Uworld have a lot more 50/50 questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future_Bone_Docta

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been running through Uworld and am just about done (testing June 5th). I wanted to get peoples opinions on whether or not they think Uworld has alot more 50/50 toss ups than AAMC?

I took a 40 questions P/S quiz on it, and I got like a 65%, and then looked at the breakdown and got every one of the back 9 questions wrong, and they were basically all 50/50's. So I went back through and literally every one of the back nine ended up being my 2nd choice.

Is it just me or are there a lot more 50/50 toss ups in Uworld (with AAMC being a bit more straight forward as long as you broke down the passage well enough)? I know the passages are a lot more convoluted, but this has been a re-occuring theme as well

Members don't see this ad.

UWorld is great for P/S. I can't recall if I saw more of any type of question on UWorld than my MCAT, but it was really good for getting me ready for P/S. It's pretty good for CARS too. Biology seemed a bit off the mark at times but still helpful overall. I would skip their C/P completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
So I have been running through Uworld and am just about done (testing June 5th). I wanted to get peoples opinions on whether or not they think Uworld has alot more 50/50 toss ups than AAMC?

I took a 40 questions P/S quiz on it, and I got like a 65%, and then looked at the breakdown and got every one of the back 9 questions wrong, and they were basically all 50/50's. So I went back through and literally every one of the back nine ended up being my 2nd choice.

Is it just me or are there a lot more 50/50 toss ups in Uworld (with AAMC being a bit more straight forward as long as you broke down the passage well enough)? I know the passages are a lot more convoluted, but this has been a re-occuring theme as well
Hey! Would you be willing to sell me your uworld account if you're finished with it?

UWorld is great for P/S. I can't recall if I saw more of any type of question on UWorld than my MCAT, but it was really good for getting me ready for P/S. It's pretty good for CARS too. Biology seemed a bit off the mark at times but still helpful overall. I would skip their C/P completely.

How much of UWorld did you complete?