Worst/or most funny interview moments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lollll
haha. Well, if UCLA has lots and lots of ' haryali ' for a KKHH-esque scene , I'm sooo there!:D

This thread is about to be locked, I'm sure.:p

Members don't see this ad.

[eats popcorn, while watching a pakistani Tom Hanks try to pick up pakistani Meg Ryan]

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, id def love to hear a guy sing to me just so i could crack up! loll is that evil? nah, its just funni :laugh:
hahaa :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm always down for guys using Shahrukh lines....i just don't ever find guys that know them perfectly...so instead of thinking it's funny, i just correct them...poor guys. :laugh:

okay at least in this fake world, can i be someone hotter? how bout aishwary? the most beautiful woman..yea i think thats a good one :laugh:
[eats popcorn, while watching a pakistani Tom Hanks try to pick up pakistani Meg Ryan]

okay at least in this fake world, can i be someone hotter? how bout aishwary? the most beautiful woman..yea i think thats a good one :laugh:

Lol, surprisingly, this discussion came up at one of my interviews. The interviewer was an Indian, and somehow had a PhD in Bollywood,:p
We had completely opposite views, though. I kept on telling her Aishwarya isn't hot at all, just pretty. :laugh: We had a good time.:)

I think she's married. Try someone hot and single. Too bad you didn't get UCSF. I'm curious to see what you look like now.

omg i totally agree..her face is so pretty--its boring but no one can deny shes beautiful...madhuri on the other hand is amazing even though shes not perfect i totally agree but i cannot believe you had this discussion at the interview...did u get in? where are u going by the way?
Lol, surprisingly, this discussion came up at one of my interviews. The interviewer was an Indian, and somehow had a PhD in Bollywood,:p
We had completely opposite views, though. I kept on telling her Aishwarya isn't hot at all, just pretty. :laugh: We had a good time.:)

I think she's married. Try someone hot and single. Too bad you didn't get UCSF. I'm curious to see what you look like now.
hahah sorry...u can complain to bob mckenzie :)

omg i totally agree..her face is so pretty--its boring but no one can deny shes beautiful...madhuri on the other hand is amazing even though shes not perfect i totally agree but i cannot believe you had this discussion at the interview...did u get in? where are u going by the way?

Haha, yes, I did get in. Have NYU and BU acceptances, and a Tufts interview in about two weeks. Will most likely be opting for Tufts, if it works out. But, hey, I'll be in Cali for the summer.:D:D

My interviews have been very, very conversational and interesting. At BU, we spoke lengths about the politics in Pakistan and how poor the education system is.

Haha, yes, I did get in. Have NYU and BU acceptances, and a Tufts interview in about two weeks. Will most likely be opting for Tufts, if it works out. But, hey, I'll be in Cali for the summer.:D:D

My interviews have been very, very conversational and interesting. At BU, we spoke lengths about the politics in Pakistan and how poor the education system is.
good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
haha i guess we'll see if i have a valentine next year :p

God, stop it, lest I fill up this thread with Shahrukh's cheesy lines:p. I have a Shah jee repository in my mind.:laugh:

Brown lovin' in the air <3

Bhangra music and Indian food own my soul.

lol okay i did not mean you lollll...you're not even going to ucla! just keep those lines stored up for now :p
God, stop it, lest I fill up this thread with Shahrukh's cheesy lines:p. I have a Shah jee repository in my mind.:laugh:

Get into UCLA first, playboy.

lol okay i did not mean you lollll...you're not even going to ucla! just keep those lines stored up for now :p

Haha. I didn't think it was targeted towards me, either. Just having some fun since I have nothing better to do. :p

you guys can still work it out. If my gf and I go to the same school, it would be the best thingggg, if not, we will still work it out.

I am hoping we both get into tufts.

Last edited:
Get into UCLA first, playboy.

Lol, never applied there. Maybe I should have--good school, I've heard:thumbup:. We Canadians can only settle for private schools, sadly.

hahah yea, it makes it much more entertaining to rite my thesis lol
Judging from the posting frequency of this thread, it's safe to assume that it has turned into an online chat room. :laugh:

Lol, never applied there. Maybe I should have--good school, I've heard:thumbup:. We Canadians can only settle for private schools, sadly.

KJ doesn't date Canadian Pakistani's. Sorry.

haha. Well, if UCLA has lots and lots of ' haryali ' for a KKHH-esque scene , I'm sooo there!:D

This thread is about to be locked, I'm sure.:p

bollywood actors *swoon*

Ya crazy kids it seems like this:hijacked: is happening a lot these days to most threads

notice how its always the canadians that hijack the threads!

uhh yea we established this a while ago...lol..im beginning to think getting back to the purpose of this thread is pretty much hopeless loll
Ya crazy kids it seems like this:hijacked: is happening a lot these days to most threads

KJ doesn't date Canadian Pakistani's. Sorry.

You could have provided this vital information a lot earlier and saved me tons of precious time! :p:p j/k
I shall take leave now.:)
Anyhow, guys, good luck to all of you!