UPenn c/o 2020 applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know a fourth year that has been all over the world for rotations. I heard you have to do some at penn, but you can definitely travel if you'd like!
thank you.
I know core rotations will be required to be done at penn . i figured they would allow for traveling to complete rotations but i havent heard much of people doing them so i wanted to be sure. heres hoping for australia (if i even get into penn lol i interview tomorrow)

Members don't see this ad.

thank you.
I know core rotations will be required to be done at penn . i figured they would allow for traveling to complete rotations but i havent heard much of people doing them so i wanted to be sure. heres hoping for australia (if i even get into penn lol i interview tomorrow)

You can travel. There are a set number of weeks set aside as sort of elective time but you petition for more. All externships have to be approved by the school though. The tricky part is you only get a grade for those at academic/non profits and private practice places are just for credit if I remember correctly.