University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I got a call 2:10 pm EST!!! don't lose hope guys
Congrats!!! Are you IS, OOS, or an international applicant?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
anybody who didn't receive a call and didn't get rejected either, aka waitlisted?

Has anyone received the waitlist or rejected email yet?
The waitlist email will be sent tomorrow morning, and the rejection letter was sent today at 8 am, so if no rejection and no call, then you have been waitlisted, and honestly I don't know how to feel about that!

The waitlist email will be sent tomorrow morning, and the rejection letter was sent today at 8 am, so if no rejection and no call, then you have been waitlisted, and honestly I don't know how to feel about that!
How do you know this?

I don't give false info, I feel it's very wrong! There is a guy who got a call at 2 pm and at 6:40 pm he was saying he got a call 15 minutes ago, basically giving people false hope! They stopped calling right at 4:50!

I don't give false info, I feel it's very wrong! There is a guy who got a call at 2 pm and at 6:40 pm he was saying he got a call 15 minutes ago, basically giving people false hope! They stopped calling right at 4:50!
So if they stopped calling at 4:50 then they must have only gotten through 1/2 of their acceptances. From prior year, they give out like 250 acceptances and Dr. Change would call each applicant himself. He couldn't have through a majority of the list if he stopped at 4:50.

So if they stopped calling at 4:50 then they must have only gotten through 1/2 of their acceptances. From prior year, they give out like 250 acceptances and Dr. Change would call each applicant himself. He couldn't have through a majority of the list if he stopped at 4:50.
I called them and Ms. Linda said we won't be calling anyone anymore, so if you have not received a rejection letter, then it means you have been waitlisted and you will receive the waitlist email tomorrow morning. They had started calling candidates at 7 am, 7 to 5 is plenty of time! I am a bit confused about this 250, the class size is around 140, why would they call 250 people? what if they all accepted their offers? just doesn't make sense, but I saw this 250 somewhere too!

Reactions: 1 user
I got a call at 1:45 pm today and an email around 5pm. The email says "provisional acceptance"- is it the same for the other applicants who was accepted today? Just wondering

I called them and Ms. Linda said we won't be calling anyone anymore, so if you have not received a rejection letter, then it means you have been waitlisted and you will receive the waitlist email tomorrow morning. They had started calling candidates at 7 am, 7 to 5 is plenty of time! I am a bit confused about this 250, the class size is around 140, why would they call 250 people? what if they all accepted their offers? just doesn't make sense, but I saw this 250 somewhere too!
That's so odd because at my interview Dr. Chang said that he calls on the 16th as well. But since you called then I'm not going to question it, hopefully the waitlist moves quickly!

I got a call at 1:45 pm today and an email around 5pm. The email says "provisional acceptance"- is it the same for the other applicants who was accepted today? Just wondering
I got this as well and was wondering the same thing!

Thanks for the waitlist for the second time UDM 🙄 (just annoyed cause what more do they want now bruh 3.95 gpa, 22 DAT, 4th quartile casper)

Thanks for the waitlist for the second time UDM 🙄 (just annoyed cause what more do they want now bruh 3.95 gpa, 22 DAT, 4th quartile casper)
Exactly! They accepted people with really lower status yesterday! If you see in Reddit some students that got accepted and shared their status!

• Sad
Wow, I thought it was just me who got waitlisted with good stats, you have even higher!!! dw I'm sure you will get offers from multiple schools!
I have SGPA: 3.87 // CGPA: 3.85 // Canadian DAT & TS: 21 // Casper: 4th Percentile! this is the first cycle I apply and the first time waitlisted. Are you from US or Canada?

Last edited:
Wow, I thought it was just me who got waitlisted with good stats, you have even higher!!! dw I'm sure you will get offers from multiple schools!
I have SGPA: 3.87 // CGPA: 3.85 // Canadian DAT & TS: 21 // Casper: 4th Percentile! this is the first cycle I apply and the first time waitlisted. Are you from US or Canada?
Damn you got waitlisted too?! I am a dual citizen, but did my undergrad in Canada so took the cDAT.