i have heard that waitlist does move forward. I agree to indiak , don't lose hope.
Can you share your stats please?