University of Minnesota c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So... maybe today? Hopefully?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejected. Best of luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS interview invite!!!

OOS interview invite!!

OOS rejection, goodluck to everyone else live my dream for me, this is my second time trying and I think it’s time for me to let go 🥹🥹🥹

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection, good luck to those interviewing!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS rejection.. good luck everyone!

OOS interview! Last year I got nothing but rejections and this is the first good news I got this cycle 🥹

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
OOS rejection. Good luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
OOS rejection. Good luck to everyone with the interviews and best of luck with Minnesota weather!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
OOS rejection, congratulations to all you received interviews and best of luck!! You will all do fantastic!!

OOS interview!! So excited! Congrats to everyone else who made it, and I’m sorry for those who didn’t. Never give up if this is your dream.

• Care
OOS interview!!! I’m so sorry for everyone who didn’t get good news. Remember it only takes one yes.

Does anyone know how many applications they received and/or how many interview invites they sent/typically send out?

Oos rejection. Definitely don’t think anywhere wants me this round :(

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS interview invite! Congrats and good luck to others who also received an invite.
Sorry to those who received a rejection today :( hang in there!

OOS interview invite! I wonder how many are normally invited to interview vs how manny get in

IS rejection. Congrats all of those who received interviews! Curious to know what GPAs were for OOS students who received interviews. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks! :)

IS rejection. Congrats all of those who received interviews! Curious to know what GPAs were for OOS students who received interviews. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks! :)
My cumulative is a 3.44 with last 45 around 3.8 and science 3.3. I am a non traditional applicant though with around 4000 hours of veterinary experience and worked full time throughout school.

3.68 cum, 3.45 science. My last 45 is probably around a 3.65.

My vet hours and community involvement are probably what got me through

Congratulations to all that was invited for an interview .

OOS rejection for my daughter 😢, it’s her second cycle , last year she was offered an interview but was rejected anyway. There were 500 applicants interviewed.

This just goes to show that even though she was pulled for interview last cycle , there’s no guarantee it will be the same the next cycle.

Looking forward to meeting some of you during interviews and interview events :biglove:

Chin up and a supportive shoulder squeeze to those who didn't get the news they wanted. I didn't either the first time that I applied. It doesn't mean you won't be a great vet some day ❤️

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Looking forward to meeting some of you during interviews and interview events :biglove:

Chin up and a supportive shoulder squeeze to those who didn't get the news they wanted. I didn't either the first time that I applied. It doesn't mean you won't be a great vet some day ❤️
So you could be our interviewer??? :O that’s sooooo stinkin cool

• Care
Does anyone know how many IS and OOS applicants are invited for interviews?

OOS interview!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Does anyone know if UMN has a portal? I didn’t receive anything in the email🥲

Does anyone know if UMN has a portal? I didn’t receive anything in the email🥲
I don't believe there is a portal. If you got an invite there should be a link in the email. Its kinda hidden but it says "RSVP here" in the third paragraph.

I don't believe there is a portal. If you got an invite there should be a link in the email. Its kinda hidden but it says "RSVP here" in the third paragraph.
I searched everywhere in my email including the spam folder, but I didn’t find any email from them. I don’t have this problem with other school tho🥲