who would you hire?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry Mikey. Although this doesn't follow my orientation, I prefer the female body for this style of photography ;)

Sweet!!!!! You are even hotter now!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I picked up on the fact that you were looking for something. But you've always been looking! I just thought you were looking for a new gig since the wife was in the picture now.

What the heck happened? I obviously missed a big chunk of this!

I'm copy and pasting this from another post...from tonight...god you people need to keep up...

That job sucked. One pharmacist and a census of 180. **** was dangerous. I haven't worked in months. I had to leave by February or so because WVU hates me (seriously) and sent my wife went on rotations in freaking Kentucky for 3 months straight...and then to a suburb of Washington, D.C. starting May 31st until she finally gets to walk out on her last day of rotations July 2nd.

Thankfully, the way it worked out I got to leave in a fiery explosion of cursing and **** talking. I didn't just burn the bridge, I put C4 on that thang and tossed urine filled water balloons over the water.

Damn its hard to type with one hand!

Ha, Ha!!! Got ya!

I have a sick fussy baby in one arm. I do not think she understands how much I like sleeping and how much it will suck when her sistert gets up at 5 am.

I would like to go to bed. I just thought in my head hey I think I will put you to bed. She can read minds because she started crying. I wonder if I shpuod wake my wife up and pretend I didn't know and make her stay up.....

y'all want some crawfish, corn, and beer?

Members don't see this ad :)
I will trade you a sick baby for some,,,,

I can cure your sick baby. he/she needs some crawfish...

So 30 years ago..there was a TV commercial in New Orleans...

The joint was called Seafood City.. a dude just drops... so an old guy in white coat with s-scope runs in..checks the heart..then peels a crawfish and puts it in the dude's mouth... The dude jumps up alive! And music rolled...

Yeah. Just warning you that I may slap you and tell you to snap out of it. You can't keep doing this to yourself...

I was in a similar situation as mikey... a medical director pissed me off....I threw the chart on the table..told him to F off... and stormed out of the meeting. The DOP had my back...just told me to not do that again.. and made it alright. The doctor eventually went to prison for fraud... I guess I was lucky.

I was in a similar situation as mikey... a medical director pissed me off....I threw the chart on the table..told him to F off... and stormed out of the meeting. The DOP had my back...just told me to not do that again.. and made it alright. The doctor eventually went to prison for fraud... I guess I was lucky.

Well, I don't know all the details to Mikey's story. But 99.9% of the time, you can get out without burning the bridges behind you.

Yeah. Just warning you that I may slap you and tell you to snap out of it. You can't keep doing this to yourself...

I figure you're right.

I need to learn how to lie.

Not just verbally.

But how to live a lie.

Someone told me once it's a great idea to just be yourself and always tell the truth. Worst advice I ever got. To be successful you need to be a good actor and to tell people what they want to hear. I'm too stubborn for my own good. Is what it is, I guess.

I figure you're right.

I need to learn how to lie.

Not just verbally.

But how to live a lie.

Someone told me once it's a great idea to just be yourself and always tell the truth. Worst advice I ever got. To be successful you need to be a good actor and to tell people what they want to hear. I'm too stubborn for my own good. Is what it is, I guess.

Well, life is about figuring out which battles are worth fighting. Not saying this one wasn't...but not all are.

Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device

y'all want some crawfish, corn, and beer?

im from the white north and crawfish are ****in awesome! keep it real Z!

(just sayin, it doesnt take a southerner to love crawfish.. people who dislike them are squares)

CA license?

Can't you open a pharmacy in a place I'd want to live?

If you want to exploit 340B, come up to my neck of the woods. EVERYBODY is serving a 340B population. And most of the hospitals have in house 340B prescription benefits going that they hate, but its necessary due to its cheap cost. If you could consolidate all of the local hospitals' benefits into one building...yup...

I wish I had money. I have tons of great ideas...no seed cash...

You forgot to mention boobs and butts. By far more important than legs and a uterus.

Yea definitely important for the "scenery"..Im sure I'll get alot of that while in retail (patients and co-workers alike) :laugh:

Before I opened the thread, how did I know it would come down to which one was more attractive? Funny thing is, I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned at all by Bob... lol

in the 50s, women actually do laundry, cook and bear children! Now, they do less of everything and complain too much X_X

Laundry and cooking fine... but bearing children- :scared:

If it was known that I would take an ELECTIVE medical procedure once every few years that would take me out of work for 3 months at a time, and my prospective employer knew this, they wouldn't hire me.

But if its a woman, oh no, they have the "right" to go through this elective medical procedure.

It's a crock of ****. Nobody is MAKING you have children. If a child magically appeared in a woman's womb involuntarily, this would be different. I could understand how a woman would require a 3 month leave. And I would have no problem with it.

But it isn't.

Some women elect to not have children. They put their career first. Some women put family first. Those that do not have children should be rewarded in their careers as such.

We've had this argument before. As an argument enthusiast, it's one of my favorites.

Thank you!!! Unfortunately most of society would corner us as horrible people destined for **** in a handbasket... that's life I suppose.

I hate when women think they have a right to have certain holidays off instead of others because the other women "don't have kids". Give me a break... As if having children gives you special rights.

Ughhh pet peeve.

Hey mountain,

Come by.. I have crawfish.

Boiled a sack... all for me.

img6664t.jpg

Mud Bugs!!!

In the pre-pharm forums, they get off topic very quickly :laugh:

There's one huge off-topic thread that originally started from a troll, but I made enough comments on it to make it go way off topic :laugh: Then it just stayed that way, and a mod changed the name so it could actually stay as an off-topic thread.

You said something about a pretty girl and everyone flamed you... that's how it went off topic. :smuggrin: (Just picking on you today :D)

Only a couple? :rofl: Just kidding :laugh: :D

I have yet to meet a pharmacist who talks a lot about photography and cameras.

The pharmacist I work with has their own photography thing going on the side.

Nap? No, no need. I prefer to stay active and hit the gym each evening after work. Get plenty of sleep at night.

If you go to bed at 2, and I assume you'd get up around 7, do you just get used to functioning on 5 hours of sleep?

I never refuted that... but I think most flames came from the Taylor Swift thing. lol

Yeah. Then I found an article and said "see? someone agrees with me" :laugh:

Then SHC was like "we never said that she isn't pretty" or something like that.