UNLV Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoobDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All interview booked until the 9th of November. If you get a letter call them ASAP if you want early interview.

Members don't see this ad.

My old date should be open. I just rescheduled my interview date, mine was 10/19, but due to time conflict with another interview, I rescheduled mine to Nov.

anyone going on Nov 30th?
Ill be there :D

Members don't see this ad :)
they fill half their class on dec 1, so you will know!

See you there peeps!

they fill half their class on dec 1, so you will know!

See you there peeps!

does that mean they accept half their class capacity or they accept more but half accept admittance?

if you don't hear anything in dec it is because you might still get accepted when they offer seats for the second half. FEB MAR etc

They only offer half of their seats in dec.

I'll be there!

So, do you think we'll know our status by December 1st?

Hope so.. its even possible the accpetance will get home before you do (if you plan on staying a couple of days..)
Ive never been to vegas but dont know if id have funds to stay more than the required amount of time :-(

Just got an interview at UNLV but they were booked all the way out til mid-December, I had to make my interview date during January though. How the heck are you supposed to interview in December during finals week!? Ergh.

did you guys get the interview notice in the mail or through email?

I got my interview this thursday.

So I just got an e-mail, and I scheduled for Dec. 14. But my question is, with last year's scandal do I really want to go there? I have other interviews before Dec. 1, so I'm hoping to hear back before my UNLV date. Would that be too short notice to cancel my interview?

regarding everybody's interview for UNLV, congrats by the way, would you guys mind sharing when you guys submitted your aadsas application? I submitted my secondary about a month ago or so and I still haven't heard back from them yet. Thanks

So I just got an e-mail, and I scheduled for Dec. 14. But my question is, with last year's scandal do I really want to go there? I have other interviews before Dec. 1, so I'm hoping to hear back before my UNLV date. Would that be too short notice to cancel my interview?

I don't think it would really have any effect on UNLV's accredition status nor your quality of education as perceived by your future patients.

Also, I doubt the scandal is even well known outside of the field, and it's not like you were one of the cheaters.

where did you guys book hotels? anyone planning on staying for longer than just the day? renting cars? Ive been trying to avoid car rental but i think i just may rent one in Las Vegas.

where did you guys book hotels? anyone planning on staying for longer than just the day? renting cars? Ive been trying to avoid car rental but i think i just may rent one in Las Vegas.

Car rental in Las Vegas is very cheap, around $20/day. During the weekdays, hotels on the strip are cheap too, you just have to search a little bit to find the best deals.