University of Washington Entering Class of Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed last Friday the 19th, just got my acceptance email today!
UW is my first choice, so it looks like I'll be joining you all
Congratulations! :) I had my interview that day too but have yet to hear back. D:

Members don't see this ad.

According to the last email I go t once they receive all the documents, criminal background check, and deposit we should get something on the mail for setting up the UW email. My Certiphi was just finished yesterday so hopefully I'll get it soon. :)

Did you guys mail out your admission deposit checks to "UW School of Pharmacy Attn: Cher Espina" for the address?

Did you guys mail out your admission deposit checks to "UW School of Pharmacy Attn: Cher Espina" for the address?
My check was made out to University of Washington Attn: School of Pharmacy, and the lady at the front desk I handed it to said it was okay.

Has anyone heard anything back regarding Certiphi? I released mine last week but haven't got an update from the school yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
My check was made out to University of Washington Attn: School of Pharmacy, and the lady at the front desk I handed it to said it was okay.

Has anyone heard anything back regarding Certiphi? I released mine last week but haven't got an update from the school yet.
I released my Certiphi check last week as well and have not heard anything from UW either. Hopefully soon lol

Anyone set up their UW email or get anything in the mail yet?

Ill be living off campus.

Haven't gotten anything, how about you?

I haven't received anything in the mail yet. If anyone has any advice for how to go about looking for housing or finding roommates in the same class, please let me know!

Ill be living off campus.

Haven't gotten anything, how about you?

Not yet, still waiting to hear back regarding Certiphi.

As for housing, I highly recommend Radford Court http://radfordcourt.com/ A lot of people I met during my undergrad at UW stayed here and they loved it. It's about a 10 minute bus ride away from campus, it's right next to a pretty peaceful park, and it's a lot quieter than a lot of the other apartments close to campus. I'd start off here to explore options: https://www.hfs.washington.edu/housing/Default.aspx?id=184#gsc.tab=0.

For roommates, the best advice I can give is to to ask around, like on the Class of 2020 Facebook page. It looks like some people have already asked and if you're out of state it may be the best option until you hear back from UWSOP on what to do next regarding housing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1498907707103562/

Reactions: 1 users
Is everyone still waiting for the mail packet? They confirmed that all my paperwork and background check info is done and my deposit was received. It would be nice to have information on intern licensing, housing, financial aid, etc which I believe is supposed to be in the mail packet. Please post when you receive it!

For everyone who's been accepted, are you guys all in-state? I was recently accepted but now I'm a bit concerned because of how expensive OOS tuition is. I'm also looking to hear about OOS students' experiences...

I got an email today that my name has been sent to the admissions office to assign me a UW student ID number. So I'm assuming not much longer now :)

I got an email today that my name has been sent to the admissions office to assign me a UW student ID number. So I'm assuming not much longer now :)
Same here!

Reactions: 1 user
I set up my email and my account today :)

How? Did you already receive your packet in the mail from them? I haven't heard anything since the "Your Name was Sent to the Admissions Office" email :/

I just got my PAC and student ID number yesterday. Once you get it you can set up your account

I just got my PAC and student ID number yesterday. Once you get it you can set up your account

Has anyone else heard from them since the "your name was sent to the admissions office" email?

Has anyone else heard from them since the "your name was sent to the admissions office" email?
Just got an email about enrollment yesterday. I am a former UW student so I didn't really have to do anything, but it basically gave me a Private access code to create a UW net ID and email address in case I didn't have one. I haven't received anything in the mail, everything has been electronic for me.

Reactions: 1 user