UT Tyler - Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
someone should create a facebook page for ben and maytee fisch college of pharmacy class of 2019. That way we can all start communicating with one another, and find roomates and stuff like that. :) and get to know one another!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
someone should create a facebook page for ben and maytee fisch college of pharmacy class of 2019. That way we can all start communicating with one another, and find roomates and stuff like that. :) and get to know one another!
Lol do it

Members don't see this ad :)
They still haven't gotten back to us regarding IT department problems and us activating our UT Tyler accounts. I'm getting kinda worried about the deposit for our seats.

The IT department and myself have been trying to resolve the issue. I will make an update on this forum when we find a solution regarding logging into the the MyUTTyler portal.

Noooooo dnt quit , at Wally world once u become an intern you can work whenever... Like in the summer times or once a month... Or you can take a leave of absent ... But I do not know how Walgreens works....

Had interview this last weekend. Went well. Time to wait.
Thanks green walls for the response.
Who is excited about that dress code?

Members don't see this ad :)
Logging into the MyUTTyler.edu works now for me, should work for others too if you received the student ID

I already changed my password

You're probably in the same situation that I was in. Best thing to do is contact the IT Support and they'll fix it for you. Took about 2 business days for them to give me access to the portal.

Everyone join the Facebook group and all add each other :)

So digging around in the course catalog I seem to have found potentially how the schedule will look like in the Fall. Take note that this should not be assumed as the final version since we are at least 4/5 months away from the first day of class (it will probably change).
  • Lecture will be M-F from 2 till 5
  • Practice will be Monday from 9 till noon
  • Lab will be either Tuesday and Thursday or Wednesday and Friday from 9 till noon
Please Join the Facebook group and share those info there.
Thank you

Just got an interview. This admission process seems pretty fast. :)

Interviewed 03/28 got accepted today!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys I have my interview this Saturday May 16, 2015 at UT Tyler. I'm really nervous because I haven't really heard back from other schools. I applied late because I recently found out about UT Tyler.

For those of you who have been accepted what was the interview like? Was the math and writing assessment difficult? For math how were the calculations should i review any formulas or calculations?

Also is anyone else interviewing this weekend?

Wish me luck guys I really need it!!! :)

Hey guys I have my interview this Saturday May 16, 2015 at UT Tyler. I'm really nervous because I haven't really heard back from other schools. I applied late because I recently found out about UT Tyler.

For those of you who have been accepted what was the interview like? Was the math and writing assessment difficult? For math how were the calculations should i review any formulas or calculations?

Also is anyone else interviewing this weekend?

Wish me luck guys I really need it!!! :)

The math assessment was super easy and the writing part was fun. It was basic math and they give you a calculator. The interview portion was in multi mini interviews so you always get a fresh start and new questions with different interviewers. They limit the time you have per interview station so it helps if you can't elaborate on the subject. I think there were two questions that had me stump and the rest were simple.

I was interviewed on March 7th and subsequently wait listed. Has anyone heard back as far as how the admissions committee will go about selecting applicants from the wait list and are there any accepted applicants who either plan to or already have given up their seats?

I was interviewed on March 7th and subsequently wait listed. Has anyone heard back as far as how the admissions committee will go about selecting applicants from the wait list and are there any accepted applicants who either plan to or already have given up their seats?

Im not sure how they will select from their wait list..
But I am given up my seat!!!

The only thing that I've heard was when I was requested to send an updated transcript. They informed me that I'll be kept in touch with as they move through the admissions process and begin to look at the wait list. This was two weeks ago. Has anyone else heard back regarding their wait list status, or when and how the admissions committee will make further decisions with those on the wait list?