UPenn 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone who is interviewing at Penn on October 15th or 29th interested to move into October 22nd slot in my place? I mean to switch places.
Kindly let me know at the earliest. I would be more than happy.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

True Radical Ghost. Good luck for your future.

My wife got accepted in UPenn. Her interview was on Sept 24th.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats.....she got the acceptance news by e-mail or mail..? can you share her stats please.

is upenn done with tihs cycle guys?

to know from those who called up the sharon already. asking the same question again n again often pisses them off.

Members don't see this ad :)
One of you will get a interview or acceptance soon. I just sadly declined my acceptance at Upenn :'(

just wondering...what made you say no to Upenn?

I couldn't afford :'( I applied last year I didn't get accepted to Upenn cuz of late application. I applied this year, got interviewed in the second batch, got acceptance after one week. Sadly, I m short on money can't afford extra 30 K they have for summer program. I did not apply anywhere else.

All the best guys. m sure ill be the reason for someone's happiness :)

All the best guys. m sure ill be the reason for someone's happiness :)

You can reserve your seat in the next year class. 100% positive that you can do so.
Let them know and explain your position and interest in becoming a UPenn graduate and then ask them to hold ur place until next year.

I emailed them in detail, I even called them, also sent them a copy of my Caapid application which shows that I only applied to Upenn but it didn't work out.

I emailed them in detail, I even called them, also sent them a copy of my Caapid application which shows that I only applied to Upenn but it didn't work out.

Check ur inbox.

Hey AmT,

Don't feel so bad. Even I declined my acceptance at Upenn. Trust me its not a very big deal. Check your inbox please.

Dear AmT, I'm very sad hearing that. But when u got accepted this year for sure you can be accepted in next year too.
I applied late this year just as your first time. I applied just one day before deadline!!! Would you please share your states with me so I can estimate id there is any possibility for me to be accepted in next year.
Thanks

Anyone from Oct Interviews received acceptance yet? Or r they gonna send out acceptances at the end of the month?

Hi AmT,I'm sorry for what you've been through.Because I've seen you in NYU thread before,I'm just curious since I thought you were accepted by NYU last cycle? You declined that?

hi...i just wanted to know tht are they just sending acceptance letters or are they sending not accepted mails too for those who hv already interviewed

hi...today will be the last batch to be interviewed at upenn this year...does anyone know how many acceptances from upenn so far? And did anybody received rejection after being interviewed so far?

hi...has anybody heard back from upenn recently or did anyone got acceptence call from oct batch

Hi RadicalGhost

what about volunteering on Clinical Trail programs? r they counted as Research experience?

Look for the research and volunteering opportunities in your nearest school or community website. Everything is available online and on their website. Keep on looking. Every weekend there would be a volunteer program in your community. Join the dental groups in your county. There are sometimes shadowing opportunities available too.