University of Minnesota c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What was your number before? Are you IS? I agree, the list is definitely moving much slower if at all. So frustrating to be so close. I was #8 when they were pulling tons of people off the OOS list. I believe they got into the 40's.

OOS hasn’t moved as much too.(as much as an oos would typically move) When i was initially waitlisted when decisions came out i was #27 then april 17 with the big jump i was #8 and as of friday i was #2

Members don't see this ad.

OOS hasn’t moved as much too.(as much as an oos would typically move) When i was initially waitlisted when decisions came out i was #27 then april 17 with the big jump i was #8 and as of friday i was #2
There is still hope for you! Looks like most years at least 40ish get pulled from the OOS waitlist.

Moved one more spot since Friday on OOS. Now #14 :/

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance!!! Ahhh i can’t believe it! im so excited to be joining you guys!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
What was your number before? Are you IS? I agree, the list is definitely moving much slower if at all. So frustrating to be so close. I was #8 when they were pulling tons of people off the OOS list. I believe they got into the 40's.
Ya I’m on the IS waitlist. It’s moved 16 since April.

Have you been accepted anywhere else? If you get a seat will you be taking it? Just trying to gauge my chances.
Just on the waitlist with the university of mn. Didn’t get into the other schools :(

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received any waitlist updates? As of today, I am #11 on OOS. Not sure how much more it will move...

Hi friends, I have made the super difficult decision to decline my spot at UMN this year for a school that is closer and makes more financial sense for me. It was brutally tough to decide and hope that I didn't delay anyone's waitlist removal by too much!! Hoping this opens doors for someone on the waitlist!!

Enjoy my dream vet school and hope to work together on future cases together! :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Hi friends, I have made the super difficult decision to decline my spot at UMN this year for a school that is closer and makes more financial sense for me. It was brutally tough to decide and hope that I didn't delay anyone's waitlist removal by too much!! Hoping this opens doors for someone on the waitlist!!

Enjoy my dream vet school and hope to work together on future cases together! :)
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share this! Best of luck in your future! :)

wondering if anyone has heard/ knows of anything as far as the waitlists! i recently moved to #1 on oos waitlist and don’t know if offers are still being made or if people on the waitlist have withdrawn their spot..?

wondering if anyone has heard/ knows of anything as far as the waitlists! i recently moved to #1 on oos waitlist and don’t know if offers are still being made or if people on the waitlist have withdrawn their spot..?
There hasn't been movement for awhile. I am #4 on the IS list.

Guess my number was up cause I just got a golden ticket. Good luck to those still on the waitlist.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Did you mean to post on the pre-vet forum??
This is a good question :laugh:
@beakdoc I'm pleased to inform you that since you've slipped and found yourself in the best part of SDN, you are required cordially invited to participate in the annual noob game of forum mafia/werewolf. Look for your invitation in the form of a tag from probably me unless some other gunner beats me to it sometime around December.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
This is a good question :laugh:
@beakdoc I'm pleased to inform you that since you've slipped and found yourself in the best part of SDN, you are required cordially invited to participate in the annual noob game of forum mafia/werewolf. Look for your invitation in the form of a tag from probably me unless some other gunner beats me to it sometime around December.
shorty pls 🤣

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I didn't even question it for a moment. I saw "beakdoc" and assumed some sort of aspiring avian vet lmao

Reactions: 1 users