university of buffalo 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i am the one with part one but no interview call yet

Members don't see this ad.

i am the one with part one but no interview call yet
Don't worry, there are so many with you. & Yes, their website does say that they prefer part 2. Even I don't have part 2, so no calls for me either.
Also, they have sent this continuing review e-mail to a large number of applicants, which makes up huge waiting list. And considering the number of applicants actually called up for interview, I don't see much chance. That is just a wild guess. Rest, anyone who has applied there in the past might be knowing better.

Good Luck to everyone.

Do we have to send the NBDE and TOEFL score reports to the program or just the $75 check? I applied through CAAPID, wanted to complete my supplemental application. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we have to send the NBDE and TOEFL score reports to the program or just the $75 check? I applied through CAAPID, wanted to complete my supplemental application. Thanks

Just send the money right now... toefl and nbde scores only upon their request..

Don't worry, there are so many with you. & Yes, their website does say that they prefer part 2. Even I don't have part 2, so no calls for me either.
Also, they have sent this continuing review e-mail to a large number of applicants, which makes up huge waiting list. And considering the number of applicants actually called up for interview, I don't see much chance. That is just a wild guess. Rest, anyone who has applied there in the past might be knowing better.

Good Luck to everyone.

Hey daaru do u know whether they have started sending out rejections too??

Hey daaru do u know whether they have started sending out rejections too??

Dhaval39 - I have no clue about that. I just saw some other people also receiving the same kind of e-mail as I got, while for some others, the interview invitations are being rolled out.

Although I did not get any interview, But, I do appreciate this Univ. of Buffalo guys for letting the applicants know within few days whether they are being called or not or the continuing review status, which I think is pretty close to rejection anyways.
As compared to other universities, which keep the applicants hanging in between during that wait period of their status / outcome. Because, once any university receives any application, I beleive they pretty much decide pretty soon whether they want to call that applicant or not.

There are few univ. which , if you apply to, just keep the applicants waiting for the minimum time period as specified in their acknowledgment e-mail and as soon as that wait period is over, you get to receive that expensive letter basically stating - Thanks for your contribution to our funds. We encourage you to try spending again !lol.

Whoever gets admission is lucky and can share their thoughts to help others like us.

All the best to everyone trying around. & Lets keep each other informed and motivated.

Dhaval39 - I have no clue about that. I just saw some other people also receiving the same kind of e-mail as I got, while for some others, the interview invitations are being rolled out.

Although I did not get any interview, But, I do appreciate this Univ. of Buffalo guys for letting the applicants know within few days whether they are being called or not or the continuing review status, which I think is pretty close to rejection anyways.
As compared to other universities, which keep the applicants hanging in between during that wait period of their status / outcome. Because, once any university receives any application, I beleive they pretty much decide pretty soon whether they want to call that applicant or not.

There are few univ. which , if you apply to, just keep the applicants waiting for the minimum time period as specified in their acknowledgment e-mail and as soon as that wait period is over, you get to receive that expensive letter basically stating - Thanks for your contribution to our funds. We encourage you to try spending again !lol.

Whoever gets admission is lucky and can share their thoughts to help others like us.

All the best to everyone trying around. & Lets keep each other informed and motivated.

hahahaha thank you for your funds and encourage you to spend it again???? that is hilarious! this week i think i might get an update from buffalo

Members don't see this ad :)
How are the bench exam courses in canada?

Do u guys think that they will send more interview calls or they r just done . They say the last date is july 15 and then dont even wait for the last date . Otherwise they should just say that no last date first 100 applications will be processed

Do u guys think that they will send more interview calls or they r just done . They say the last date is july 15 and then dont even wait for the last date . Otherwise they should just say that no last date first 100 applications will be processed

The interview process in buffalo is different. They have two days one in august and one in september for interviews and bench test. So those of u who are waiting september is the last hope. As i guess the interviews for august are already given out but am not sure. All the best.

Hii..anyone in Chicago preparing for the Buffalo Bench exam?

Continuing review email as well

When did u get application complete email Dhaval and Rola ?!

Last year 2 of my friends got continuing review email and then they got rejection later...I hope I dont get a rejection after this email :(

Last year 2 of my friends got continuing review email and then they got rejection later...I hope I dont get a rejection after this email :(

it is waiting list basically thats what i think.. and i have noticed that ppl with part 2 are getting interviews...

it is waiting list basically thats what i think.. and i have noticed that ppl with part 2 are getting interviews...
I dont know coz even I have part 2 and I got continuing review email....dosent make any sense!

got interview invitation today

don't lose hope guys.. I gave my part 2 exam today.. so, I only have part 1 as for now

could anyone tell me where to find a decent high speed hand piece please?

Hey guys, I got Iv call for September 5 th and 6th.
Any female flying from CA and want to share accommodation ?

are they also sending rejection emails?
i got continuing review mail !! I also have part 2

Ya they are sending rejection emails also...i also got continuing review email...

Ya they are sending rejection emails also...i also got continuing review email...

how do u know about rejection emails?? and does anyone have a idea on how many continuing review emails does the university give out?

anyone please tell how to prepare for bench test..should i join some course..anyone with naresh dstc reviews?

Did u hear anyone getting a rejection email in particular?Thanks!

I heard that few people got rejection email. In the email they told students that because the seats are limited, they can not offer IV. I don't know its rumor or not !!!!!

Its a rumor!!! Nobody is getting rejection mails. I got a continuing review mail as majority of applicants here, after I applied to Buffalo. Now after 15 days of receiving that mail, I finally got an Interview invite. So people - Keep your hopes high, deadline is not over yet and I am sure that they will be sending more invites in near future.