WW The Dark Side

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In classes until 1PM so I'm just going to say this now:

"I told you I couldn't be lynched. You should have listened to me." :p

Members don't see this ad.

I can't close until 12:45 pm anyway (aka until animal behavior lab begins), so feel free to discuss, waffle, etc. until then. I will close promptly at 12:45 though...

I'll post one tonight or tmrw! Calm your tit(S)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll post one tonight or tmrw! Calm your tit(S)
482416_359443167505318_1107811002_n.jpg

No!

Reactions: 5 users
“DVMD, what do you have to say for yourself?” Dyachei’s voice booms out, a slight hint of satisfaction in her voice.

“I have nothing left to say. I told you, you won’t be able to lynch me. On the other hand, I have a lot to show you.” She starts bursting out laughing in high pitched laughter.

TP whispers under her breath to Cyndia, “I think she’s lost it. She’s finally cracked…”

It was at this point that DVMD started to morph. Her hair started darkening in color, turning a pitch black color. Her body quickly sprouted hair, developing a thick like coat. She falls to the ground, now on all four limbs. Her hands shrink, forming a more paw-like structure. Her face begins to elongate, forming a snout. The snout starts growing upwards, and very long, very sharp teeth are now visible. The transformation ends when the tail emerges, fluffy and long.

668888.jpg

Everyone stood there, staring, with most mouths agape. She was more than elegant, but not a single person there underestimated how dangerous she could be.

In a burst of shadows, she bounded on top of Dyachei, knocking her over in the process. DVMD was now glowing red, almost as if everyone around her was wearing infrared goggles.

Standing on Dyachei, cutting down on here with her claws, DVMD begins to speak. Gone from her voice was the sweet, soft, high pitched timbre that was normally present, and it has been replaced by a deep, rough, demonic timbre.

“Now everyone, it’s time to make a choice. You can try and kill me. You can use your weapons and try and kill me. The key word is try. By the time that you try, I will have ripped a hole into Dyachei’s throat so large, that she will be dead before you can blink an eye. And then my cohort should have taken the other two of you out in the meantime. So I leave you with the choice, Life or Death?”

Everyone stand frozen, not wanting to antagonize the beast. “I will take your fear as Life. Good choice.” DVMD bounds off into the forest, disappearing within seconds into the shadows.

No one died. There are still 5 players remaining in the game.
1. DVMD
2.WILDZOO
3. CYNDIA
4. DYACHEI
5, TP

Night deadline set for 3:00 pm.

Last edited:
i hope you guys can see my video. i have no idea how to upload things.

Oh crap. How the **** do I upload a damn video?!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sigh, I hate alpha wolves. My money is now on dvmd and wildzoo as the remaining wolves.
They are fun as ish to play as tho lol

I wonder if it's worth trying to lynch DoubleV again

Reactions: 1 user
Wtf. This is obnoxious. And my Mac just died. And my husband has my charger. Cool.

You guys just have to use your imaginations I guess

"Hey everyone, my role name is "wolf" and I will seer as a "wolf" but I swear I am a villager... Oh!

I also can't be lynched or killed."

You guys:

seriously-gif.gif

Me:

giphy.gif

You guys:

giphy.gif

Maybe you should have taken this lesson from Dr. House:

tumblr_mhuxtaBFvE1rlpjl3o1_500.gif

Yes, I am a wolf. I came up with the brilliant cover to just admit that I am wolf on thread and that sure I will seer as a wolf.. but hey, I swear I am a villager...

2yy5uo1.gif

Hate to say it, but you are way too late to do anything about it now...

tumblr_m7q5ytRZZD1rv8jpzo1_500.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Ha ha ha.
I love it.
DVMD has graduated from the doctoral program of WWing. She is a true professional now!

The rest of you are still in HS.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not even mad, I'm just impressed

I'll be honest, WZ you were not on my radar at all. Well done

I'm not even mad, I'm just impressed

To be honest... I thought you guys would have lynched me way earlier. I am really surprised that it worked out as well as it did. However, I will probably not be able to use the "I am a wolf, but not a wolf" claim again. And I could see someone giving me a villager role named "wolf" now in the future just as payback.

To be honest... I thought you guys would have lynched me way earlier. I am really surprised that it worked out as well as it did. However, I will probably not be able to use the "I am a wolf, but not a wolf" claim again. And I could see someone giving me a villager role named "wolf" now in the future just as payback.
I'm a villager but my role name is wolf needs to start being a thing lol

It's just so effing stupid I didn't think anyone would actually try and lie about it.

Sorry guys. I figured out what's wrong I thonk- now just waiting on the hubby to get home so I can charge my computer and sync it to my phone.

WZ geez. And dvmd. Good job!

No. You'll be a lone wolf named "The Wolfiest Wolf that Ever Wolfed" with a role description of "You're a freakin' wolf!"

Reactions: 2 users
This is the conversation I snooped last night:
BI is dead, but no thanks to Mad Jack.
This is so exciting attachFull186408
Can we get an updated player list on this next write up? It is getting hard to figure out who is still around.
Of course, sorry.... I am trying to find colors but its not coming up the way it used to...
Oh man. I totally called that. Even though I actually thought she was just a villager assassin :laugh:
So tonight we have MJ kill himself, yes?
Yes.

That will be funny. attachFull186407
Well I guess I will have fun with this write up. Noted.
Alright STL MJ will kill MJ
This is going to be great
:laugh:
Lol ninja'd
Oh and I finally understand why we weren't allowed to make a separate convo. Thought there might be an intercepting role in the game.

Clearing up the above post of who is who...

