University of California, San Diego - Fall 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlisted too. I think they should be rejecting around 150-180 out of 300 students that got interviewed though.
I'm waitlisted as well. How do you know they rejected that number of people?

Members don't see this ad.

It looks like UCSF decisions have just begun to trickle in. This may lure accepted applicants away from UCSD, and give people on the waitlist some hope. If you got on now, you're probably at the top of it!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If you've been accepted to UCSD but are not taking it (for whatever reason), do you mind posting it here? Maybe we can get an idea of what to expect in how many waitlisters will get a late notice. And just for fun, if you're taking another school's offer, which one?

Thanks,

- Stressed out AF

I'll be giving up my spot for UCSD since I heard back from UCSF today. Good luck, everyone!!

UCSD just sent an email saying that they already have a complete and confirmed class. Does that mean we have no more hope? Since April 1st is the last day for both UCSD and UCSF students to decide?

And have you guys heard of any rejection or acceptance recently? Just to make sure that there's still hope for some of us...

UCSD just sent an email saying that they already have a complete and confirmed class. Does that mean we have no more hope? Since April 1st is the last day for both UCSD and UCSF students to decide?

And have you guys heard of any rejection or acceptance recently? Just to make sure that there's still hope for some of us...

Students have until April 4th to respond to the offers of admission. I'm guessing there's gonna be a lot of movement once that deadline passes, so don't give up!

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted but am most likely turning down my spot

Students have until April 4th to respond to the offers of admission. I'm guessing there's gonna be a lot of movement once that deadline passes, so don't give up!

THANK YOU!! :love: And if anyone is getting pulled out of the waitlist, PLEASE please let us know so we can congratulate you and well, have some hope too :kiss:

Hey Skaggs students,
If you were accepted from the alternate list can you please give us some information

I turned down my spot as well! Good luck to those wait listed

Reactions: 2 users
So I'm guessing there will be no more movement for the waitlisted students since school's starting in September?