WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay. Why was Clem in wolf reads with Santy to start with?
Excellent question but a totally separate one

Members don't see this ad.

That is if your reads are based on just having x amount of people in the tiers? Or like, without good reason to separate them .

And even an anwer like that would be better as tbe explanation they gave of having us both as equals for reasons previous to the tiering lol
I mean we get two kills having a two person poe seems

Fine?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm close to reversing my read and being pocketed

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Like, I still cant believe that they asked me (their wolfread) why they unvoted another wolfread of them (True) .
I tell them to read the previous day that the answer is there (I even noted instantly that they were lacking context because if not they wpuldnt have asked in my mind) .

And then not only not do it, but they go and start reading PSV meta. W.O.W.E.E.
I don’t think you’re actually trying to find scum. I just don’t believe that you really thought Zenge was scum simply because he hasn’t been NKed. It’s obvious bait.

I mean we get two kills having a two person poe seems

Fine?
I am looking to the weight of the reads. If Seven and I were as equally scummy in their mind from something we did before the readlist, there had to be a reason why Khepri was in a separate tier.
And Idk, specially at this point I dont think I'll weight my reads by 'how many people I have as town/PoE'

So you’re simultaneously saying you think it’s possible both Santy and Khepri could be village and also saying that one of them is definitely the last wolf?
No, Zonge. I'm saying I previously considered #2 but determined the only logical conclusion, given that I know I'm village, is one of them is the last wolf.
Then why did you put each other in separate tiers to begin with?
I put you and Khepri in separate tiers because I reallyyyyy wanted to be right about Clem. But now I'm throwing my hands up and saying okay yes, I'm probably wrong there.
So. The sinister s-s are the only options.

I am looking to the weight of the reads. If Seven and I were as equally scummy in their mind from something we did before the readlist, there had to be a reason why Khepri was in a separate tier.
And Idk, specially at this point I dont think I'll weight my reads by 'how many people I have as town/PoE'
Yes, yes, the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

I don’t think you’re actually trying to find scum. I just don’t believe that you really thought Zenge was scum simply because he hasn’t been NKed. It’s obvious bait.
Its not obvious bait, its actually a hedious one lmao. I think that the wolf misplayed not killing Zenge but we'll see /shrug

And why the first part?

No, Zonge. I'm saying I previously considered #2 but determined the only logical conclusion, given that I know I'm village, is one of them is the last wolf.

I put you and Khepri in separate tiers because I reallyyyyy wanted to be right about Clem. But now I'm throwing my hands up and saying okay yes, I'm probably wrong there.
So. The sinister s-s are the only options.
You put me BELOW Clem

Anyways Im not moving off of Khepri and will stand by my statement at SoD

Members don't see this ad :)
Its not obvious bait, its actually a hedious one lmao. I think that the wolf misplayed not killing Zenge but we'll see /shrug

And why the first part?
Like even now the bit with PSV is superficial. You’re a very nuanced player that uses nuanced tells to identify alignment, but you’re not doing that. You’re pushing people based off surface misunderstandings.

Like even now the bit with PSV is superficial. You’re a very nuanced player that uses nuanced tells to identify alignment, but you’re not doing that. You’re pushing people based off surface misunderstandings.
I am voting PSV? No.
I am voting you.
The stuff I have said about you and the analysis you're doing is not surface level. You are being super oblivious to stuff

I am voting PSV? No.
I am voting you.
The stuff I have said about you and the analysis you're doing is not surface level. You are being super oblivious to stuff
I’ll go read now. I don’t know why you couldn’t just tell me why you unvoted :yeahright:

Like, WTF is my wolf motivation is pushing True for like two/three day and now that we are close and would need the yeet just shift it to a Townread? Seriously wtf Khepri .

And even you said that the Nate kill made sense so that way W!me didnt have to switch the read on a townread. But THEN you scumread me for sussing Zenge who was a previous townread.

If you are Village I pretend on fully spanking you with arguments as why the stuff you are bringing up are bs an to actually case me, because that is the better way I have to see if you are genuine or not, and I am leaning on the latter. If you are Wolf continue being oblivios and picking stuff in a vaccuum to make accusation by all means. True/Santy always wins it no doubt!!!

I’ll go read now. I don’t know why you couldn’t just tell me why you unvoted :yeahright:
Because it was vital to my read on True the progression of our interaction, and wanted you to read it to: Sanity check my read+Have a read on you based on how you read that

Neither the AM or genny kill lines up with me/? . Killing Psv/Zenge would be far better for a W!me scenario wowee

Also I think Lawpy not self pressing mean they accepted their death probably, so that perspective I think is somewhat clearing for both me and Psv too since we were the ones shaking thing a bit outside of that? Its a weird logic but it makes sense in my head I swear
Interrupting my reading to say that this post has some pretty good reasoning for v!santy hm.

