University of Illinois Chicago COP class 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Insider information! My friend goes to UIC COP and said the dean came back today!!! They are going to start finalizing the decisions!! Yeeeee!
OMG!! This is some exciting news!!!! hopefully by the end of the day everybody will hear back!! Or maybe tomorrow! AAHHH!! Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. What do you all know about the $1000 dollar deposite that I have to pay when I get accepted? Do they give it back once I enroll in courses there? or take it off of the tuition? or do they just keep my money?

Thanks
It's a non-refundable fee but they do count it towards your tuition!

Insider information! My friend goes to UIC COP and said the dean came back today!!! They are going to start finalizing the decisions!! Yeeeee!

ONE MORE DAY :D
Hope it's good news for everyone! Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey. What do you all know about the $1000 dollar deposite that I have to pay when I get accepted? Do they give it back once I enroll in courses there? or take it off of the tuition? or do they just keep my money?

Thanks
I think it applies to your tuition once you register for classes.

ONE MORE DAY :D
Hope it's good news for everyone! Thanks for the info.

I really wish it's going to be today!!!!! soooooo anxious!!!

Reactions: 1 user
It took them a month and a half to tell me I was on a holding pattern for an interview. And its been a month and a half since then and still have not heard back. Being patient with them is so frustrating. Good luck to everyone waiting for an acceptance!

It took them a month and a half to tell me I was on a holding pattern for an interview. And its been a month and a half since then and still have not heard back. Being patient with them is so frustrating. Good luck to everyone waiting for an acceptance!
I feel you, it's so frustrating!!!!! I mean how long does it take to take decision! Months is not enough for them!! Seriously these people need to start get on work!

Hopefully it's tomorrow! Waiting more than three weeks is painful!
Everyday I hope to get an email from them, now I feel like they never gonna reply!!!! I guess it won't be today,, hoping it will be tom, can't wait one more weekend and then as soon as Monday start checking email every minute! I'm so tired of it.

I have a deposit due tonight, I was REAALLLY hoping I'd hear from UIC before then!

Hi everyone,

Did anyone interview on Tuesday, February 4th? I believe they will send acceptance notices to the batch that interviewed in January first. Like many of you, I am anxious to hear from UIC as well. They are my first choice. I sincerely hope you guys get in! Please keep us updated.

Thanks!

me too. I'm in the same situation

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they only going to send out responses to those who interviewed january? I interviewed on feb 5th and was hoping I'd hear back from them asap.

Well, sterco, when I contacted the student affairs, I was informed that due to the dean's absence, they are behind on acceptances. So it's only logical that the ones interviewed in January would hear first. Although, it's contingent on how quickly the dean can get through the students. Let's hope all of us hear back tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Are they only going to send out responses to those who interviewed january? I interviewed on feb 5th and was hoping I'd hear back from them asap.
I think they will respond to everyone who interviewed so far.

I think they will respond to everyone who interviewed so far.
I really hope so! I just got an offer from Rosalind on monday and I have a couple weeks from that day to either accept or decline. !

Hey everyone!
I just called the Office of Students Affairs at UIC. They said no offers has been made yet and you should hear back either over the weekend or Monday.

So it looks like there's no chance of hearing back today :/

Hey everyone!
I just called the Office of Students Affairs at UIC. They said no offers has been made yet and you should hear back either over the weekend or Monday.

Thanks for calling though! They really said "over the weekend"? Hmm that would be nice but don't wanna get my hopes up again

Yes. You got it right ''Over the weekend or Monday, hopefully''
I don't like ''hopefully'' though lol because that's what they have been saying for over 3 weeks now.

Yes. You got it right ''Over the weekend or Monday, hopefully''
I don't like ''hopefully'' though lol because that's what they have been saying for over 3 weeks now.
It won't be in the weekend for sure, and I don't think it'll be on Monday (holiday) because when I called they said anytime next week so it looks like they haven't even start working on acceptance!!!! It's so so frustrating!!!

I think we should all keep calling them and put pressure on them to get them on work!! I think they totally forgot that they have some work to be done!

I AM DYING FROM EXCITEMENT!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALL!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Congrats to the first batch! You should be really proud of yourselves because the UIC pharmacy program is one of the nation's best. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved at school and gain pharmacy experience in the country's largest medical district. I look forward to meeting you this fall or maybe orientation in the summer. Don't hesitate to message me with any questions you have!

Reactions: 2 users
I'm in!!! I'd like to congratulate everyone who has received their acceptances and I give my prayers to those who are desiring to receive one. I look forward to meeting you all soon!

Hi everyone,

I just saw my acceptance e-mail! Congrats to all of you who have been accepted as well. I look forward to meeting all of you. Have a great day.

**Is there a facebook page for the C/O 2018? If not, perhaps we should start one.

Accepted as well!!! Finally, time to relax and just enjoy the rest of senior year!

I got accepted and still can't believe it!!
Congrats Everyone :)

I'm put on the holding pattern :-(
This wait start again for me, may be month this time,, I have lost my hope to get in Uic. Congrats to all who got accepted.

OMG! SOOO Excited! I just got accepted!!!! aaahhhhH!!!! SO excited to meet everybody this fall!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT ACCEPTED!!

Congrats to the first batch! You should be really proud of yourselves because the UIC pharmacy program is one of the nation's best. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved at school and gain pharmacy experience in the country's largest medical district. I look forward to meeting you this fall or maybe orientation in the summer. Don't hesitate to message me with any questions you have!

THANKS conperk! we are excited beyond measure! :)

Do you know what are chances to get in after you are put on holding pattern? Do they review application again after all interviews are done?

Do you know what are chances to get in after you are put on holding pattern? Do they review application again after all interviews are done?
Same I was put on the holding list...from previous years they give consideration for both campuses no sure though

I got put on it as well. Last year I saw people get off as quickly as a week later so I think they look at them every time they review applications.

Got accepted as well!!!! so excited!!!!! should we make a Facebook group for class of 2018??
for those who are put on the holding pattern. Don't lose hope because from last year's thread, people did get accepted after being put on holding.

Congratulations everyone accepted ;) We'll see you guys next fall.