Red= STL
Purple= WZ
Green= Me

WZ talks a lot. At one point she messaged 6 or 7 times in a row. She was kind of talking to herself. I was tempted to just not say anything and see how long it took for her to crack.... :p

Red= STL
Purple= WZ
Green= Me

WZ talks a lot. At one point she messaged 6 or 7 times in a row. She was kind of talking to herself. I was tempted to just not say anything and see how long it took for her to crack.... :p
You're like a cat, we just sort of talk at you even though we know you won't respond.

Reactions: 3 users

Red= STL
Purple= WZ
Green= Me

I would have kept going forever. I can only think when I write/type things out...and obviously I couldn't do that on the thread :p

Reactions: 3 users
DVMD, was this payback for that one time I said I would always kill you first if I was a wolf? It was supposed to be a compliment :(

I have things to say once the results come out lol

(As a precursor prior to the write up, I will be putting (game mechanic) things within parenthesis while discussing the events of the night as normal text.)

Wildzoo smiles to herself. “They have left me alive this long. They have allowed for the culmination of my activities. My final resurrection.” As she had been resurrecting all this time, with resurrections of Mad Jack and Gwen, she had been training her abilities in revival. Different incantations. Different methods to resurrecting. She had finally across the perfect way to revive, she could now revive wolves. As her first order of business, she decided that LIS, who had been maliciously killed earlier, was overdue for some revenge. She started her incantation:

“Hic iterum vivere , et ut vetus memoria aliqua . Mortuis resurrexerint iterum agere , ut malum.”

The ashes that were once LIS started rising up into the air, and started morphing. A cloud of dust swoops over the area where he had fallen, and several seconds later, LIS, flaming skull and all, emerges from the dust. “Let’s go have some fun.” He says with a maniacal laugh.

Now, villagers at this point thought it might be a good idea to try and take out the one person they knew was a wolf, DVMD. Dyachei and Cyndia gather together and barge into DVMD’s house. They immediately see DVMD, still in her wolf form. They at least had one thing right, DVMD could only be killed once she had morphed into her wolf form. The problem was is they didn’t know how to kill her. (DVMD was unable to be killed during night cycles). DVMD sees them and starts laughing a demonic laugh.

“You both insult me. You think that I could be killed by the likes of you two? Maybe a truly skilled assassin could kill me, but you two being able to kill me?” she bursts out into laughter again. “I just can’t even….

Cyndia uses this moment, while she was distracted to throw her newly crafted Wiccan necklace around DVMD’s neck. “Dyachei, she can’t kill us now, the powers of the necklace has her blocked.”

“You poor poor fool. You think that a silly necklace could block me?” The necklace starts to dimly glow a brick red color. “That’s honestly priceless. The sad part is, I am not fated to kill you, I never had any intention of killing anyone today.”

“But I did…” Wildzoo comes up right behind her and stabs her in the back, and through the heart with a long shadow blade. She currently had her hood up, but her face was clearly visible now. Cyndia falls to the ground, completely obliterated (Cyndia was the dispatcher, an item maker who could create items with minimal restrictions)

“So Dyachei, how were you planning on killing me? No, I am really curious.” DVMD is talking in her normal voice, sweetly, but very sarcastically. “I want to know how someone with no real killing experience would expect to come here and kill me. Oh, no answer?” Dyachei still remains silent. “That’s what I thought. Anyway….”

Wildzoo quickly snatches the gun from Dyachei’s back pocket. Dyachei’s hands reach back to stop her, just slightly too late. DVMD lunges, latches onto Dyachei’s throat, rips through her carotid and jugular, and pulls on her voice box, ripping it out. She spits it out on the floor beside her. “Well, she is a watcher, I figured she wouldn’t have much need for that anymore…” she says with a chuckle. In seconds, Dyachei bleeds out (Dyachei was the watcher and supreme overlord, who would be able to spy on people’s conversations, create her own conversations, and determine the outcome of all ties that did not involve herself. If dyachei was involved with a tie, she would automatically be the one to die).

And now we arrive back at TP’s house. So, TP started as a neutral civilian, who could survive pretty much anything. At night 4, as pre-determined by fate, she was given the opportunity to take over Cflag’s role and become the town villager, someone with no role and complete vulnerability. But she could be significant to this game. TP elected immunity, she thought it was better to live forever rather than to be important.

Anyway, LIS arrives at her door, ready to finally put an end to TP. TP casually looks over and sees LIS enter her house. “Hmph, you’re back a live now. Congrats I guess.”

“You were part of the reason for my demise. You know that you must pay now…”

“You and I both know I can’t die. So go ahead and run along. I have better things to do than waste my time with you.” TP begins to walk out of the room.

LIS rushes up behind her, placing a sword to her neck. “While that may be true, my lovely, you must understand that there are sometimes worst fates than death.” He immediately decapitates her allowing her head to roll across the floor. He then proceeds to act as a butcher, and starts cutting up the rest of her body, until all that is left is unrecognizable flesh, and blood. LIS starts whistling and places all of the flesh within a big plastic bag, and places it in the fireplace. He pours some lighter fluid on the flesh, lights a match and throws it into the fireplace, causing the aroma of burning flesh to flow through the air.

He then casually starts walking backwards towards where the head had rolled, and sees TP’s face filled with fear. “Well, I wouldn’t want you heading anywhere, while your house burns down, so might as well do this” he places the sword straight through her skull, pinning it to the floor boards. He pours more lighter fluid right around her, strikes another match, flicks it down, and heads out of the house, with a huge grin on his face.

The end –WOLVES WIN!

feel free to ask any game mechanic questions :).