WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Although, I guess I'm lucky to be ALIVE, thanks to the 50/50 dagger. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Come on villagers - work this lynch today in our favor!!!!!
flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Come on villagers - work this lynch today in our favor!!!!!
flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I'm going to tell everyone now I plan on ending this tonight. Once I get home from work, we will have speed rounds. So if sending in your next night's PMs is easier for you now, send them now. You have roughly 11.5 hrs for the lynch and I hope only 13ish hours left of game.

I'm going to tell everyone now I plan on ending this tonight. Once I get home from work, we will have speed rounds. So if sending in your next night's PMs is easier for you now, send them now. You have roughly 11.5 hrs for the lynch and I hope only 13ish hours left of game.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Do we get to vote for a new king??

If so, I elect myself :

elect Packen

Platform: I just killed the evil king!!

I also wonder how a cripple rode a horse all the was from Winterfell to the Dothraki Sea.

interesting.

All these porkpie/potpie/hotpie/hotpocket memes are making me giggle.

this is samwell tarly not hot pie!
yellow-onion-head-emoticon-13.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
My bad? THIS is why I'm going to be better at playing HP...I've read the books/seen the movies.

Not so much with GoT. I saw the season 2 premiere! Doesn't that count for something? :( Don't hate me, Devyn!

My bad? THIS is why I'm going to be better at playing HP...I've read the books/seen the movies.

Not so much with GoT. I saw the season 2 premiere! Doesn't that count for something? :( Don't hate me, Devyn!

I have never read or seen GoT and I figured that one out since he is my character!

Hot Pie is ugly as sin. Samwell Tarly is just fat and innocent. Don't hate!

Don't hate!
tumblr_lnrasbxKUe1qdana6o1_500.gif

Packen, I chose Dothraki mostly at random. Figured I might as well go where the most people are. Someone sent me a (raven) message a couple nights ago, and I was going to go to that person, but a) the reason went away when BBE pushed me out a window, and b) they never identified who/where they are. So... Dothraki.

Also, how many people knew about LIS's ability? And was one of them a wolf? I know in the History game I retained my ability, I don't know if this is typical, but if it is, that would be a wonderful power for a wolf to get... get out of lynch free and gain new unknown powers while doing so...

Everyone knew about it because it was in the thread. Way back at the beginning ... Sheep and Devyn, maybe Packen if they shared it ... DocE soon thereafter ... SnS somewhere in there via Sheep and Devyn ... and then everyone when I posted it (and, I think, DocE posted it too).

le sigh, I'm not a wolf. Busy, but not a wolf. And in this game of numbers, lynching me will not help. Why did you vote for me any way?

Seriously? Look at the thread. We were at deadline (actually, my post came after deadline, but I didn't realize it) and I saw BBE lynch me and I knew I didn't have time. I just didn't want to die, and I had already suspected you or BBE. I wasn't on-board with BBE's "let's see if LIS will survive" testing methodology. :p

.There is a commotion in the middle of the night. When people finally awaken the next day, they find the small body of Lissarae, Podrick Payne turned other covered in stab wounds..

I'm obviously glad we got a wolf, but ... Lissa. :( You totally played me. :(

I'm packing now and then on the road all day to SD. I will try and post from my phone, but ... I should have a better net connection from the hotel tonight for speed rounds. :)

And if we're voting for king:

elect LIS

Sorry, but getting pushed out a window as a test crash dummy deserves SOMETHING. And if the write-up didn't clear me as an innocent, I don't know what the heck will.

Evil villagers killing my protege!
Welcome to the after-life Lissarae...

The fun is just beginning.....
Being a dead wolf is great!

You get to laugh at the helpless villagers <cackle cackle>

And they thought game was over. :laugh:
Silly villagers.

Seriously, I single-handedly kill a wolf while you all sleep and you are going with the guy who has not been seered since Night 1. :rolleyes: Went back to check cause I knew it was in there somewhere. SD said it right before we lynched him #2646. SMH

Not making an argument to lynch you, just making an argument why I would be a better king for the villagers that are left.

Seriously, I single-handedly kill a wolf while you all sleep and you are going with the guy who has not been seered since Night 1. :rolleyes: Went back to check cause I knew it was in there somewhere. SD said it right before we lynched him #2646. SMH

Not making an argument to lynch you, just making an argument why I would be a better king for the villagers that are left.

Fair 'nuff. Then - who DO we lynch?

(I think in the interests of time we should do the lynch/election together. If the new king wants to veto the lynch, I'm sure Dyachei would be amenable to that.)

Ok, so

Packen stabbed Lissarae and tried to lynch LIS.

AKD is Varys, so I'm STILL inclined to think that he might be neutral/bad but maybe isn't telling us? *sigh* But he's been so helpful and nice.

wldlfstdnt has been quiet....but I trust her SO much.

BBE I'm inclined to think is good.

LIS is Bran Stark, and I'm inclined to believe that if he didn't die last night, that he had not been turned before that.

:bang::bang:

come on villagers - use your brains - it's that lump 3 ft above your ass
yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif

Ok, so

Packen stabbed Lissarae and tried to lynch LIS.

