Wisconsin C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If not today possibly tomorrow since today is Valentine’s Day. Last year they waited until after V-Day. Fine by me bc I have a date with House of Flame and Shadow. 600 more pages to go 😂😂

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I’m a current UW VM1 and happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the vet school or Madison in general! So excited for all of you as spring decisions come out!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I’m a current UW VM1 and happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the vet school or Madison in general! So excited for all of you as spring decisions come out!
Any idea when decisions will come out :)))

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
If not today possibly tomorrow since today is Valentine’s Day. Last year they waited until after V-Day. Fine by me bc I have a date with House of Flame and Shadow. 600 more pages to go 😂😂
lol i am on a song of ice and fire book 2 but too anxious to enjoy the story now

Reactions: 1 users
How much do they go off of that Rubric of in state and out of state gpa? It seems super high so just wanna know

Reactions: 1 user
How much do they go off of that Rubric of in state and out of state gpa? It seems super high so just wanna know
given that there are 30 seats for over 1,900 applicants - i would say it's probably pretty strict

I don’t know about a specific rubric/GPA requirement, but if you’re talking about the average GPAs of admitted applicants from the website, it’s just an average so there’s likely a good number of people above and below it. Our class is really diverse in terms of experiences, so I definitely know they look at more than just GPA.

hmph…tomorrow is the last day I would consider mid Feb lol

• Haha
I got the email at 4:36p last year so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was late

Members don't see this ad :)
I have high hopes today is the day! Next week is past "mid February" I feel... lol

I have work today so at least something to stop me from refreshing my email page like crazy lol

I am tempted to email to get a somewhat more precise timeframe of when decisions come out, but I also do not want to cause more panic or anxiety :/

Reactions: 4 users
I got my decision at 2:18pm (CST) last year! All decisions were sent out relatively the same time. Best of luck everyone 😊

• Love
OOS alternate 167. I have one shot left with my in-state school. I really hope I get in there. Good luck everyone!

• Care
OOS rejection 😍 email came through 3:05 pm EST

• Care
OOS Rejection, congrats to everyone who got in and is waitlisted!! Hugs to everyone rejected ♥️

• Care
Oos rejection not surprising considering the stats on their website which I decided to ignore when applying because im delusional, congrats to everyone accepted and on the alternate list, so happy for you all!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
OOS rejection. Congrats to everyone who got in or waitlited !

• Care
IS rejection, congratulations to everyone who has gotten accepted!

• Care
OOS alternate, does “Your rank on the alternate list is 8.0” mean I’m #8? I’m thrown off by the .0 lol

Update: I called to confirm and I’m #8!!

Last edited:
OOS alternate, does “Your rank on the alternate list is 8.0” mean I’m #8? I’m thrown off by the .0 lol
yes I'm assuming that haha, so weird... it's not like you can really be at a percentage of a position??

• Haha
OOS rejection - I also did not realize how competitive their OOS GPA until after I applied, so definitely saw this one coming. Congrats to everyone accepted and on the alternate list!!

• Care
OOS Alternate at #50, will most likely be taking myself off the waitlist!

• Care
OOS acceptance! I’ll be declining my seat as I have committed to Mizzou

Is there any current student on this page? I would love to be able to connect and learn more about UW

OOS rejection! but understandable!! happy for everyone who’s an alternate and who’s been accepted. hugs to those that are also rejected ❤️‍🩹

Alternate at #52 - Will be taking myself off the waitlist!