WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol you're talking to PSW now.
Do you really think I would brick wall when Lawpy became the overwhelming wagon D2? What is the benefit to wolf!me with TMI being that obtuse?
I don't know why I'm bothering asking the question when clearly you're just tunneling me and everything I do is being viewed through wolf-colored glasses.
Was Lawpy an overwhelming wagon? I think not?
The overwhelming wagon most of the day was True was it not?

Members don't see this ad.

Like, I feel like you are asking what is the benefit of W!you .... Shielding another partner there? Like, should ig be clearing that you shielded it akwardly? Idk

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@Santygrass I just finished reading all of day 3 and there was nothing explaining your unvote. You just unvoted and said you will sheep zenge (who was on me at the time).

Like, I feel like you are asking what is the benefit of W!you .... Shielding another partner there? Like, should ig be clearing that you shielded it akwardly? Idk
What I'm saying is, I kept arguing lawpy could be village (oops) even when it started being clear he would be yoten.
A bit of a bummer here because I feel like no matter what I did, I'd be getting wolfread for it now. So it's hard to not feel like that's a vill issue.

Vote Spreadsheet

For your wagonomics pleasure. I'll probably just keep editing this post to update it (as long as I'm alive), so bookmark it for later.
- All the day's votes are listed in chronological order, and on the right side is a running vote count that shows what the vote count was after each vote.

Day 1 Votes

Day 2 Votes

2y4FUMq.png

EOD Wagons
u77dySq.png

To relook at the wagon stuff in D2.

And also, signaling Lawpy focus on the fluff voters in D2, I think a partner who isnt there just makes sense? At the time I thought that focus was weird while ignoring True, but it could just be Psv their partner and use the fluff stuff as an excuse to not give a read on their partner

@Santygrass I just finished reading all of day 3 and there was nothing explaining your unvote. You just unvoted and said you will sheep zenge (who was on me at the time).
Oh yeah I know, I asked you to read D3 because I wanted to see if you would reach at the conclussion of True being town there. At the time I unvoted because I wanted to just give the push a rest because it wasnt going to be productive/good anyways?

And just started seeing True post as better with the hindsight of what they said/how they took it tbh? But thats why I wanted for you to read and do a sanity there.
But tbh I feel like their post this day have been p good too lol

Also the me sheeping Zenge was a little performative. Like I wanted to show like 'I have no doubts tht Zenge is villa' facade, to try to get them nightkilled.

I am a backstabbing bitch but it is what it is

• Haha
Also now I kinda want it to be Psv now . Because that would teach them that making the suboptimal kill and leaving Zenge alive was a misplay and would prove me right, hmph

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also now I kinda want it to be Psv now . Because that would teach them that making the subootimal kill and leaving Zenge alive was a misplay and would prove me right, hmph
Prepare to be... not-vindicated?

• Sad
I just realized. Khepri/PSV is a win-win solve for me.

The wolf is there? It is the correct solve and Villa wins!

They are both Villa? My towncore of D1 was pure and I am a GOAT! Skill Issued at the end but doesnt matter

• Care
  • Wow
You should be dead since like 2 phases Zenge. Lawpy yeet hard cleared you, you had the threadpull and solve ability. A wolf not killing you only would make *some* sense if they were pocketing you, which wouldnt much be the case in W!Psv world.

I kinda sussed True for tha reason but weh Skill Issue for all

Plot twist zenge flash wagon

Unvote: PSV
Vote: Zenge

(sorry kdubs lol)

• Care
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
You should be dead since like 2 phases Zenge. Lawpy yeet hard cleared you, you had the threadpull and solve ability. A wolf not killing you only would make *some* sense if they were pocketing you, which wouldnt much be the case in W!Psv world.

I kinda sussed True for tha reason but weh Skill Issue for all
If I were wolfing Zenge would've died N2 again :whistle:

• Haha
Oh my gosh did they actually? Can anyone see this on my profile from your end:

1665796956855.png

• Wow
Plot twist zenge flash wagon

Unvote: PSV
Vote: Zenge

(sorry kdubs lol)
W!Zenge doesnt pushes PSV with this intensity. Like, in W!Zenge world he has achieved a good push/position to just push PSV, so he can kinda let me/you fight and not try to redirect people at Psv like he is doing I feel

If I were wolfing Zenge would've died N2 again :whistle:
This really is a healthy component of my PSV read. I don't understand why she would merc Nate over Zenge, and certainly not genny over Zenge.

genny is misyeeted semi-regularly. Her NK remains very weird to me.

This really is a healthy component of my PSV read. I don't understand why she would merc Nate over Zenge, and certainly not genny over Zenge.

Yeah, this is why I went back to check her reads because something must've triggered the kill.

Apply that same read to Khepri and it does line up. You can aplly it to pretty much everyone I think lol

W!Zenge doesnt pushes PSV with this intensity. Like, in W!Zenge world he has achieved a good push/position to just push PSV, so he can kinda let me/you fight and not try to redirect people at Psv like he is doing I feel
Well let’s see.

Now my mind goes to the early psv read that W!True pockets them. Bad brain go back to townreading True life is easier that way

• Care
Yes. Santa and psv seem village, Zenge is mostly there too.
You, mkg, Lawpy neutral.
A titch slimy: khepri, Clem
True seems wolfiest at the moment.
Last reads post from genny, though she later retracted the True scumread and yeeted Lawpy.

I’d like to remind the thread, that I have never once when wolfing, voted for a packmate.

Specifically so I can say that in situations like this.

Now my mind goes to the early psv read that W!True pockets them. Bad brain go back to townreading True life is easier that way
I am much happier, friendlier, and easier to agree with as a wolf

I kinda still think that the genny kill points more at someone who has meta with genny tbfh.

True was again my first option there because he expressed a strong snap soul townread on her after their vote switch. So I was like 'Perspective slip! Poxketing Zenge too!' . But in V!True world that leaves me with Zenge/psv left as the more probable killers there, and Zenge is town so /shrug

I’d like to remind the thread, that I have never once when wolfing, voted for a packmate.

Specifically so I can say that in situations like this.
And that is why you are not being considered by me. You didn't just hop onto Lawpy last minute like Khepri or Santy, you tied him to the train tracks and were the conductor.

I was the... coal-shoveling man. Is there a word for that? English is only my first language, I can't be expected to know these things.

• Haha
I kinda still think that the genny kill points more at someone who has meta with genny tbfh.

True was again my first option there because he expressed a strong snap soul townread on her after their vote switch. So I was like 'Perspective slip! Poxketing Zenge too!' . But in V!True world that leaves me with Zenge/psv left as the more probable killers there, and Zenge is town so /shrug
Eh, I'll defend the strength of that read. genny and I have a history of sussing each other, and she'd been away from the game from most of the day, so the idea of a wolf genny showing up to save my bacon is just... outrageous.

Is this how I die?
Ridiculed and laughed at
Wearing wolf fur

Is this how I die?
Furious and reckless
So unsure...

When Cray got yeeted in MLP , Psv was voting for me and obtusely off wagon (So was I there lmao but shhh)
This situation is similar too standing emoji .

Like, the argument of W!Psv not treating Lwapy in that obtuse way gets disproven by how they acted around the Cray yeet in that game, methinks

• Hmm
How did I live?
I taste every wasted minute
Every time I turned away
From the yeets that might have solved it
How long have I been sleeping?

Is this how I die?
Frightened like a child
Lazy and numb

Is this how I die?
Defending and preposterous