who would you hire?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What about face? I heard a viscious rumor Spiriva is gorgeous.. but she has never shown herself.

She keeps promising to meet me at the Moore Brothers semi annual wine sale, but it never seems to happen. We'll see what happens in July...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey mountain,

Come by.. I have crawfish.

Boiled a sack... all for me.

img6664t.jpg

I have never had an occasion to eat mud bugs....I am not sure I am brave enough to try.....

Dude you just made me laugh! You are on your 15th name change and your post count is locked on 69. Funny chit!

Not any more.

But look at the replies to you then to P4S... put them together..:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
I was gonna say, the result of a threadjacking, but that's all too common these days :laugh:

You can understand Spiriva being confused. She is not used to walking in on a thread jacking. Most of the thread jacking is done by her. What ever you do never ever mention cameras or photography...never......If you do it is all over and the thread will never get back on topic.

Actually, it's been pretty mild lately.

In the pre-pharm forums, they get off topic very quickly :laugh:

There's one huge off-topic thread that originally started from a troll, but I made enough comments on it to make it go way off topic :laugh: Then it just stayed that way, and a mod changed the name so it could actually stay as an off-topic thread.

You can understand Spiriva being confused. She is not used to walking in on a thread jacking. Most of the thread jacking is done by her. What ever you do never ever mention cameras or photography...never......If you do it is all over and the thread will never get back on topic.

Hmm.. you just gave me an idea :laugh:

I'll have to think of it as a little experiment. I'll try to keep it all relevant so it will be a legit topic (at first anyway) :laugh:

Hey Spiriva, my wife is buying a Nikon D300.

What do you think?

I will answer since Spiriva doesn't know much about photography. She's just a girl.

Nikon is ok..and D300 is not bad. It probably focuses better than Canon 7D.. but you'll probably get better pictures with Canon in normal light... low light pic quality probably goes to Nikon with a lower mp sensor but larger pixel size.

But more importantly, you'll pay hall lot more for Nikon lenses than Canon. Canon also has a slightly better lens selection in my opinion.

More importantly, Canon 7D has 1080 HD video while Nikon has 720.

How much is D300?

Hah. Just booked a hotel room for next weekend. Going to take a drive to see Pittsburgh. Hawaii is next on June 12 for 2 weeks though...sorry! ;)

Man, you are going to come down the weekend I'm moving to near Baltimore? H That sucks. I'll come down I-70 some weekend and visit you in Balmer next month.

Funny you should ask. I was going to take one in Boudoir and Fine Art Nude this weekend, but can't with the road trip to Pittsburgh. I'm signing up next time it's offered.

When you start to put out pic like pnmd, you let me know.. he's my hero.

Funny you should ask. I was going to take one in Boudoir and Fine Art Nude this weekend, but can't with the road trip to Pittsburgh. I'm signing up next time it's offered.

How much do they pay the models? 'Cause I need some cash. I'm broke as hell. I'd let a dozen or so people draw my penis for like $250.

How much do they pay the models? 'Cause I need some cash. I'm broke as hell. I'd let a dozen or so people draw my penis for like $250.

It would take some talent for that. How about that guy that wrote the whole bible on the head of a pin. He should be good at drawing your penis.

Sorry its late I had to go there.

How are you strapped for cash? Aren't ya workin?

I haven't worked for months. God, do people ever keep track of the lives of random people on the internet anymore?

I'm like a white collar crackhead with Victorian standards. "I'll let you draw my junk for some crack!!!"

This sounds like an incredibly surreal and hilarious idea. Spiriva's going to go to her nude art class and I'll be there ass naked...a leg up on a stool ala Captain Morgan. I'm going to try to make this happen. I'm calling the Balmer art schools Monday.

I haven't worked for months. God, do people ever keep track of the lives of random people on the internet anymore?

Well, I picked up on the fact that you were looking for something. But you've always been looking! I just thought you were looking for a new gig since the wife was in the picture now.

What the heck happened? I obviously missed a big chunk of this!

I'm like a white collar crackhead with Victorian standards. "I'll let you draw my junk for some crack!!!"

This sounds like an incredibly surreal and hilarious idea. Spiriva's going to go to her nude art class and I'll be there ass naked...a leg up on a stool ala Captain Morgan. I'm going to try to make this happen. I'm calling the Balmer art schools Monday.

Sorry Mikey. Although this doesn't follow my orientation, I prefer the female body for this style of photography ;)