• Hmm
Because your mutual lack of willingness to move off of each other and the way you're interacting, imo, is highly indicative of v/w. I just don't know which witch.
Wondering and worried that it's stubborn V vs stubborn V

Because that would mean that I am wrong and I dislike being wrong

• Care
Day 4 Nom Nom Nom Vote Tally

Khepri (1) - Santy
PSV (2) - Zenge, Clem
Santy (3) - PSV, True, Khepri

6/6
Missing: nundo

Deadline: 10pm EDT TODAY (~110 MINUTES)

awww-animals.gif

Reject modernity, return to zenge cringe

• Hmm
Unvote psv

vote zenge
Me sitting here thinking only Clem saw the solve the way I do.
Sing You And Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Me reading this:
Julio Cesar Caesar GIF by Luis Ricardo

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hmm so far reading day 3 I’m just town reading everyone. If wolf True made all of those AtE posts I’ll be very sad. Nanook is *fine*. PSV still just seems tonally townie. I’m considering just relenting there and sheeping Zenge though. But I think we may just be playing with the goat-wolf Santy.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
@Santygrass

After days of being sure this is Village!Khepri, have you decided to go hard the other direction? What’s the gag?

@Santygrass

After days of being sure this is Village!Khepri, have you decided to go hard the other direction? What’s the gag?
Its mostly the result of switching into Villa reading True I'd say.

I am munching Khepri/PSV , and between those two I think that if Khepri was Villa, they are being obtuse so I took the route of made them reassess and read or have them as legacy yeet hard

Hmm so far reading day 3 I’m just town reading everyone. If wolf True made all of those AtE posts I’ll be very sad. Nanook is *fine*. PSV still just seems tonally townie. I’m considering just relenting there and sheeping Zenge though. But I think we may just be playing with the goat-wolf Santy.
DON’T TRY AND POCKET Khepri with your WOLFY CARES REACTS @potentialsheltervet

• Wow
  • Haha
*Flashbacks of when psv killed zenge in MLP*

Psv tell me.you havent pocketed me twice I would look like a fool

• Care
Psv work with me. Assume I am Villa, in which way you think I would go?

It seems in your mind that no matter which slot would I have pursued I would be wolfy to you???
Not really. Admittedly I'm pretty frustrated right now. Also, I'm not really sure what wolf!Santy would do here? I've only seen you wolf last game and you and AM were both alive the whole game with minimal sus, so I don't know how it's comparable.

Just because of that I never make this kills , or Lawpy acts that way at EoD.
You would say that I am the Goated wolf and then just shoot me in the foot all game with how I approach it + nks

@Truenamer

PSV has defended people before that she shouldn’t have.

The difference in those cases is that she had played with those people more, and she made an effort to consider the case being made against those people.

She was a brick wall about Lawpy. A PotentialShelterWall

• Haha
Eh? How is this similar?
In that I think it was not an optimal kill choice, or at least one that in surface level doesnt seem like the best for W!Psv to do.

So now Im like 'Maybe psv tried to replicate that?'

But still irks me

• Hmm
Unyeet Khepri
Yeet PSV

Zenge is town.

Clem is town.
True is town.

I think Khepri/Psv always wins it. But Im okay accounting for me getting yeeted in the middle . Between Khepri and PSV , I think Psv is more likely to have killed Nate/Genny before Zenge. The points of Zenge make somewhat sense. This lasts posts from PSV reacting to Zenge pressure doesnt makeme feel good, or just the read of me/Khepri being a difference check that just seems fake, or their readlist with Clem there/Khepri Me being equal and in different tiers. And let me look for it brb

@Truenamer

PSV has defended people before that she shouldn’t have.

The difference in those cases is that she had played with those people more, and she made an effort to consider the case being made against those people.

She was a brick wall about Lawpy. A PotentialShelterWall
Lol you're talking to PSW now.
Do you really think I would brick wall when Lawpy became the overwhelming wagon D2? What is the benefit to wolf!me with TMI being that obtuse?
I don't know why I'm bothering asking the question when clearly you're just tunneling me and everything I do is being viewed through wolf-colored glasses.

Unyeet Khepri
Yeet PSV

Zenge is town.

Clem is town.
True is town.

I think Khepri/Psv always wins it. But Im okay accounting for me getting yeeted in the middle . Between Khepri and PSV , I think Psv is more likely to have killed Nate/Genny before Zenge. The points of Zenge make somewhat sense. This lasts posts from PSV reacting to Zenge pressure doesnt makeme feel good, or just the read of me/Khepri being a difference check that just seems fake, or their readlist with Clem there/Khepri Me being equal and in different tiers. And let me look for it brb
fail.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Santy, early on you said you were townreading PSV because in her wolf game her pushes didn't seem like they had conviction behind them (or something like that). Have you seen that towny conviction from her here? Cuz I'm not really seeing any strong pushes.
This. Is something I had in mind after Nate said it, and I think Zenge noticing it may be kind of dumb to ignore, lol