Uh, I didn't just try and lynch LIS, just don't think he should be king.

Also, I went back to the posts when we were all revealing our roles. I think it was you who started the list, but I could be wrong but what I was wondering is why we don't have full disclosure at this point?

I know BB's role but I don't want to put it out there for her. Plus based on what she told us on the thread about LIS and why she did what she did (her role), perhaps people can figure out who she is.

LIS---------------------Bran Stark
wldlfstdnt
abbercadaver
AlaskanDream------Varys
Packen-----------------Ygrette
BBEventer

FWIW, wldlf is at the top of my suspicious list right now.

Also, I went back to the posts when we were all revealing our roles. I think it was you who started the list, but I could be wrong but what I was wondering is why we don't have full disclosure at this point?

I know BB's role but I don't want to put it out there for her. Plus based on what she told us on the thread about LIS and why she did what she did (her role), perhaps people can figure out who she is.

This blows. I really need to communicate with you, Packen. And I can't say why.

I don't think Packen was trying to lynch me, and I'm on-board with his reasoning. And actually...

unelect LIS
elect Packen

I did it because, basically, I trust myself the most. But I'm going to be on the road all day as soon as my ride arrives. Since I might miss the lynch, it doesn't make much sense to elect me. I trust Packen not as much as myself :) but I think at this point he's the person I trust the most just because of the Lissa move. It *could* have been a really savvy wolf ploy, but it'd be a pretty dangerous move just to establish credibility when he wasn't already really on the chopping block. So. I think Packen's good.

lynch wldlthing

... based only on Packen's comment. I have to vote now, but I'll try to check back to update it if necessary. No guarantees.

This blows. I really need to communicate with you, Packen. And I can't say why.

I don't think Packen was trying to lynch me, and I'm on-board with his reasoning. And actually...

unelect LIS
elect Packen

I did it because, basically, I trust myself the most. But I'm going to be on the road all day as soon as my ride arrives. Since I might miss the lynch, it doesn't make much sense to elect me. I trust Packen not as much as myself :) but I think at this point he's the person I trust the most just because of the Lissa move. It *could* have been a really savvy wolf ploy, but it'd be a pretty dangerous move just to establish credibility when he wasn't already really on the chopping block. So. I think Packen's good.

lynch wldlthing

... based only on Packen's comment. I have to vote now, but I'll try to check back to update it if necessary. No guarantees.

Then you should have come to Kings Landing!!!!! :smack::smack::smack:

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Just like DVMD though, I am a girl:D

guess it wouldn't be a WW game without a couple of gender conversions

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I keep interchanging y'all for some reason.

My bad. :oops:

I'm good with full disclosure....if that's something that typically happens in these games.

If I knew anything about the series, I could probably put it together....but I don't. I did mad internet searches for who pushes Bran (A Lannister), and three-eyed crow dreams...and I'm not really getting anywhere.

What makes you suspect wldlf's turned?

I still might. ;)

At the time I picked Dothraki, it made more sense because of numbers. And you hadn't yet whacked Lissa, so I didn't have any reason to trust you more than anyone else.

I am kinda sad LIS, I had breakfast prepared, you said you were going to come visit us. Oh well, still have not forgiven me for pushing out of the window?

Nice job Packen with Lissa!! I knew we should of lynched her a lot earlier on when you gave that info, but nobody would get on board with it.

abber, I am good, I know it looks odd, me pushing LIS out the window and all, but I had good reason to believe he would not die :oops: And because of this I don't think LIS is bad.

Right now I think wld and AKD are on the top of my list. AKD is normally exceptional at finding wolves and this game, well... his ability must be taking a siesta.

elect Packen

lynch vote to come.

Okay, Franz, this has been bugging me so I have to ask: "Call me Sir God dammit!"

Is that supposed to be read as "Call me Sir, Goddammit!" or as "Call me Sir God, dammit!" OR as "Call me, Sir, Goddammit!" or as "Call me, Sir God, dammit!"

Like, I am being told the way you want to be addressed or am I being propositioned? :laugh:

I had to cut characters since its up there

edit: Threw a comma in there to prevent confusion!

Last edited:
going to a whiskey tasting - yum!!!!!

good luck villagers - I will keep tabs on my phone!
drink%20wisky%20with%20ice.gif

going to a whiskey tasting - yum!!!!!

good luck villagers - I will keep tabs on my phone!
drink%20wisky%20with%20ice.gif

Yummy and super jealous!!!

I can totally get on board with whatever you guys are thinking. :)

If I know I am good, suspect Packen, LIS and BBE are good...that leaves two options.

I don't like to think wldlfstdnt has converted....but if that's who we are thinking is most likely out of her and AKD....

I know there were several guesses as to what her role was, but I don't think she ever came out and said it herself. Did she? I know she gave her ability: Knowledge of where one Stark was whenever her ability allowed it.

Can you guys post your suspicions on who her character is, so I won't feel bad about revealing it? If you're all right...I have a question about her character I'd like to ask.

^^^^^^^ Forgot to add, those were her last three posts.