University of Minnesota c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS acceptance!!!!! Congrats everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!! ♥️ 😭

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Are they going in alphabetical order???? I'm dead last if so but very anxious!

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance!!! got the call 10 mins ago!! congrats ppl!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Right, like what time can we assume that they're no longer making calls😥
i looked at last year’s forum and someone from the school said it takes them a few hours to make calls so there may still be some hope (manifesting lol)

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
OOS acceptance! Last name starts with Z in case anyone is wondering :)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance! I got the call 10 minutes ago, and last name starts with E. So excited, good luck to everyone waiting!

• Love
OOS acceptance! Cried on the phone which is probs normal but still felt embarrassing.

• Love
OOS acceptance! Cried on the phone which is probs normal but still felt embarrassing.
OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Especially after the news about PEI. That is amazing, super big hugs!!!!!!!!! :love:

(I also immediately started bawling on the phone so don't feel bad hahaha)

• Love
I just got the call!!!!! OOS acceptance, last name starts with C. I'm pretty sure my responses sounded weird af, I couldn't process anything after his first sentence😂

• Love
Just waiting on the email at this point lol

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Especially after the news about PEI. That is amazing, super big hugs!!!!!!!!! :love:

(I also immediately started bawling on the phone so don't feel bad hahaha)
THANK YOU AND ALSO HAPPY FOR YOU

It's such a relief. Minnesota became my favorite pretty fast but having the guarantee of UPEI was nice. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions this week.

• Care
OOS acceptance! Congrats everyone!!!!

• Love
no 48 on the waitlist, my nerves got the best of me during the interview so I'm not terribly surprised

• Care
just got the official email and it’s finally starting to sink in that im going to be a vet :,) congrats to everyone

• Care
I got the email!!!! 17 on the waitlist im SCREAMING

• Care
  • Love
OOS waitlisted! Number 18 🎉

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Waitlist moved a ton last year so don't give up hope everyone!!

OOS acceptance! My first acceptance overall, I still want my in-state but at least I'm going to vet school no matter what at this point! Also I was at work when they called and didn't notice it so I figured out I got in by seeing a notification that I'd been called by a "UNIV, MN" number not in my contacts and immediately checked my email 💀

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone on the IS waitlist or waiving their spot? Im waitlisted and I was in the waitlist last year too ugh :( The IS waitlist only moved about 17 spots last year.

OOS waitlisted - #8 on the waitlist. i will be declining my waitlist position as i was accepted to my IS school. congrats to everyone accepted and best of luck to those on the waitlist!!

• Care
who is going to the accepted student's day? I just booked by plane ticket :)

Congratulations to everyone accepted! Current 2nd year in the Class of 2026 at UMN. I'll be at the visit day in March as well so let me know if you have any questions in the meanwhile.
For everyone that is on the waitlist, don't give up! I got accepted off the waitlist a month before school started. I'm not saying to bet on the fact that you will get off the waitlist. If you are planning to apply again, work on your next year's application and plans in the meanwhile. Taking care of your mental state at this time is really important because I know what it feels like to be hanging off a thread of hope for multiple months.

I'll be there!