WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I don't quite think anyone can beat Foxhunter's drunk posting in the Star Wars game... :laugh:

************************************************** ********************************
Thank dog she signed her posts "drunk" or I would have been highly
confuzled. She didn't make sense half the time.

lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

************************************************** ********************************

Members don't see this ad.

**********************************************************************************
We need to work on this packen..... I am disappointed in your lack of
pub posting skillz.

sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

**********************************************************************************

You will just have to teach me at AVS :)

I totally forgot I had the dagger. Dyachei must have RNGd it.

Members don't see this ad :)

devyn when are you going to come back to the states and marry a doctor?

You don't even want to know how long it takes me to post from my phone right now. I admit though, that FH has me beat.

What the f#%€? Well now I will enjoy dead star posting....

And I'm glad my drunk posting is legen... Wait for it.... Dary

So it looks like abber was only silenced by my negligence. I'm glad my blonde moment didn't kill anyone.

Back off Franz. I have a Harem to refill

I thought you were becoming a one woman man?!
Going back to your old ways médico español?

Members don't see this ad :)
franz - when are you going to ask me?
big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif
;) :laugh:

I will ask when you decide move to the BEAUTIFUL/Green state of ohier; and obviously once DocE is eliminated.

Okay, Franz, this has been bugging me so I have to ask: "Call me Sir God dammit!"

Is that supposed to be read as "Call me Sir, Goddammit!" or as "Call me Sir God, dammit!" OR as "Call me, Sir, Goddammit!" or as "Call me, Sir God, dammit!"

Like, I am being told the way you want to be addressed or am I being propositioned? :laugh:

I will ask when you decide move to the BEAUTIFUL/Green state of ohier; and obviously once DocE is eliminated.

hmmmm.... well seems you might have to move to the Emerald Isle then

being that I am originally from Michigan, it would be a cold day in hell
that I would move to Ohio..... :laugh:
freezing-onion-head-emoticon.gif

are we supposed to eat him and then lynch him?!
confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Feckin iPhone

Feckin devyn

Feckin growling stomach

My guests are finally gone. I can now turn my attention back to the game. Anyone know when the deadline is? I didn't see it anywhere.

Okay, well last night I dreamed of more crows. My three eye crow came back but its wings were clipped. I know that in order for it to fly it needs to die.

If you don't remember my last crow dream was a three eye crow pecking at my forehead.

I think both of these dreams are referring to LIS in some way, the one I got tonight, well...

GoT experts, your opinion?

Okay, well last night I dreamed of more crows. My three eye crow came back but its wings were clipped. I know that in order for it to fly it needs to die.

If you don't remember my last crow dream was a three eye crow pecking at my forehead.

I think both of these dreams are referring to LIS in some way, the one I got tonight, well...

Spoilers about the 3-eyed crow: Bran finds the 3-eyed crow well north of the Wall. It is there that he learns about his powers from the 3-eyed crow who is really this tree-guy. Bran doesn't die though so I don't know. Maybe we have to cripple him somehow? Or maybe LIS has to travel beyond the wall somehow?

tumblr_m27ddy0YZ91qeon9oo1_r1_500.gif

Spoilers about the 3-eyed crow: Bran finds the 3-eyed crow well north of the Wall. It is there that he learns about his powers from the 3-eyed crow who is really this tree-guy. Bran doesn't die though so I don't know. Maybe we have to cripple him somehow? Or maybe LIS has to travel beyond the wall somehow?

Hmm... yeah, I don't know. I know this is going to sound off, but to me it sound pretty black and which. I was told (shown) "Die or Fly". I guess I will say it, part of me thinks LIS has to die to get his power. I know its contrary to the books, but this is just WW.

Hmm... yeah, I don't know. I know this is going to sound off, but to me it sound pretty black and which. I was told (shown) "Die or Fly". I guess I will say it, part of me thinks LIS has to die to get his power. I know its contrary to the books, but this is just WW.
You might be right but it just seems so risky. LIS what do you think?

lunching, lynching, devyn marrying AND TW fecking - this is ALL too much for me to handle!!! I REALLY hope the lynch is tomorrow!!!

And let us not forget the random lightening storm.

FWIW, posting from my laptop, not much easier :oops:

Yeah packen is drinking!!!!!
love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Yeah packen is drinking!!!!!
love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I believe the appropriate term at this point is dranking;)

btw, unlynch Lissa

I need to ponder this some more.

Also learned from a nice bunch of Scottish lads tonight that craic is also a Scottish term. Who knew.

I believe the appropriate term at this point is dranking;)

btw, unlynch Lissa

I need to ponder this some more.

Also learned from a nice bunch of Scottish lads tonight that craic is also a Scottish term. Who knew.

no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

she's a maniac, maniac on the floor....

and also.... see now you can have legitimate craic too.... :laugh:
****************************************************************************************************

In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the wolf

Straddle the line in discord and rhyme
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Mouth is alive with juices like wine
And I'm hungry like the wolf

For that blast from the past, you are now my hero. I don't think I've heard Duran Duran since I had a mullet. Yes, boys and girls, LIS once had hair. Lots and lots of hair. And he played bass in a hair band. He still plays bass. He no longer has hair. I can feel the shock and awe already. Where's my whip?

So it looks like abber was only silenced by my negligence. I'm glad my blonde moment didn't kill anyone.

Are you really blond?

Is this how medicine works? I'm supposed to have a harem???

We get one when we graduate. Isn't that when you get yours? I thought that's how all the medical fields worked. We also get a crystal ball. Just ask our clients.

... and ...

You might be right but it just seems so risky. LIS what do you think?

I think death is kinda a permanent option, and I just don't see it. Bran doesn't die to activate his powers in the book (does he in the show??), and I don't think Dyachei would make it that different. I think we just need to get me together with the right person or object.

I got a message last night, but I'm waiting for that person to respond. Sorta.

BBE, maybe I need to come to you. As luck would have it, I do have the horse.

For that blast from the past, you are now my hero. I don't think I've heard Duran Duran since I had a mullet. Yes, boys and girls, LIS once had hair. Lots and lots of hair. And he played bass in a hair band. He still plays bass. He no longer has hair. I can feel the shock and awe already. Where's my whip?

Are you really blond?

We get one when we graduate. Isn't that when you get yours? I thought that's how all the medical fields worked. We also get a crystal ball. Just ask our clients.

... and ...

I think death is kinda a permanent option, and I just don't see it. Bran doesn't die to activate his powers in the book (does he in the show??), and I don't think Dyachei would make it that different. I think we just need to get me together with the right person or object.

I got a message last night, but I'm waiting for that person to respond. Sorta.

BBE, maybe I need to come to you. As luck would have it, I do have the horse.

Ah the pressure! Death is kinda permanent.

LIS I can't help you, I just dream about stuff ;)