When are you going to submit your PharmCAS app? Or when did you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just submitted mine 8/13 and now just waiting for my GPA to be calculated..
Is your GPA already calculated? I also submitted mine on 8/13 but the GPA is not still up.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes it got calculated 8/19. Did PharmCAS receive all your transcripts already?
Yes, they already received all transcripts on 8/13. I might have to email them to check my status.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just submitted mine, although I'm still in need of a LOR. Trying to get all supplementals finished before early consideration deadlines.

My mailing status stills says pending but I got emails from 2 schools and said that my application was under review. Does anyone else mail status also says pending?

My mailing status stills says pending but I got emails from 2 schools and said that my application was under review. Does anyone else mail status also says pending?

my pharmcas mobile site says pending for all schools too, but schools received my application. i guess you dont have to worry about it

Does anyone know what happens if you submit your pharmcas and supplemental app before you get your last LOR in? Does the school see that you don't have enough letters and deny you or do they wait until the deadline to do that? I want to submit asap but I don't have all my letters yet

I submitted my application on 8/15, they received my transcripts on 8/20 and today (8/25) They verified it :)
So nice to apply early lol! I have heard that some people waited over 5 weeks to get their GPA verified!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what happens if you submit your pharmcas and supplemental app before you get your last LOR in? Does the school see that you don't have enough letters and deny you or do they wait until the deadline to do that? I want to submit asap but I don't have all my letters yet

i believe they will hold until they get it. but if u already have 2 letters in and waiting for the third one, some schools will start reviewing only if they require 2 letters