UPenn 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yes, they started sending rejection letters, a friend of mine got that by post

really? So soon? .:(...but good in a way. At least doesn't create false hope for long

Members don't see this ad.

Oh...so does it mean that they have sent all the iv invites or are any still left?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh...so does it mean that they have sent all the iv invites or are any still left?
they are still sending IV letters, too, ppl have not invited for Nov. yet.
Keep Hoping :)

Last edited:
1 of my friend got a rejection as well - 2nd time as he is a reaplicant.

i have a doubt. since the invitation to interview is on a rolling basis and we know that some people who applied in july have got interview calls, does this mean that no more hope for applicants who got their application complete before july ??

i have a doubt. since the invitation to interview is on a rolling basis and we know that some people who applied in july have got interview calls, does this mean that no more hope for applicants who got their application complete before july ??
If you have not received rejection yet ..then this means your application is still under consideration and is reviewed ....its just ppl who got the IV were stronger candidates with better credentials !!

Members don't see this ad :)
If you have not received rejection yet ..then this means your application is still under consideration and is reviewed ....its just ppl who got the IV were stronger candidates with better credentials !!
ya that makes sense. so continue playing the waiting game:xf:

upenn is one of the most competitive schools . Most of us are going to get that rejection letter sooner or later. :(

upenn is one of the most competitive schools . Most of us are going to get that rejection letter sooner or later. :(
True...in 1500 applicants only 70 are called for IV n then only 30 or 31 will be accepted !! so its cut throat !!

Do they send the reason for rejection? can we ask them to make our application better for next cycle?

Do they send the reason for rejection? can we ask them to make our application better for next cycle?
They don't send reason for rejection ...just generic sorry mail...but after the IV are over n process is complete for this cycle...u can call them n ask your concern ...

Hey did anyone who received their application complete email in august get an interview call or a rejection letter from Upenn?

Are they still sending out invites??

hi guys does anyone have a sample of a recommendation letter for an observership

My wife today got an interview call. She submitted her application in August.

congratulations. could you please tell us which dates she has been offered so that we get an idea

They just said we do interviews on Tuesdays starting September. Give us a call to schedule date.

Any 1 who applied end f July or startg August received call?

No still waitin
I applied in july
I think i should stop waiting :(

Yes I received interview invitation from UPPEN on the last week of August......

Yes I received interview invitation from UPPEN on the last week of August......

When did u receive ur application complete email?

Well firstly Upenn has reviewed all applications already by now. People who applied 2 days before deadline in Aug too got interviews so the rolling thing is not true. Anyway Upenn has always been inviting extremely experienced applicants only- all with masters or years n years of experience

rejected..... that's a relief after endless and awful waiting

Guys when did u get ur app complete those with rejections ?

Rejections are sent by email or regular mail ?

Is Upenn still sending IV invites? heard a bunch of applicants got rejected.

is upenn still sending invites?
wat abt the applicants who havent heard anything?