WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey, do you know who George Strait is? I've been surrounded by heathens who only vaguely know of him.
I'm not a big fan tbh but yeah I'm familiar

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Day 4 Nom Nom Nom Vote Tally

Khepri (1) - Santy
PSV (2) - Zenge, Clem
Santy (3) - PSV, True, Khepri

6/6
Missing: nundo

Deadline: 10pm EDT TODAY (~4 hours)

awww-animals.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont even care what is the result of their case, Khepri cant be still nitpicking stuff about me while clearly lacking context of stuff and pushing for solves ??? Like wtf.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
I would give literally anything for our jailor to still be alive

• Care
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Okay if I set aside my Clem grumblings, which is easier since he has the right opinion about FGL, then I think Khepri and Santy are equally likely.

...lacking. like I said, I know it doesn't make that much sense. But I'm being stubborn at here in thinking he could be scum and we've been mostly ignoring that possibility.
So... Ego? Probably
I feel like the way Lawpy and Clem interacted, and wolf reading Clem are irreconcilable.

Having Clem where you do is troubling. I think everyone should be troubled.

• Hmm
  • Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Like, I still cant believe that they asked me (their wolfread) why they unvoted another wolfread of them (True) .
I tell them to read the previous day that the answer is there (I even noted instantly that they were lacking context because if not they wpuldnt have asked in my mind) .

And then not only not do it, but they go and start reading PSV meta. W.O.W.E.E.

• Care
  • Haha
I actually do read the thread. I think that I am in the minority.
Me too. I just say I don’t so people are surprised when I know things. Under promise. Over deliver.

• Haha
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Me and Khepri where in different tiers there.

Why Clem moving up makes me and Khepri equally possible now?

Me and Khepri where in different tiers there.

Why Clem moving up makes me and Khepri equally possible now?
Both of you want to yeet each other/thunderdome. I think either of you is equally likely to be the last scum. I'm just not sure which.

I think PSV’s placement of Clem, speaks to a lack of game solving effort, and desire to have misyeet options.

Is there anyone playing this game right now, other than PSV who isn’t village reading Clem?

• Angry
Hamming it up??? This is a werewolf game, not a film!
But if this were a film you'd be a meddling producer, blaming the star for the film's problems!
Tbf meddling producers are a pox on this world

• Care
Both of you want to yeet each other/thunderdome. I think either of you is equally likely to be the last scum. I'm just not sure which.
I feel like you can’t consider Santy and Khepri equally as a possible wolf.

Santy has said for days now, that Khepri is village.

The possibilities here are
1.Wolf!Santy knows village!Khepri’s affiliation and is stating it as fact.

2.Village Santi is stating a strong village read on village!Khepri and sticking to it.

3.Village Santi is deeply pocket by the sultry poetic musings of wolf!Khepri, and is misreading Khepri as village.

If you, PSV are saying now it’s either Santy or Khepri, you’re saying it’s either #1 or #3.

Logically, I’m not sure you can say it is either #1 or #3 without being willing to say it’s possibly #2.

Because in #1 you’re willing to accept Khepri might be village.

In #3 you’re willing to accept that Santy might be village.

You can’t postulate that either #1 or #3 is true, while rejecting the possibility that #2 is also true.

• Hmm
  • Wow
I feel like you can’t consider Santy and Khepri equally as a possible wolf.

Santy has said for days now, that Khepri is village.

The possibilities here are
1.Wolf!Santy knows village!Khepri’s affiliation and is stating it as fact.

2.Village Santi is stating a strong village read on village!Khepri and sticking to it.

3.Village Santi is deeply pocket by the sultry poetic musings of wolf!Khepri, and is misreading Khepri as village.

If you, PSV are saying now it’s either Santy or Khepri, you’re saying it’s either #1 or #3.

Logically, I’m not sure you can say it is either #1 or #3 without being willing to say it’s possibly #2.

Because in #1 you’re willing to accept Khepri might be village.

In #3 you’re willing to accept that Santy might be village.

You can’t postulate that either #1 or #3 is true, while rejecting the possibility that #2 is also true.
You're getting really technical here. I *have* somewhat considered #2. But there are six people left. I'm village, you're village, true is almost definitely village. Clem is consensus village so :shrug: That leaves only Khepri and Santy as possibilities. So one of them is a wolf.

I'm telling you. Either Khepri or Santy is the wolf. If you yeet me today, you're at approximately a 50/50 shot tomorrow.

You're getting really technical here. I *have* somewhat considered #2. But there are six people left. I'm village, you're village, true is almost definitely village. Clem is consensus village so :shrug: That leaves only Khepri and Santy as possibilities. So one of them is a wolf.
So you’re simultaneously saying you think it’s possible both Santy and Khepri could be village and also saying that one of them is definitely the last wolf?

I don't think its that weird a progression to knock seven down after giving in to the Clem TRs tbf

• Haha
Like seven was in the next tier up, the meh tier, so going from "seven meh, santy/clem poe" to "ok fine clem town I GUESS" and knocking seven down into poe is like...pretty reasonable, I think?

Like seven was in the next tier up, the meh tier, so going from "seven meh, santy/clem poe" to "ok fine clem town I GUESS" and knocking seven down into poe is like...pretty reasonable, I think?
Okay. Why was Clem in wolf reads with Santy to start with?

That is if your reads are based on just having x amount of people in the tiers? Or like, without good reason to separate them .

And even an anwer like that would be better as tbe explanation they gave of having us both as equals for reasons previous to the tiering lol