Waitlisters: we're declining our spots at X school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I will be declining my offer at this school, so be patient.

• Total voters
Anyone declining BU? That would really help me out

You definitely won't have a problem getting into BU off the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm declining NYU tomorrow - good luck to those waiting from them:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Any other UOP decliners? Does anybody know how far into the waitlist UOP typically moves?

Someone at either Pitt or Penn will have the chance of their lifetime when I turn down one of my acceptances :]

Someone at either Pitt or Penn will have the chance of their lifetime when I turn down one of my acceptances :]

When are you planning on doign this? And where are you going?

For those who are waiting on MWU-AZ, I just called and they currently have 98 deposits for 110 seats. Also, they have not made a decision on ~200 applicants who have interviewed already, which includes me :)

For those who are waiting on MWU-AZ, I just called and they currently have 98 deposits for 110 seats. Also, they have not made a decision on ~200 applicants who have interviewed already, which includes me :)

I hope they come around and accept you. You deserve it!

I rescinded all my applications other than temple and UMDNJ like 2 days ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Anyone withdrawing from UMDNJ before the second deposit deadline?

Withdrew my acceptance from UMDNJ today

Withdrew from UF. GL all!

Ya know, of all the schools I went to, this one appealed to me the most. It's a shame I couldn't go.

Anyway, if anyone pays attention to this thread, I will be opening up a seat at MWU-IL and dropping off the NYU waitlist. :thumbup: